Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Four female Americans attacked with acid at French train station

Did they say what religion the attackers were? I bet they were muslims.

Did they say what religion the attackers were? I bet they were muslims.

I'll go with Presbyterian.

Pretty huge news story here in Colorado. Apparently every single one of our IHOP's had their orange juice tainted with citric acid.

Fargin bastages.

Marseille police say the incident is not currently being treated as terror related. The authorities released that the attacker was a 41 year old “deeply psychologically disturbed woman.”

Marseille police say the incident is not currently being treated as terror related. The authorities released that the attacker was a 41 year old deeply psychologically disturbed woman.

But Muslim, right?

Acid terror attacks by muslims happen frequently in Europe. It's something they like to do.

Acid terror attacks by muslims happen frequently in Europe. It's something they like to do.

Some things/people never change on here do they. The attacker was a disturbed FRENCH woman. :doh: :rolleyes:

Some things/people never change on here do they. The attacker was a disturbed FRENCH woman. :doh: :rolleyes:

You can't be French and Muslim? One is a nationality. One is a religion. Try and keep up.

1800 acid attacks since 2010 in London alone. Can you imagine? Why is Europe tolerating this? The acid thing is right out of the Muslim terror handbook. Most people know it as the Koran.

You can't be French and Muslim? One is a nationality. One is a religion. Try and keep up.

You would think that if she was a french muslim that it would have been reported and investigated as a possible terror attack. :doh: No way could it have been just a mentally disturbed french woman. :rolleyes:

You would think that if she was a french muslim that it would have been reported and investigated as a possible terror attack. :doh: No way could it have been just a mentally disturbed french woman. :rolleyes:

Yes, you would think. But it don't be like that.

Was talking with a parent whose son is overseas for a semester in France. Day 1, they sat down all of the kids and said, "don't wear anything with your university on it. Don't wear anything with an American flag on it. Don't wear anything that will make it obvious that you are an American because we have had all sorts of problems with random people attacking Americans"

One of the victims calls for prayers for the mentally disturbed suspect:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/09/18/boston-college-student-in-acid-attack-in-france-asks-prayers-for-suspect/amp

That's awfully Christian of her, especially since some less classy individuals are trying to make political hay out of this situation. :thumbsup:

See, in the Koran, it says to bathe the infidel in fire. Imagine 1800 acid attacks in 6-7 years in one of our cities? Europe is done, opened the door for invaders.

If it turns out there's no terror link, do you think the dirtbags falling all over themselves to celebrate these attacks will admit they were wrong and apologize?

I don't. :(

When I see a topic like this, I know for certain if I open it, all I will see is monkees slinging poo at each other.

Did not disappoint

When I see a topic like this, I know for certain if I open it, all I will see is monkees slinging poo at each other.

Did not disappoint

You're so much better than that, it must be hard for you to cope. :(

The terrorists who did the bombing in the London subway last week were Muslim migrants. Did they go to England to be saved or to bomb it?

The terrorists who did the bombing in the London subway last week were Muslim migrants. Did they go to England to be saved or to bomb it?

from Syria ?

from Syria ?

Yes. And even if the acid attacker in France isn't Muslim (doubt it) where did she get the idea ? Muslims are the ones that do this type of attack and have introduced it to western countries.

Even if the France attacker isn't Muslim it is Muslims' fault for inspiring her. :overhead:

And the attacker was once attacked with acid herself. Wonder who did that? It's not like the French are going to devulge any of this. An ill informed public is to their benefit. If ISIS doesn't do it, it's not terrorism.

Suspects name released yet?

Nope, identified only as a 41 y/o with a history of mental illness.

Yes. And even if the acid attacker in France isn't Muslim (doubt it) where did she get the idea ? Muslims are the ones that do this type of attack and have introduced it to western countries.

now this is the definition of Tilt

now this is the definition of Tilt

You're right. The influx of Muslims into Europe is working out great. They bring a vibrant and peaceful culture to the region. Look at all those great places to live in the middle east. It's surprising anyone would want to leave their homeland.