Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

To all media: Antifa, etc says respect them and not film them in public places!

After closely following the protests in Richmond yesterday, some of the fallout is that Antifa,etc are super p!ssed about the media,youtubers, filming them. The RPD made it abundantly clear that you will be arrested if you have a mask on in public. This is an actual article written about how they deserve privacy in public when theyre not allowed to wear masks.This is my favorite excerpt when speaking about a 15 yo boy in Baltimore arrested for vandalizing a police car.

Bullock now is serving 12 years in jail do to the consequences of that photo being taken.

What a joke...its not because he vandalized, but because he was filmed. You would also think a professional blogger would know the difference between "do" and "due".

https://twitter.com/MayDayRVA/status/909185952370872327

Seriously? They publicize all those people from the Charlottesville protest. Literally, took pictures and found out every single persons who's face was exposed then made sure their names went public and contacted their employers to get them fired. Now they don't want the same thing to happen to them? Gtfo. This is why I hate those people with a passion and wish a plague upon them

I saw a baby momma with her future convict son, prolly 6, stomping on the hood of a patrol car. Keep it classy babe.

Seriously? They publicize all those people from the Charlottesville protest. Literally, took pictures and found out every single persons who's face was exposed then made sure their names went public and contacted their employers to get them fired. Now they don't want the same thing to happen to them? Gtfo. This is why I hate those people with a passion and wish a plague upon them

Doxxing...exactly what theyre afraid of. They trolled a Richmond cop on twitter about what they say is racist tweets. They eventually tagged the mayor and ACLU official twitter.

https://twitter.com/dearmayorstoney/status/908708142472744960

Ironically white America often wonders why police tend to shoot and kill black people and usually during trial side with the deceased only to watch this sort of shiot on the news and conclude, Ah, OK, that's why.

Doxxing...exactly what their afraid of. They trolled a Richmond cop on twitter about what they say is racist tweets. They eventually tagged the mayor and ACLU official twitter.

https://twitter.com/dearmayorstoney/status/908708142472744960

Yea I saw where some "hot" cop that was helping people out during Irma is now being condemned by them because he posted anti Semitic jokes on his fb/twitter. Like these people are a disease and I swear the world would be better off if they died

Lol you guys are always looking to be butt hurt about something.

It's a focking blogger. Who gives a sh1t about what some twerp with a cable modem says?? :doh:

Lol you guys are always looking to be butt hurt about something.

It's a focking blogger. Who gives a sh1t about what some twerp with a cable modem says?? :doh:

Here's comes everyones canned response around here..."link where Im butt hurt!"

Fact is, I would hope noone is butt hurt over some blogger. I have no partisan ties. I just like highlighting the absurd hypocrisy of crybabies and law breakers. It is akin to the absurdity of our POTUS weighing in on ESPN.

If you have a real cause that you believe in, you invite the media to get your message out there. If you are an anarchist planning on violence you need your anonymity.

Antifa is short for anti-fascists.

Fascism is characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce.

Fascists calling themselves anti-fascist and nobody has called them out.

Here's comes everyones canned response around here..."link where Im butt hurt!"

Fact is, I would hope noone is butt hurt over some blogger. I have no partisan ties. I just like highlighting the absurd hypocrisy of crybabies and law breakers. It is akin to the absurdity of our POTUS weighing in on ESPN.

Well you're right, it's absurd.

But if there's going to be a thread every time some blogger says something absurd... oh boy

Well you're right, it's absurd.

But if there's going to be a thread every time some blogger says something absurd... oh boy

I promise I wont make a thread about every idiot blogger. But, its more than the opinion of one blogger, its highlighting an absurd mindset of thousands of people that plan on property destruction and civil disturbance.

I promise I wont make a thread about every idiot blogger. But, its more than the opinion of one blogger, its highlighting an absurd mindset of thousands of people that plan on property destruction and civil disturbance.

I haven't paid too much attention to this antifa stuff. Seems like maybe a media-created and/or right-wing propaganda machine creation to a large extent. But like I said, I haven't paid too much attention so I could be wrong.

I mean you have those white supremacist people ramming a car into a crowd of people and a certain segment (including the president) wants to somehow blame someone else (because god forbid they fully and unequivocally condemn the white supremacists). Then suddenly you have this "antifa" boogeyman out there. Seems a little convenient to me.

One thing I will say is you get some anarchist types that aren't really protesting and just want to destroy sh1t. They can make the many other legitimate protesters look bad. So I imagine that could be going on to some extent assuming there's even any truth to this idea that they're doing a bunch of bad stuff. Everyone wanted to tear down occupy Wall Street too and it was complete bullsh1t.

Hey -. POTUS is an anagram for 'Pouts' and 'Spout'.

Igotworms - grow moist

drobeski - Be Dork Is

newbiejr - Brine Jew

jerryskids - Dry Jerk Sis

Igotworms - grow moist

drobeski - Be Dork Is

newbiejr - Brine Jew

:o

:ninja:

I mean you have those white supremacist people ramming a car into a crowd of people and a certain segment (including the president) wants to somehow blame someone else (because god forbid they fully and unequivocally condemn the white supremacists). Then suddenly you have this "antifa" boogeyman out there. Seems a little convenient to me.

Antifa really started making news when they trashed Berkley months ago.

Igotworms - grow moist

drobeski - Be Dork Is

newbiejr - Brine Jew

SUXBNME-b sux men