Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Football Day Week 15

Rams sucked but doesnt matter cause with that game done my opponent is out of players while I still have Thomas tomorrow and Im up by 5 points. FF championship is officially mine this year 🏆

Rams sucked but doesnt matter cause with that game done my opponent is out of players while I still have Thomas tomorrow and Im up by 5 points. FF championship is officially mine this year

Congrats :thumbsup:

I'm up 56 and he has Cam and Moore tonight. I should be confident but I'm not :unsure:

Bears with the convincing win to take the division. Trubisky also had one of the better fantasy qb days. It's time to realize this Bears team will be at the top for years to come. Green Bay has won a whopping two super Bowls while possessing two of the best qbs of all time. That's a pretty sad use of assets.

Bears with the convincing win to take the division. Trubisky also had one of the better fantasy qb days. It's time to realize this Bears team will be at the top for years to come. Green Bay has won a whopping two super Bowls while possessing two of the best qbs of all time. That's a pretty sad use of assets.

I guess it's better than the ZERO Superbowls the bears have won for the last 33 years.

Ultimately, you're right. We should have won a lot more.

I guess it's better than the ZERO Superbowls the bears have won for the last 33 years.

Ultimately, you're right. We should have won a lot more.

The Bears also had crappy qbs. I would take two SBs over 0, but the Bears only have one less than the Packers in the last 34 years. It looks like the Bears have a much better shot at evening that score up and even taking the lead in the next decade.

Mack is tearing up Rodgers. What a great trade the Bears made. There's zero doubt about it

Im a big Mack fan as I am a UB alum and watched him okay several times in Buffalo. He is a great player

But half the time he was 1 on 1 against RT Jason Spriggs who shouldnt even be in the league. Let alone blocking Mack 1 on 1.

Bears had the better team this year no doubt. But GB just killed by injuries every single year. Not sure what is in the water there.

GB had no right to even be in that game with how out of sync they are coupked with massive amounts of injury.

Packera need a playmaker. This series of events was a good example. 2nd and 15 late Rodgers threads a dart into Cobb that would have picked it up or gave them 3rd and 1. Dropped. 3rd and 15 they dont get. Punt it to Cohen and he returns it about 50 yards and sets them up to win the game.

Im a big Mack fan as I am a UB alum and watched him okay several times in Buffalo. He is a great player

But half the time he was 1 on 1 against RT Jason Spriggs who shouldnt even be in the league. Let alone blocking Mack 1 on 1.

Bears had the better team this year no doubt. But GB just killed by injuries every single year. Not sure what is in the water there.

GB had no right to even be in that game with how out of sync they are coupked with massive amounts of injury.

Packera need a playmaker. This series of events was a good example. 2nd and 15 late Rodgers threads a dart into Cobb that would have picked it up or gave them 3rd and 1. Dropped. 3rd and 15 they dont get. Punt it to Cohen and he returns it about 50 yards and sets them up to win the game.

Brady has never had the talent Rodgers has at Receiver except for one year with Moss. Adams is a damn good receiver. Mack got 3 sacks. You can't ask for more than that in a game

Brady has never had the talent Rodgers has at Receiver except for one year with Moss. Adams is a damn good receiver. Mack got 3 sacks. You can't ask for more than that in a game

Welker, Gronk, Edelman ring a bell?

Welker, Gronk, Edelman ring a bell?

I guess Gronk goes in that category. Edelman and Welker were made by Brady. They wouldn't be anywhere near the same production without him.

I guess Gronk goes in that category. Edelman and Welker were made by Brady. They wouldn't be anywhere near the same production without him.

I think the same about Rodgers and his receivers over the years.

Except for those years Welker had in Denver.

Except for those years Welker had in Denver.

When another Hall of Fame quarterback was throwing to him?

3 for 3 man. Congrats. Drinks are on you.

NZoner won this thread

Thanks,now for the bad news I didn't have a single dollar bet on any of them :doh:

When another Hall of Fame quarterback was throwing to him?

I guess that's why Bellicheck traded for him and Denver signed him because he's so untalented. And Denver paid him quite well.

Not sure why it always has to be a Brady vs Rodgers thing for everyone all the time.

Packers drafted 4th 5th and 6th round WRs this year to "fix" their problem. And have had to rely on 2 of them for much of this year as rookies Their RBs? 4th and 5th round 2nd year players.

Do people forget Brady played with a top 3 TE of all time for 10 years?

Brady is the best of all time so not even here trying to argue this silly thing.

Point is teams that win today have game changers. GB has none on defense. Nothing close to a Mack. They dont have a Cohen who can take a 2 yard pass from Trubs and pick up 3rd and 11.

Packers have brought in over the hill TEs. Late round draft picks thrown in as rookies in both the backfield and out wide.

Assuming you watched the game you know the Cobb play I am talking about late on 2nd and 15. Rodgers cant do any more there and thr vet drops it. Only to watch Cohen run around like a cat on a punt return 2 plays later.

Not sure why it always has to be a Brady vs Rodgers thing for everyone all the time.

Packers drafted 4th 5th and 6th round WRs this year to "fix" their problem. And have had to rely on 2 of them for much of this year as rookies Their RBs? 4th and 5th round 2nd year players.

Do people forget Brady played with a top 3 TE of all time for 10 years?

Brady is the best of all time so not even here trying to argue this silly thing.

Point is teams that win today have game changers. GB has none on defense. Nothing close to a Mack. They dont have a Cohen who can take a 2 yard pass from Trubs and pick up 3rd and 11.

Packers have brought in over the hill TEs. Late round draft picks thrown in as rookies in both the backfield and out wide.

Assuming you watched the game you know the Cobb play I am talking about late on 2nd and 15. Rodgers cant do any more there and thr vet drops it. Only to watch Cohen run around like a cat on a punt return 2 plays later.

What game changer have the Patriots had on defense over the years? Old Revis for one year? Any examples besides Mack?