Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Anyone like Martavis tonight?

Sort of considering him as my wr3. Weak pass d, decent job last week. Is he in a blow up spot? The glaring issue to me is his snap count last week, but he seemed to make the most of it.

Other option for me for context is Watkins Coleman Dede.

Not asking for advice just sharing my other options for context of who he could potentially be started over.

He was the first target last game with the long bomb. I think they are trying to work him back in. But just too many mouths to feed.

I have to deside between him or Corey Davis in the same game. Davis tough match up but more tagets. Gotta feeling they are gonna take a few deep shots to MB. Probably go Davis

I like Davis to night.

I think in ppr he will reach double digit ff points.

I'm rolling out Davis tonight to have some action. I put Bryant in last week thinking that he was in a good spot against Indy and it was a dud. Of course if he would have caught the bomb at the start of the game things could have been different. That is what you really have to home for right now. I'm surprised at how poorly he has played. There was talk of him being a top 12 guy this year and it seemed like he had the talent to do it. Part of it is Big Ben but maybe Bryant just isn't the same guy that took the league by storm.

No to the OP. I am rolling with Davis in my season long and JuJu in DFS. Show me the Money!!!!!!!!!

Big Ben at home looks like a good pick.

All those scripted post td shows and Bryant isn't ever included. Sure doesn't seem like he's got much of a future there.

All those scripted post td shows and Bryant isn't ever included. Sure doesn't seem like he's got much of a future there.

He was part of them. He was on the sideline.

That stood out immediately to me too. Juju and Bell and Antonio were laughing it up, having a good time. Bryant not on the screen.

Alright, Boss......I drafted you, and I've dropped and reclaimed you about 3 times this season. You have been a pile of donkey dung throughout and have not scored a TD in 8 games, but I still believe in your talent. Big Ben is coming on, you are at home, this is a prime-time game, and Ju-Ju is out.

I'm rolling you out one more time......Let's do dis.