Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Kleenex to ditch Mansize tissues after gender inequality complaints

"The UK's most popular tissue brand, Kleenex Mansize, has been forced to clean up its image after consumers complained its name was sexist....

...Kimberly-Clark, which owns Kleenex, said it succumbed to growing public demand to change the name, despite not itself believing that the Mansize branding suggests or endorses gender inequality."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/17/kleenex-ditch-mansize-tissues-gender-inequality-complaints/amp/

All I can say is...what?

Chicks want to be big like men now. Hell chicks want to be men in general. Say all they want about female empowerment but they envy men.

Goodbye Manwich.

In related news..Swanson has renamed their TV dinners "Hungry person" in response to gender complaints.

Thank god, the damaged caused by this naming may never be known in full, but I think the best approach is to hug the ones you love tonight, and tell them you love them...

I hear the protesting of Men's Health magazine is starting up. They want the magazine to change it's title to:

'Men, Transvestite, Gay, Queer, Ex-Men, Men Who Now Identify as a Woman, Those Who Were Born Male But Whose Parents Checked 'X' As The Baby's Gender On Their Birth Certificate At The Time Of Birth Because They Haven't Decided Yet On What Sex They Want Their Kid To Be, Health Magazine'.

Playboy is next.

"The UK's most popular tissue brand, Kleenex Mansize, has been forced to clean up its image after consumers complained its name was sexist....

Haven't Kleenex been forced to clean up enough in their existence?

Kleenex- Official sponsor of the Hillary Clinton Victory Party, Javitz Center, New York November 6, 2016

• Like 1

Sadly this is the world that we live in now... Everything has to be PC or gender neutral...

First they came for Kleenex and I said nothing, because I was not a tissue. Then they came for Swanson and I said nothing, because I am not a TV dinner.

Sadly this is the world that we live in now... Everything has to be PC or gender neutral...

John Lennon explored gender neutral lyrics for his Imagine song:

Imagine there's no gender

I wonder if you can

Noone will know what they are having sex with

A new generation of man

"Crap, scratch that. What's another word to rhyme with 'can'? Awww screw it. I'll just attack 'religion' and 'borders' instead of 'gender'. Fvck."

First they came for Kavanaugh and I said nothing, because I was not a Republican. Then they came for Warren and I said nothing, because I am not a native american. Finally they came for me, and I was saved because only the cuckolds remained

:doublethumbsup: