Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Brady has lost IT

Brady threw for 505 yard, 3 TDs 0 interceptions and a 115 qb rating in that game.

Only clueless idiots would think Brady "lost" that game.

Too bad Bill got iutcoached and Tommy Pigtails dropped the rock in crunch time.

:first:

Too bad Bill got iutcoached and Tommy Pigtails dropped the rock in crunch time.

:first:

what about that open field dropped pass and then big nick turning around and catching one for TD. biggest superbowl slap to face ever

I remember the first time the Giants beat the Pats too.

what about that open field dropped pass and then big nick turning around and catching one for TD. biggest superbowl slap to face ever

I think puking during crunch time gets that title

Brady is above Montana. You cant go to that many SB and win that many and have his numbers and wins without being at the top. Elway? Hes below Brady, Montana and Manning.

Doug outcoached Bill in that game. Pats attempt a FG on 4th and 1 (shanked) and go for it on I believe 4th and 5 (turnover on downs). Meanwhile Big Balls Doug dials up the Philly Special.

It was the best game. :first:

Brady is above Montana. You cant go to that many SB and win that many and have his numbers and wins without being at the top. Elway? Hes below Brady, Montana and Manning.

That's not the discussion.

That's not the discussion.

Right. Montana and Elway dont make out with their fathers and sons on camera.

I dont give a fock how many rings you have, that sh!t is just focking weird.

11 Tom Brady New England Patriots QB 7.8

31 Joe Flacco Baltimore Ravens QB 6.5

At least Joe's not the worst in the league. He's ahead of the rookie Josh twins, for now. :lol:

Comparing Brady to Flacco? :lol: That is stupid... :doh:

Hold on....hold on, I have one! How about.....Thurman Thomas to Icky Woods, lets compare them next, cause....that makes perfect sense... :doh:

Hold on....hold on, I have one! How about.....Thurman Thomas to Icky Woods, lets compare them next, cause....that makes perfect sense... :doh:

you used to attempt to compare them, then smartened up

Of course it's dumb, Brady's the GOAT, Flacco sucks, but it's funny because he QBs your team and really does what you claim Brady does. It's like irony or something.

Now who will fix his computers?

As a Brady hater...he is the goat. As I has to to admit it. Belicheat is the goat as far as coaches go.

Sometimes u have to appreciate greatness.

As a Brady hater...he is the goat. As I has to to admit it. Belicheat is the goat as far as coaches go.

Sometimes u have to appreciate greatness.

That's what always bothered me about the cheating. They ARE really good, so why cheat in the first place?

That's what always bothered me about the cheating. They ARE really good, so why cheat in the first place?

They won***** 5 SBs by 21 total points, first three by 9.

Without the cheating they probably only have 2-3 titles tops.

Every team tries to get every unofficial advantage...they just got caught...to think otherwise is silly.

If Brady got drafted by a team like the colts, no one even knows his name right now.

If Brady got drafted by a team like the colts, no one even knows his name right now.

nah, colts would have probably 3 or 4 more championships and manning would have 1 less.

you used to attempt to compare them, then smartened up

No, they are two different players, there is no direct comparison to be made, where do you come up with this sh!t?

Of course it's dumb, Brady's the GOAT, Flacco sucks, but it's funny because he QBs your team and really does what you claim Brady does. It's like irony or something.

Firstly, no Brady is not the GOAT, but he is in the discussion.... Flacco has always been what he is, serviceable on a team with a decent defense, and had one lucky year. It's weird that you are this defensive about it. :dunno:

Firstly, no Brady is not the GOAT, but he is in the discussion.... Flacco has always been what he is, serviceable on a team with a decent defense, and had one lucky year. It's weird that you are this defensive about it. :dunno:

I would say it's weird that you keep making the same inane claim after all the times it's been curb-stomped, but then I remember that you quit the bored for a year and a half because the Patriots won the SuperBowl so I need to consider who I'm talking to. :lol:

Hate the cheatriots but Brady is very clearly the GOAT and there’s really no debate. Montana is the only other in contention and any argument against Brady like coach, team talent around him etc applies 3 fold to Montana. Joe had the best teams ever and Brady had a bunch of short white guys. There’s really no debate at all, between the rings, SB appearances and ever climbing records and stats.

