Sign in to follow this  
tbone713

C.Davis

I'm stacking Davis and Marriotta. The Steelers have given up 750 yards through the air the last 2 games. And Davis had 10 targets and what should have been a TD. He's gonna beast. In want him in as my Wr3 when he does.

I have Mariota in the Superflex tonight, do not have Davis, but reason for optimism with no joe haden or Mitchell for pitt might make this a more pass friendly game than before.

Thanks for the replies. Sometimes you just gotta go for it. Held him all year after someone else dropped hoping it pays off.

I'm rolling with Davis tonight. <fingers crossed>

It's looking like <middle finger raised> at this point. :mad:

Looks like I should have left him on the WW where he apparently belongs. So much for the hype of all the targets last game. Luckily he didn't pollute my starting lineup.

Pitt is not a great matchup for QBs and WRs. Not sure why people are surprised Davis didnt light it up. Mariota was under pressure a lot and made bad throws. There will be better games for Mariota and Davis.

I never understand why these guys get hyped so much. Most rankings I saw this week had C Davis ranked higher than R Matthews. WHY? Yes, he has potential, but literally zero track record of production so far. Why all of a sudden were we to believe he'd just instantly be valued higher than Matthews.

Glad I have Matthews and not C Davis.

I never understand why these guys get hyped so much. Most rankings I saw this week had C Davis ranked higher than R Matthews. WHY? Yes, he has potential, but literally zero track record of production so far. Why all of a sudden were we to believe he'd just instantly be valued higher than Matthews.

Glad I have Matthews and not C Davis.

The lure of the unknown

He's my 3. I can swap him out with inmann, Ellington or Dede. Based on his target volume I'll take that as a 3

You think the best WR drafted is hyped up after a few games with good targets volume and snap counts, you should look over at DeDe.

Pitt is not a great matchup for QBs and WRs. Not sure why people are surprised Davis didnt light it up. Mariota was under pressure a lot and made bad throws. There will be better games for Mariota and Davis.

You mean next year after they fire that turd of a coach.

• Like 1

I have been preaching wait to week 12 for the past 4 weeks. I could see weeks 9-11 just coming back from injury and playing these three top teams with a questionable qb was not going to be pretty....and it wasn’t.

Let’s see how he does next week. If he doesn’t do much, I will probably bail myself.

Naw he missed too many games to be a wr1 the all season.

No production, but he and Mariota will get it going.