Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Starbucks Reparations

The need to point out Judaism in random (negative) contexts makes you anti Semitic.

What am I when I point out "random (negative) contexts" stuff about Christians?

ETA - The trick of the Jew has made it impossible to criticize their culture.

What am I when I point out "random (negative) contexts" stuff about Christians?

ETA - The trick of the Jew has made it impossible to criticize their culture.

You don’t, nor is anyone else.

ETA - And there you go again!

You dont, nor is anyone else.

A young priest is working the confessional for the first time. mrs. Murphy walks in and confesses that she has givin a blowjob. The young priest not knowing what to do says just give me a second and goes talk to Father O'Leary . Father O'Leary what do you give for a blowjob? He replies $0.25 and a Snickers bar.

Get it? Because he's getting it from an alterboy.

Jewboy

Well I'm sure the exact facts and time line will be thoroughly investigated by the Press just like that Michael Bennett claim in Vegas.

You dont, nor is anyone else.

I do but because it's okay to criticize Christian's so you probably glossover it. The second someone critizes the Jew all of a sudden it's anti-Semitic.

You don't find that odd?

I do but because it's okay to criticize Christian's so you probably glossover it. The second someone critizes the Jew all of a sudden it's anti-Semitic.

You don't find that odd?

There's been plenty of Christian bashing around here. Never saw Pen protest.

You don't find that odd?

Well, pen has declared that it doesn't happen.

So, that's that.

:dunno:

Well, pen has declared that it doesn't happen.

So, that's that.

:dunno:

He's been worse than a reformed hooker lately. <_<

Its pretty funny how you still have this major thing against blacks after youve lived in China for like 15 years.

How many black people have you even seen there? Like two?

Might want to examine that, internally

He is correct, I have seen it happen dozens of times and have friends who use it regularly. The beauty is that they know which people it will work on, I am assuming you fall in that category.

No way I call the cops immediately. I ask LeBron James and his teammate for their autographs.

Ive never seen an thread having nothing to do with religion/religious affiliation randomly filled with anti-Christian rhetoric.

Since it happens so frequently, I’m certain you’ll prove me wrong with link(s).

Ive never seen an thread having nothing to do with religion/religious affiliation randomly filled with anti-Christian rhetoric.

Since it happens so frequently, Im certain youll prove me wrong with link(s).

Oh, so when it's said is what's important. Got it.

Since it happens so frequently, I’m certain you’ll prove me wrong with link(s).

Edjr love to talk about the priest diddling him

Oh, so when it's said is what's important. Got it.

Yeah, if it doesn’t have anything to do with the thread, it comes off more bigoted and ignorant. That’s not to say a thread’s topic can’t possess those characteristics as well.

Yeah, if it doesn’t have anything to do with the thread, it comes off more bigoted and ignorant. That’s not to say a thread’s topic can’t possess those characteristics as well.

So?

Yeah, if it doesnt have anything to do with the thread, it comes off more bigoted and ignorant. Thats not to say a threads topic cant possess those characteristics as well.

This anti-semitism I'm always hearing about, has it held Jewish people back?

has it held Jewish people back?

at least 6 million

at least 6 million

Wow they must have had thousands of death camps.

at least 6 million

I was referring to here in the United States. I'd say the place has been a homerun for them the last 70 years.

I was referring to here in the United States. I'd say the place has been a homerun for them the last 70 years.

neo-nazi, aryan movements, etc have existed for decades still scapegoating and targeting jews (and others). many blatant attacks have occurred in this country.

neo-nazi, aryan movements, etc have existed for decades still scapegoating and targeting jews (and others). many blatant attacks have occurred in this country.

And what Group hasn't suffered the same? Anyone get a free pass here? Besides the Muslims?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What does Grand goblin cdub think about this?

Final solution for the joo?

I dont, nor should you or your anti Semitic buddies.

I once made out during a screening of of Schindler's List

Starbucks announced a new policy Saturday that allows anyone to occupy the coffee shop or use the store’s facilities, even if they don’t buy anything, but many are left to wonder if it’ll have a negative impact.

The “Third Place Policy” maintains that employees should consider anyone who enters Starbucks space, including restrooms, cafes and patios, a customer “regardless of whether they make a purchase,” the company said in a statement.

“We are committed to creating a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome,” Starbucks said

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/21/starbucks-employees-customers-express-concern-over-new-policy-cant-see-how-this-will-work.html

Get your popcorn ready, this could be fun.

Starbucks announced a new policy Saturday that allows anyone to occupy the coffee shop or use the store’s facilities, even if they don’t buy anything, but many are left to wonder if it’ll have a negative impact.

The “Third Place Policy” maintains that employees should consider anyone who enters Starbucks space, including restrooms, cafes and patios, a customer “regardless of whether they make a purchase,” the company said in a statement.

“We are committed to creating a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome,” Starbucks said

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/21/starbucks-employees-customers-express-concern-over-new-policy-cant-see-how-this-will-work.html

Get your popcorn ready, this could be fun.

Just think of all the money that can be saved on homeless shelters.

What happens at closing time? This is gonna be great.

What a bunch of dumbasses. You were 100% in the right to ask those guys to leave.

Now you basically open your chain up to be a homeless hangout. Enjoy cleaning up the needles and filth. Im sure that wont affect your paying customer traffic at all.