Brady didn't need IT after erasing his cell phone during deflategate. :dunno:

imagine an engineer not comprehending the ideal gas law

:(

Sad

Maybe it's the Arizona never having to add air to his tires theorem.

imagine an engineer not comprehending the ideal gas law

:(

Sad

Maybe it's the Arizona never having to add air to his tires theorem.

The version of the ideal gas law I learned didn't include cell phone wiping. :dunno:

The version of the ideal gas law I learned didn't include cell phone wiping. :dunno:

Sad

maybe try being the best football player in history married to a super model and it may

:dunno:

I would say it's weird that you keep making the same inane claim after all the times it's been curb-stomped, but then I remember that you quit the bored for a year and a half because the Patriots won the SuperBowl so I need to consider who I'm talking to. :lol:

No, I never brought up Flacco, YOU did that. I did make mention of a known fact, and one that FF'ers have calculated for years, the Pat's replaced the run game with a short-passing game, so Brady has traditionally thrown the short pass....over and over, and its an easier pass to peform, its s system that coaches give to young QB's to build them up, Bellicheat just turned that INTO its own system. I did travel for an entire year, and was mostly absent, but still posted, so that is either a lie or ignorance. Do you have anything based on fact or perhaps you want to make up something new again?

Belichick needs to draft a QB next year and then coach until he is 78 and win 10 more super bowls with the new guy to prove he is the real MVP.

Belichick had his guy in Garoppolo and was going to trade up to the newer model, but Brady decided to throw a hissy fit and get Jimmy G traded instead. Then he threw another hissy fit when Gronk was going to get traded, so Brady basically has focked over the pats future thinking he's helping himself. Except now he's stuck with a washed Gronk, and the only thing that can save him is Belichick once again scheming his way to another Super Bowl.

Hopefully, Belichick once again has something else in his back pocket to overcome Brady's shortcomings and get them over the hump.

Belichick had his guy in Garoppolo and was going to trade up to the newer model, but Brady decided to throw a hissy fit and get Jimmy G traded instead. Then he threw another hissy fit when Gronk was going to get traded, so Brady basically is focked over the pats future thinking he's helping himself. Except now he's stuck with a washed Gronk, and the only thing that can save him is Belichick once again scheming his way to another Super Bowl.

Hopefully, Belichick once again has something else in his back pocket to overcome Brady's shortcomings and get them over the hump.

overdid it

Belichick had his guy in Garoppolo and was going to trade up to the newer model, but Brady decided to throw a hissy fit and get Jimmy G traded instead. Then he threw another hissy fit when Gronk was going to get traded, so Brady basically is focked over the pats future thinking he's helping himself. Except now he's stuck with a washed Gronk, and the only thing that can save him is Belichick once again scheming his way to another Super Bowl.

Yeah. Brady sucks. Too bad they drafted him. :doh:

No, I never brought up Flacco, YOU did that. I did make mention of a known fact, and one that FF'ers have calculated for years, the Pat's replaced the run game with a short-passing game, so Brady has traditionally thrown the short pass....over and over, and its an easier pass to peform, its s system that coaches give to young QB's to build them up, Bellicheat just turned that INTO its own system. I did travel for an entire year, and was mostly absent, but still posted, so that is either a lie or ignorance. Do you have anything based on fact or perhaps you want to make up something new again?

