Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

The Manica Patrick progress thread.

:doh:

Jr. with the squad wipe.

:lol:

:first:

B1tch is a magnet for this type of sh1t

Now Manica is crying about shrub busch... Tries to outbreak a better driver and spins herself out. Somehow it's his fault.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2726602-danica-patrick-slams-kyle-busch-during-race-now-i-know-why-people-hate-him?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Danica Patrick spoke out about fellow Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver Kyle Busch following an incident during Sunday's I Love New York 355 at Watkins Glen International in New York.
On Wednesday, Michelle R. Martinelli of USA Today passed along Patrick's heated comments after spinning out during Stage 3 of the road course race.
"[Expletive] 18 absolutely [expletive] took me out!" she said in audio released by Fox Sports. "[Expletive], [expletive], [expletive]! Now I know why people hate him!"
Busch is one of NASCAR's most fierce competitors whether he's racing in the Cup Series or dropping down to compete in one of the lower divisions. And that's rubbed some people the wrong way and created numerous feuds during his 15-year career.
In addition, it's made him one of the most polarizing figures among fans and other drivers. Some love the win-at-all-cost attitude, while others don't appreciate the brash approach.
He explained his outlook to NASCAR writer Jeff Gluck back in June.
"Different people show their emotions in different ways," Busch said. "Unfortunately for me, mine has never been very gracious—and I don't know that it ever will be. I'm kind of learning that as the days go on. When my son [brexton] is 2 years old, I see where it came from—it's genetic.
He added: "I'm sorry, that's just who I am. That's what I was given. If there's anyone to blame, it's probably the guy upstairs. I mean, I can probably get better and go to training and classes and everything else, but I don't know. It is the way it is."
Perhaps the only surprise is that Patrick, who's had her fair share of run-ins with other drivers since arriving to NASCAR in 2012, and Busch haven't had more public war of words in the past.
She recovered from the spin to finish 22nd in Sunday race. Busch came in seventh.

Shrub for the sweep :first:

How awesome was that, Mobb? :doublethumbsup:

I loved when he got on top of his ride with the broom. That was a great cup race. Jones and Kenseth rubbing fenders at the end. Donkelowski, Manica, and Turdhardt all finishing outside the top 20!

Erik Jones is my new second favorite driver. :headbanger:

She's not competitive. Last year she finished 10th in the Nationwide series. Sounds great, huh? Except only 10 drivers raced that series full time. So really she came in last when compared to the other regular drivers in that series. If she wasn't competitive at the 2nd level of NASCAR why would anyone think she'll be competitive in the top tier? She won't. But she attracts sponsors. That's the only reason she's there.

Wow. I pretty much nailed it 4.5 years ago. Not competitive and once sponsors realized all she is is a pretty face they bailed and she's out of a job.

Wow. I pretty much nailed it 4.5 years ago. Not competitive and once sponsors realized all she is is a pretty face they bailed and she's out of a job.

We are lucky to have your insight. :thumbsup:

So I suppose it's official then ... the Washington Generals have a better winning percentage than Manica Patrick.

I presume she has a victory speech she's been practicing and fine tuning to perfection since she was fifteen. I'd hate for it to go to waste, maybe she would be nice enough to record it and put it on youtube for us.

What next? going to tell us the Browns won't win the Super Bowl?

• Like 1

Women drivers...am I right?

Saw an asian woman trying to parallel park the other day, she looked to be college age

:lol:

Women drivers...am I right?

Ashley Force gets the job done. Granted it is only drag racing but still.

I just have a problem with it because every single driver in Trucks or Xfinity are far more talented but get passed up. 100% publicity stunt.

Ashley Force

sounds like a pron name

• Like 1

Would

No chance was she looked like Rosie O

Glad she's done. Never should have been in that car in the first place.

Yea, she should have initially, imo.

Just not this long

Ashley Force gets the job done. Granted it is only drag racing but still.

I just have a problem with it because every single driver in Trucks or Xfinity are far more talented but get passed up. 100% publicity stunt.

Nascar hasn't even fielded a full field most of the season, she wasn't keeping anyone out who could put a car on the track.

since Dayton I haven't watched hardly any nascar :(

Nascar hasn't even fielded a full field most of the season, she wasn't keeping anyone out who could put a car on the track.

Irrelevant. She held up a more deserving driver from having a premium seat in NASCAR. All she does is run laps. She's not competitive and hasn't improved in her years in NASCAR. She shouldn't be out there so another driver who may actually be competitive can have her seat.

Irrelevant. She held up a more deserving driver from having a premium seat in NASCAR. All she does is run laps. She's not competitive and hasn't improved in her years in NASCAR. She shouldn't be out there so another driver who may actually be competitive can have her seat.

Yeah, that's not how Nascar/sponsorship works, and you know that. So there really isn't much of a discussion here.

She is in top-notch SHR equipment that she never deserved to be in. This has nothing to do with car count.

Yeah, that's not how Nascar/sponsorship works, and you know that. So there really isn't much of a discussion here.

That isn't what I was responding to. Good job moving the goalposts. :thumbsup:

It is Mike what did you expect?

since Dayton I haven't watched hardly any nascar :(

That is because it is lame as sh!t now. To much forced drama.

Then your original answer is asinine, since she didn't hold up a driver from getting a seat, since anybody could have seated a driver since Nascar didn't have a full field for most races.

Then your original answer is asinine, since she didn't hold up a driver from getting a seat, since anybody could have seated a driver since Nascar didn't have a full field for most races.

Uh, no. There are obviously a limited number of seats as evidenced by the fact that they aren't filling all the available slots. SHR chose to put Danica in a seat. They could have put someone else in that seat. So, her having the seat prevented a more deserving driver from having it. I'm not putting that on her. I put that on her employer. But it doesn't change the fact that her having it prevented another more deserving driver from having the seat.

That just isn't how it works and you are clearly talking about something you know nothing about.

Uh, no. There are obviously a limited number of seats as evidenced by the fact that they aren't filling all the available slots. SHR chose to put Danica in a seat. They could have put someone else in that seat. So, her having the seat prevented a more deserving driver from having it. I'm not putting that on her. I put that on her employer. But it doesn't change the fact that her having it prevented another more deserving driver from having the seat.

ANd a big factor of SHR putting her into that seat was....SPONSORSHIP MONEY and you know that, so my previous post wasn't moving the goalposts at all.

ANd a big factor of SHR putting her into that seat was....SPONSORSHIP MONEY and you know that, so my previous post wasn't moving the goalposts at all.

:wacko:

For all you Danica supporters, you can bid on a race driven autographed steering wheel from her that will support the Martin Truex Jr. foundation:

http://www.fanaticsauctions.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=1991890&pgcust2=nascar

If you aren't aware Martin's GF has battled Ovarian Cancer and his foundation supports the cause.

:thumbsup:

For all you Danica supporters, you can bid on a race driven autographed steering wheel from her that will support the Martin Truex Jr. foundation:

http://www.fanaticsauctions.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=1991890&pgcust2=nascar

If you aren't aware Martin's GF has battled Ovarian Cancer and his foundation supports the cause.

:thumbsup:

How about a race driven autographed pair of panties?

Currently 28th in point standings with 1 top ten and the tied for the most DNFs of those who competed in every race.

32 drivers have competed in every race so far and none of those below her, or arounf her for that matter have near the quality of ride that she has.

If she has any chance at winning a race Daytona would be it. Although, if 40 geeks jumped into stock cars at Daytona we would have the same chance at winning.