Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Sho Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest...

Wow! Sho needs help. Let's use this as an intervention for him. Sho went batshite crazy during the election and after Trump won. That got him a much needed timeout. He then counted down the days, hours, and minutes until he could post again. However, upon his return he gave us this little gem:

Meh

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place.

So the guy who didn't miss this place and won't be in much is now once again on full blown retard meltdown. Sho, little buddy, you need help.

1- Turn off the computer. This place is turning what's left of your brain to mush.

2- Get a job, any job--Your wife being the bread winner must be a huge hit to your masculinity and self-confidence.

3-Get out of the in-laws basement and turn off the View. Whoopi and Joy are killing your brain cells.

4- Ignore Trump. I know his success is MAGA and that just kills progressives like yourself who rejoiced over the last 8 years of the stagnant, hate America Obama years, but just ignore Trump and America's return to greatness.

5- Finally, embrace your family before you lose them to your TDS.

Good luck pally!

Sho Flew East

Show Flew West

Sho Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

• Like 2

Holy obsession Batman

Meh

:(

Wow! Sho needs help. Let's use this as an intervention for him. Sho went batshite crazy during the election and after Trump won. That got him a much needed timeout. He then counted down the days, hours, and minutes until he could post again. However, upon his return he gave us this little gem:

So the guy who didn't miss this place and won't be in much is now once again on full blown retard meltdown. Sho, little buddy, you need help.

1- Turn off the computer. This place is turning what's left of your brain to mush.

2- Get a job, any job--Your wife being the bread winner must be a huge hit to your masculinity and self-confidence.

3-Get out of the in-laws basement and turn off the View. Whoopi and Joy are killing your brain cells.

4- Ignore Trump. I know his success is MAGA and that just kills progressives like yourself who rejoiced over the last 8 years of the stagnant, hate America Obama years, but just ignore Trump and America's return to greatness.

Good luck pally!

Sho Flew East

Show Flew West

You are a massive focking loser.

Meh

:(

Ha!

Good luck pally!

Sho Flew East

Show Flew West

Sho needs help??? Woah..dude. You're crazy

He's a serial liar.

Pot meet kettle.

12th man is the focker that needs help.

The bottom line is that Sho knows his politics and that bothers the right wing bullies on this board.

The bottom line is that I agree with Sho's knows his politics, I'm Newbie4.0, and I think that bothers the right wing bullies on this board.

The bottom line is that I agree with Sho's knows his politics, I'm Newbie4.0, and I think that bothers the right wing bullies on this board.

Ha-ha. Plus he said bully. Waaaah!

The bottom line is that Sho knows his politics and that bothers the right wing bullies on this board.

I bullied that pvssy Newbie right off the board. Pretty proud of that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

The bottom line is that Sho knows his politics

Actually his hatred for Conservatives overrides any semblance of reason. You can post clear evidence that depicts either Conservatives in a favorable light or a Liberal in a negative light and he'll refuse to accept it.

• Like 1

Probably should premier this embarrassment...

Meh

Actually his hatred for Conservatives overrides any semblance of reason. You can post clear evidence that depicts either Conservatives in a favorable light or a Liberal in a negative light and he'll refuse to accept it.

Hahahaha.

And all you guys hatred of all things Liberal doesn't keep you from listening to reason in every political thread???

At the very least, Sho is objective in his opinions.

I know that, you weirdo.

You and HT are the narcs that reported Newbie for only JOKING about Trump being taken out.

I am not Newbie, idiot. Ask Mike to check my IP address. You will lose on this prediction.

I know that, you weirdo.

You and HT are the narcs that reported Newbie for only JOKING about Trump being taken out.

Whatever you say Newbs...

Seeing Sho Nuff getting piled on in personal attacks in political related threads is bad enough, lately we've getting entire threads dedicated to bashing him. Fock all. Some of us like that he posts here. Sometimes I argue with him, sometimes I agree. No matter, with such a heavy conservative presence here, I'm certainly not looking to purge the forarm of one of the few liberals who post here.

for as sad as sho nuff is,

this may be the most pathetic, embarrassment of a thread in the history of this website. whoever "12th man" is (like we don't know) should definitely peenie this thread and most likely peenie themselves.

• Like 1

Slow Nut. Please explain to us why you continue to post at a place you didn't miss and that you told us you wouldn't be around much?

I know that, you weirdo.

The problem is he wasn't joking and has admitted he was serious about it.

• Like 1

This is definitely something to be proud of. Dont let anyone knock you for it

Seeing Sho Nuff getting piled on in personal attacks in political related threads is bad enough, lately we've getting entire threads dedicated to bashing him. Fock all. Some of us like that he posts here. Sometimes I argue with him, sometimes I agree. No matter, with such a heavy conservative presence here, I'm certainly not looking to purge the forarm of one of the few liberals who post here.

This.

Remember when the weirdo OP was asking guys like Sho to put on pretty red dresses and other freak show crossdresser fantasy stuff? Progress takes time.

I totally agree... It is just so fun and easy to get him upset...

I totally agree... It is just so fun and easy to get him upset...

You have never gotten me upset.

You misunderstand mocking you and asking to you back up your lies as being upset.