Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Hillary

She has about 3 mil more votes than Bernie or did recently at least.

the nominee is determined by popular vote ?

Got a link ?

speaking of embarrassed, imagine how your father feels :(

This reads like a Trump tweet. No wonder you like him so much. :thumbsup:

I plan on voting for her :dunno:

the nominee is determined by popular vote ?

Got a link ?

Got a link to me saying that?

Learn to follow what people are quoting....

Why?

She's the best Republican left.

b-b-but Trump :cry: :lol:

:lol: He will get throttled in the fall because real Americans hate juvenile ass holes like you dumbeski-poo.

:lol: He will get throttled in the fall because real Americans hate juvenile ass holes like you dumbeski-poo.

:lol:

b-b-but Trump :cry: :lol:

You are struggling with the use of that.

Though, you seem to struggle with everything.

You are struggling with the use of that.

Though, you seem to struggle with everything.

He struggled with college and flunked out.

He struggled with college and flunked out.

College. Pfffffft. The time of that being an indication of intellect has long passed.

So, Hillary was speaking out about income inequality. While wearing a 12k armani jacket,or whatever you call that get up she trots around in. Shameless. Marie Antoinette for the modern times.

So, Hillary was speaking out about income inequality. While wearing a 12k armani dress, or whatever you call that get up she trots around in. Shameless.

She charged 200k for public speaking appearances before. Whats the over/under on how much she charges to speak if she becomes prez? 1mil?

iam90sbaby, on 07 Jun 2016 - 04:18 AM, said:

Where does one go to see a Hillary voter in person? EVERYWHERE I go, I see Bernie stuff, Trump stuff, Johnson stuff is popping up now.. I have not seen ONE Clinton shirt, lawn sign etc.. even the people voting for her know she's a fraud.

I drive by the section 8 everyday on the way to work... haven't seen any at CareerSource either when I'm by there for lunch.

Makes me think the media is just way over hyping how many people are voting for her.

I suppose the many senior centers in Florida are all hermetically sealed off, or you're not interested in going there. My understanding is there's great enthusiasm for Hillary in the elderly cat lady coffee cache crowd.

You might see one or two if you check out the bumper stickers on the cars in the right lane going 40 down the Florida expressways.

She's the best Republican left.

This guy gets it.

I'm pretty sure Hitlery gives it to drobs up his fat ass with a black rubber strap on. :o

I'm pretty sure Hitlery gives it to drobs up his fat ass with a black rubber strap on. :o

that's some freaky wierd gay fantasy you got going on there Bruce :(

Believe me, Hillary is not, and never has, gone after voters like Drobeski. She will gladly let Trump have the cavemen. You are the EXACT type that Trump knew he could win over when he decided to run.

Believe me, Hillary is not, and never has, gone after voters like Drobeski. She will gladly let Trump have the cavemen. You are the EXACT type that Trump knew he could win over when he decided to run.

And she's known she's had the limp wriisted surrender monkeys in her pocket since jump

Hillary hasn't held a press conference in over 7 months!

Maybe Trump should stop...if his answers are as bad as his on Brexit today.

Probably smart of her as every question will be about emails.

I've never surrendered to anything in my life. But cool words.

you surrendered you manhood the day you entered a tanning booth

:doublethumbsup: :lol: :lol:

It may get the but...but...but treatment.

But damn funny that people want to talk about tanning of a message board poster...while supporting Donald Trump.

I only go in the booth to tan my junk, makes it look bigger, wear full clothes and just expose it, then when I whip it out against my pasty white skin, makes it look like a monster being unleashed...does that count?

Ha!

Hillary hasn't held a press conference in over 7 months!

That would explain Trump's popularity dropping.

• Like 1

That would explain Trump's popularity dropping.

Exactly. The only time Trump takes a hit is when he opens his mouth and the stupid pours out. If he wasn't so in love with himself and needed to see himself on the news every day, he'd be doing much better.

Exactly. The only time Trump takes a hit is when he opens his mouth and the stupid pours out. If he wasn't so in love with himself and needed to see himself on the news every day, he'd be doing much better.

And the same goes for Hillary... best thing she can do is sit back and let Trump lose.

If he really loved himself he would get his tips frosted.

And the same goes for Hillary... best thing she can do is sit back and let Trump lose.

All the Hillary haters have is Bengahzi@^&^!$, Emails^@%$@&@))(, Bill cheated%@^@#*#@(@. Trump supplies haters with new ammunition every time he tweets or opens his mouth. He's running Hillary';s campaign for her. No wonder she doesn't feel the need to have press conferences. lol

I have no idea what this means, but he'd look like a piece of candy corn if he did that.

Doth protest too much.

All the Hillary haters have is Bengahzi@^&^!$, Emails^@%$@&@))(, Bill cheated%@^@#*#@(@. Trump supplies haters with new ammunition every time he tweets or opens his mouth. He's running Hillary';s campaign for her. No wonder she doesn't feel the need to have press conferences. lol

Really? All there is is Benghazi, e-mails and Bills pigs? That's it? First of all, the e-mails are a real problem, if you had not heard. And even taking the attack at Benghazi out of the equation, her strategy on Libya has turned out to be a boondoggle. And I don't really hear too much about Bill and his pigs. Do you, or are you just making that up? And there are many other issues she is ripe to be questioned on, but she doesn't seem to eager to sit down to be questioned. I guess she's in her prevent D mode, or four corners basketball mode. We will see if that works. It probably will.

• Like 1

Really? All there is is Benghazi, e-mails and Bills pigs? That's it? First of all, the e-mails are a real problem, if you had not heard. And even taking the attack at Benghazi out of the equation, her strategy on Libya has turned out to be a boondoggle. And I don't really hear too much about Bill and his pigs. Do you, or are you just making that up? And there are many other issues she is ripe to be questioned on, but she doesn't seem to eager to sit down to be questioned. I guess she's in her prevent D mode, or four corners basketball mode. We will see if that works. It probably will.

And when do teams go into four corner mode? When they know they have it clinched and no longer need to score points. Winning