Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Jay Cutler

Jay Cutler could be a serviceable replacement for everyone that lost Winston.

First and foremost, Adam Gase went Bill Belichick on the team by trading away Ajayi and declared if you not going to play well, go home.

By trading away Ajayi, they left with two great pass catching RBs giving Cutler tons of outlets when needed. Hence his completion rate shot up to the highest of the season 81% with a total of 12 completed passes to RBs.

He has Parker, Landry, Stills and Thomas for weapons. Premier WR1, Slots, Deep Threat, and TE.

Most important of all, the O line performed decent, only 1 sack and it wasn't from Khalil Mack.

There could be upside, lets see if he could do it twice in a roll.

Jay Cutler could be a serviceable replacement for everyone that lost Winston.

First and foremost, Adam Gase went Bill Belichick on the team by trading away Ajayi and declared if you not going to play well, go home.

By trading away Ajayi, they left with two great pass catching RBs giving Cutler tons of outlets when needed. Hence his completion rate shot up to the highest of the season 81% with a total of 12 completed passes to RBs.

He has Parker, Landry, Stills and Thomas for weapons. Premier WR1, Slots, Deep Threat, and TE.

Most important of all, the O line performed decent, only 1 sack and it wasn't from Khalil Mack.

There could be upside, lets see if he could do it twice in a roll.

Desperation start for me last week. Gotta keep rolling with him since Watson is gone.

One more good game and he is gone. Yes, I am hyping Miami and Smoking Jay. Only hyping free or cheap players and I know lots of people out there needs QB since they been dropping like flies.

Random statistic: 300 yards+, 3 TDS, and no picks game is first in his career. Adam Gase is doing something right.

One more good game and he is gone. Yes, I am hyping Miami and Smoking Jay. I only hype free or cheap players and I know lots of people out there needs QB since they been dropping like flies.

Random statistic: 300 yards+, 3 TDS, and no picks game is first in his career. Adam Gase is doing something right.

The only problem with this is that was at home against Oakland. This week is on the road against Carolina. I would greatly temper expectations.

Now, next week against Tampa...all aboard!

My opponent is starting Cutler against me. I have restrained optimism about it. Cutler is always a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Vs the Panthers def.

I wanted to pick them up.

Missed out.

I think Cutler will be I under a lot of pressure.

They won't be able to do much on the ground vs the Panthers.

I don't like the matchup for Cutler.

After this week his ROS looks pretty good. As does Flacco's. Who would you rather have to back up Big Ben, ROS, Flacco or Cutler? Sadly they are by far the best left on our WW.

Neither.

I would not worry about having either one.

Fill that open spot with someone else, until you need to pick one of them up.

I didn't even know CAR is ranked top defense. Once Cutler and company happen, it would be too late for this hype!

Cutler actually played some of the best games of his career recently.

Lets go Cutler and Parker! (Who I have going tonight lol)

Cutler looked good. His team didn’t though. And the Miami defense couldn’t stay off the field.

Cutler looked good. His team didn’t though. And the Miami defense couldn’t stay off the field.

The CAR Def was stingy, didn't give many opportunities and made him pay for any mistake. I still think Jay is a good streaming candidate going forward.

The CAR Def was stingy, didn't give many opportunities and made him pay for any mistake. I still think Jay is a good streaming "steaming" candidate going forward.

Fixored!!!

Cutler is a player who has always been hot and cold.

If you get good Jay, he catches lightning in a bottle and can do no wrong.

good Jay usually stays for 3 or 4 games, and occasionally will make a 1 game comeback when you dont expect it.

Bad Jay throws lots of picks, zones in on his #1 WR and doesnt seem to show a willingness to pay the price to get the job done.

It's been bad Jay most of this year. Good Jay appeared vs oakland.

I'm convinced we will see good jay for 2-3 games at some point (probably when everyone has him on the bench) and then we will not see good Jay again.

Good Jay can last a few series or so.

We can finally out this to rest.... 6 feet under.

Cutler sucks.