Sign in to follow this  
TwentyFourSeven

Denard Robinson starting over Storm Johnson

Adam Schefter reported this a few minutes ago. The biggest output for any Jacksonville running back has been 10 FPts from Toby Gerhart back in Week 4.

Does he tie his shoes in the NFL?

• Like 1

I would like to get excited but how can I? He may have been a good running qb in college, but this is the NFL and he is a RB instead.

I picked him up but stashed him to see how he does.

On a pure desperation move I picked him up and started him in the flex over antone Smith. It doesn't matter my running backs were Sankey and Crowell. Going to see if I can trade him.

Had the chance to pick him up before game time but passed on him with all the hot hand, rotation talk :wall:

I have the #1 waiver next week, should I burn it on shoeless?

Added him before game. I almost dropped him for D.Baldwin but I like Robinson's WR/RB eligibility

Going next week against Miami will be much more difficult than Cleveland's 32nd ranked rush defense.

Going next week against Miami will be much more difficult than Cleveland's 32nd ranked rush defense.

this.

look, kid can get nice burn in ppr ... but i'd have an awfully hard time trusting him :dunno:

Saw much of this game and the kid looked like a RB, not a speed guy that you can't quite figure out what to do with. Hit holes decisively, was tough after contact. He's a lot bulkier than he was even last year. Did an impressive job.