Lol. Yeah I'm sure it's total coincidence that you had to start travelling right after you had double digit posts in the SuperBowl thread where you suffered an epic melt-down and then didn't have another Geek Club post for well over a year. :lol:

Btw, in case you missed it while you were "travelling"; Brady led the league in yards last year and broke his own record for passing yards in a SuperBowl. 505 yards. That's a lot of 5 yard passes. :thumbsup:

Lol. Yeah I'm sure it's total coincidence that you had to start travelling right after you had double digit posts in the SuperBowl thread where you suffered an epic melt-down and then didn't have another Geek Club post for well over a year. :lol:

Btw, in case you missed it while you were "travelling"; Brady led the league in yards last year and broke his own record for passing yards in a SuperBowl. 505 yards. That's a lot of 5 yard passes. :thumbsup:

OK, I guess :huh:

Not sure if you are ever going to have an actual reply. So let me get this straight, I suggest the patriots accentuate the scheme that made them so successful (not talking about the cheating here), and your reply to that is a comparison of Brady to Flacco, I point out how that seems incongruous and you reply with Brady leading the league in passing yadda yadda.

I am left pondering whether or not you think it WOULD be a good idea for the Pats to adjust the offense for him, you seem opposed thus far, which makes no sense.

OK, I guess :huh:

Not sure if you are ever going to have an actual reply. So let me get this straight, I suggest the patriots accentuate the scheme that made them so successful (not talking about the cheating here), and your reply to that is a comparison of Brady to Flacco, I point out how that seems incongruous and you reply with Brady leading the league in passing yadda yadda.

I am left pondering whether or not you think it WOULD be a good idea for the Pats to adjust the offense for him, you seem opposed thus far, which makes no sense.

It's liking listening to a flat eather while looking at a satellite picture... :(

I know he broke your soul a little bit by winning the game where you were posting sh!t like "Only two things could make this even better, either a shut out or brady sobbing on the sideline because he was benched lol" but it's time to let it go buddy. :thumbsup:

It's liking listening to a flat eather while looking at a satellite picture... :(

I know he broke your soul a little bit by winning the game where you were posting sh!t like "Only two things could make this even better, either a shut out or brady sobbing on the sideline because he was benched lol" but it's time to let it go buddy. :thumbsup:

Deflection aside, you are not this guy, I have watched you post for some time and I know you are better than this.

Yeah. Brady sucks. Too bad they drafted him. :doh:

He was the perfect fit for Belichick. A completely blank slate that Belichick could turn into an OCD quarterbacking robot that would memorize exactly what Belichick told him to memorize and just enough quarterbacking ability to execute what Belichick needed him to do.

Every time the poor guy starts to try to think for himself, the Patriots suffer. That's why I disagree with those that say anybody could've one with the Patriots staff and personell. You need a QB that will just do what he's told - nothing more, nothing less. That's why guys like Drew Bledsoe don't work. They think they know best or can't memorize all the Belichick wants you to memorize.

He was the perfect fit for Belichick. A completely blank slate that Belichick could turn into an OCD quarterbacking robot that would memorize exactly what Belichick told him to memorize and just enough quarterbacking ability to execute what Belichick needed him to do.

Every time the poor guy starts to try to think for himself, the Patriots suffer. That's why I disagree with those that say anybody could've one with

Those two were perfect for each other. At this stage the loss of Gordon is a huge hit. They needed him to put fear into the defense for a long pass, without that threat that offense is going to struggle a bit, unless they make some adjustments.

I don't get why making adjustments for Brady is such a big deal, teams do it for players all the time, particularly quarterbacks, Brady's strength has always been the short pass and they need to accentuate that for him to keep it up....and since I have him in two leagues where I am competing for the SB championship, those fockers need to make some goddamb adjustments....

Hate the cheatriots but Brady is very clearly the GOAT and there’s really no debate. Montana is the only other in contention and any argument against Brady like coach, team talent around him etc applies 3 fold to Montana. Joe had the best teams ever and Brady had a bunch of short white guys. There’s really no debate at all, between the rings, SB appearances and ever climbing records and stats.

The asterisk on Brady's resume is that he never faced a Belichick defense and because of that he kinda played in a different NFL than everyone else.

The asterisk on Brady's resume is that he never faced a Belichick defense and because of that he kinda played in a different NFL than everyone else.

:lol: