Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Sarah Michelle Gellar criticized for “promoting diet culture”

The former buffy the vampire slayer actress posted pictures of herself (pictures included) in lingerie from 2007 as inspiration not to overeat this thanksgiving. However, some people were offended saying she is promoting diet culture (as if that were a thing) and fat shaming people. Nowadays, its bad to eat healthy and not be fat because it offends others :rolleyes:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sarah-michelle-gellars-instagram-post-reminding-herself-not-to-overeat-during-thanksgiving-draws-mix-reactions.amp

YUM :wub:

I actually had a dream about her the other morning, and yes there was wood. :banana:

I also was quite happy to draft her in the Hot Chick Draft. :thumbsup:

These stupid fuks. Its not about fat shaming or about someones thighs. Its about your health! Wtf is wrong with all this plus model sh!t? Its about controlling BP, diabetes, etc. JFC...is it soon going to be offensive to be healthy? Golds Gyms have to shut down because they promote healthy bodies that arent fat. These fat fuks wouldnt be so proud of their fat if health insurance co bases premiums on your body metrics. Nothing but excuses for filling your piehole with sodas and little debbie cakes.

• Like 1

I actually had a dream about her the other morning, and yes there was wood. :banana:

Which is why I made sure to mention that the pics were included ;)

• Like 1

I don't think she has much tiits.

Faith was the way hotter Slayer.

And don't even get me started on Charisma Carpenter. God damn wow.

• Like 2

I think am empowered female making decisions for herself is fantastic, what retard would attempt to shut down a woman from freely expressing herself and charting her own path?

While the reactions were dumb as hell.

Why do we now have news about social media likes and comments?

What a weird world we live in today. Few idiots comment on a picture on the internet and it is big news.

• Like 3

What a weird world we live in today. Few idiots comment on a picture on the internet and it is big news.

I completely agree. There have always been people with ridiculous opinions, it's just now a days there is a medium for us to experience these assh0les. How it becomes newsworthy makes no sense. The vast majority of people on her account were positive about the pics. It's the headline that claims a furor or firestorm or whatever false exaggerated adjective they can conjur up for clicks.

There was no uproar. It was just a few jealous fat women who probably are miserable cvnts on a daily basis.

Put simply....there are WAY more fat women out there than attractive ones, and they focking hate the attractive ones, so Gellar putting herself out there does a few things...

1) Reminds the fatties that they are fat and unattractive

2) In the mind of the fatties, it makes it harder for them to get the male attention they crave

3) It makes them feel wrong for being lazy and letting themselves go, and they want to feel right for be fat

If a hot chick walks into a bar, and the other chicks know instantly that she is hotter than them, they instantly look at each other and whisper "b!tch"....I have seen this over and over

It's called The Huffington effect.

You see, four green haired female misogynists with nose rings post their near-constant outrage at any and every thing.

Then the Huffington Post picks up on that with the 4-inch headline:

THE INTERNET IS OUTRAGED AT...!

And there you have it. Life in America. Twitter Style.

• Like 1

I actually dismissed the initial article because I figured it was exaggerated bull spit. When I saw this post I thought there may be more to it. Nope. Was exaggerated bull spit still

Yeah just go through certain "news" sites and see how many stories are about people being upset. Hurting feelings is a major draw for some reason...

It's called The Huffington effect.

You see, four green haired female misogynists with nose rings post their near-constant outrage at any and every ###### thing.

Then the Huffington Post picks up on that with the 4-inch headline:

THE INTERNET IS OUTRAGED AT...!

And there you have it. Life in America. Twitter Style.

Yep....And here is the rest of it. Click :mad: Click :mad: click click click link link share share :mad: And the media? :banana:

I mean just look how FURIOUS fireballer got over a non story! That's what fuels attention in the media.

The body positive movement has devolved from celebrating normal weight / healthy women to celebrating grossly overweight women and lashing out at thin / fit women. Fatlogic on Reddit is full of this stuff.

• Like 1

The body positive movement has devolved from celebrating normal weight / healthy women to celebrating grossly overweight women and lashing out at thin / fit women. Fatlogic on Reddit is full of this stuff.

This.

Healthy at any size is reasonable. Being fat is not some special place to be, its not necessarily "healthy" any more than starving yourself is healthy. But actual biology is lost when political dogma is in play.

This.

Healthy at any size is reasonable. Being fat is not some special place to be, its not necessarily "healthy" any more than starving yourself is healthy. But actual biology is lost when political dogma is in play.

Just my general observation day to day but I dont see a lot of people who look ashamed about being fat. In fact Id say we can use a little more shame out there. Shame is a powerful motivator.

• Like 1

Just my general observation day to day but I dont see a lot of people who look ashamed about being fat. In fact Id say we can use a little more shame out there. Shame is a powerful motivator.

I don't think many people are ashamed of being fat, I think the opposite is true. They have been fed misinformation and are empowered by it.

I don't think many people are ashamed of being fat, I think the opposite is true. They have been fed misinformation and are empowered by it.

Yep. They are being told that being proud of being fat means you have good self esteem and anyone who makes you feel inferior is fat shaming. Really having self esteem is caring enough about your own health and appearance to not be a land whale.

US media is really odd about body image. We are among the fattest countries on earth but the people you see on TV are typically in peak physical form. :wacko:

• Like 1

I in full support of fat shaming. If you are fat, lose weight. It is healthier and, if you want National Healthcare, it affects me.

Having fat chicks in lingerie is not up for debate. Same with yoga pants. If you think those people at Walmart look good, then you are part of the problem. :mad:

We find certain appearances appealing because that is innate, over time our success as a species arose from a multitude of factors and among them was the ability to pick an appropriate mate for reproduction. Our innate desires for specific body types is part of our success. Pretending that we have to support unhealthy body types out of some kindness to those unhealthy people might make some SJW feel good, but they are not helping the unhealthy person in reality....making them feel good about being unhealthy is borderline sinister

The one thing I take great comfort in is the Raging dichotomy between the hyper feminist we see on Twitter and Huffington and the fact that there are literally probably six hundred million photos of women in yoga pants and bra tops and bikinis just begging for validation on Instagram.

All this bull about it's a movement! And we're empowered! And yada yada yada Falls pretty flat when you realize that the overwhelming majority of women are worshiping the Kardashians and buying a billion dollars worth of their makeup and taking a hundred and fifty-eight pictures of peace of them in various poses just begging for somebody to validate them.

In short, the feminist May make the most noise online and get the most attention on HuffPost, but the Kardashians combined have about 300 million followers. I'm guessing 99% of them or women? And they became billionaires selling crap to women who are just trying to look good for boys. I mean evil misogynistic men.

For all the me2 bullshiit, women are still the same vain stupid insecure husband hungry conts they always were.

There are now two distinct camps of Feminism, one is the man-hating and socially virulent camp and the other one is the rational group; unfortunately the feminazis get mosst of the press and the rational ones are afraid of them, will give in and march with them rather than stand up for actual justice

yyyyyYES! :headbanger:

Fat shaming only works for girls/teens. Once theyre young adults, dietary patterns and habits are set.

Men dont seem to care at any age.

And I dont think anyone is being empowered to become a fatty. While many CBF are ashamed, no one decides to eat more because of plus models.

Fat shaming only works for young girls/teens. Once theyre young adults, dietary patterns and habits are set.

Men dont seem to care at any age.

And I dont think anyone is being empowered to become a fatty. While many CBF are ashamed, no one decides to eat more because of plus models.

Agree on the first two, disagree on the last one. There is a movement, a palpable one, there are groups devoted to it...

Agree on the first two, disagree on the last one. There is a movement, a palpable one, there are groups devoted to it...

I don’t deny the movement exists. I just don’t think anyone is buying their BS. Already fat women are making up sh!t to make themselves feel better rather than taking the harder path to lose weight.

I don’t deny the movement exists. I just don’t think anyone is buying their BS. Already fat women are making up sh!t to make themselves feel better rather than taking the harder path to lose weight.

Feminists in particular seem to be rather firmly behind this BS, mainstream media also seems to be on board, politicians of course jump to any dog whistle.

Question for you, are you empowered to say anything to any female about their weight, ever? Why not? If they ASK you whether or not they are fat, are you able to answer honestly?

The notion that this nonsense is not firmly entrenched and widespread does not seem congruent with actual practice in the real world.

Yeah just go through certain "news" sites and see how many stories are about people being upset. Hurting feelings is a major draw for some reason...

People like being outraged obviously. It gives them the chance to do most Americans favorite thing. Feel superior.

Feminists in particular seem to be rather firmly behind this BS, mainstream media also seems to be on board, politicians of course jump to any dog whistle.

Question for you, are you empowered to say anything to any female about their weight, ever? Why not? If they ASK you whether or not they are fat, are you able to answer honestly?

The notion that this nonsense is not firmly entrenched and widespread does not seem congruent with actual practice in the real world.

It depends. If you ever want vag access again, you better lie.

Honey, do these pants make me look fat?

No, your cellulite and general obesity make you look fat. :dunno:

All I’m saying is a subset of women are neurotic about their weight, and others aren’t. Fat shaming may indoctrinate younger girls/women to fall into the former group, but I don’t think glorifying fatties is convincing anyone who wasn’t already a CBF to go down that path.

And nothing good can come from telling a woman she looks fat. This has been true since way before the fat is beautiful movement.

All Im saying is a subset of women are neurotic about their weight, and others arent. Fat shaming may indoctrinate younger girls/women to fall into the former group, but I dont think glorifying fatties is convincing anyone who wasnt already a CBF to go down that path.

And nothing good can come from telling a woman she looks fat. This has been true since way before the fat is beautiful movement.

I'm just tired of the mandatory lies. No. Fat is not beautiful. Everyone knows this.

The word beautiful, by it's very nature implies a certain level of excision. No, everyone is not beautiful in their own snowflake way. If everyone is, no one is.

I just want to see people quit filling people with lies. No, tranny, you are not a woman. You are a dude with a mutilated inside out cack. No fat lady. You are not beautiful. No, mother of retarded kid. Your kid is not special, or differently abled. He suffers from a horrible disability.

Quit calling a spade a focking rose, and face your life as it is. If that makes you want to make changes, fine. If not, that's fine too.

• Like 1

People like being outraged obviously. It gives them the chance to do most Americans favorite thing. Feel superior.

you think you're better than me?! :mad: