Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Montana Candidate Body Slams UK Reporter

It's all in the political spectrum, right? My side vs your side and all that? My point is that linking this to Trump rings hollow when what occurred in Chicago isn't linked to the left.

Who linked it to Trump? Not me.

My "side" is based on right and wrong. Not left and right. Try it sometime.

Who linked it to Trump? Not me.

My "side" is based on right and wrong. Not left and right. Try it sometime.

Ugh. See the nuance in a statement once in a while. Should be easy up there on the high horse.

Ugh. See the nuance in a statement once in a while. Should be easy up there on the high horse.

I understand exactly where you want to take all of these things. At what point do you look at this ONE situation and say this candidate was wrong?

You prolly would of heard Hannity talk about it. You know, had he not been sent on "vacation" for spreading fake news.

You know why I want to see video? It's because of sorry ass reporting. Like the time the MSM reported Corey Lewandowski was charged with battery for pulling a reporter back away from Trump. Than the news ran story after story that he assaulted her.

Here's the video of him pulling her back:

Than we had a week of sh1t reporting like the following:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/03/10/trumps-campaign-manager-admits-to-physically-grabbing-reporter-michelle-fields-n2131300

"Michelle Fields was physically grabbed and nearly thrown to the ground"

The MSM straight up lies and stretches the truth beyond recognition. So yes, I want to see a video. Not saying it didn't happen not saying it did happen. All I know is I want to see it with my own eyes.

I understand exactly where you want to take all of these things. At what point do you look at this ONE situation and say this candidate was wrong?

it's really amazing. Not a single Trump supporter has said this douche's actions were wrong. It's like they're in some kind of club or something. They've automatically lost any ability to think on their own and determine right from wrong. They have to remain steadfast as a group. LOL it's comical

it's really amazing. Not a single Trump supporter has said this douche's actions were wrong. It's like they're in some kind of club or something. They've automatically lost any ability to think on their own and determine right from wrong. They have to remain steadfast as a group. LOL it's comical

Again I'm not saying it didn't happen I would like to see a video because the source has proven to be untrustworthy.

I called him an a-hole. Your version of me doesn't match reality.

I said they were both A-holes. Come on man

Again I'm not saying it didn't happen I would like to see a video because the source has proven to be untrustworthy.

Which source?

Putting just the MSM in one group.

Eye witness accounts plus the audio of it...and then you start an idiotic thread with a false equivalency.

Yeah...good one

oh please.

Please what? Why do you think I said he was one? I don't know anything about this guy besides what he did.

Predictable as ever...the Trump guys support assault if they don't like the question.

Biggest bunch of snowflakes ever.

Wow Irony Meter just broke.

Which source?

Putting just the MSM in one group.

Eye witness accounts plus the audio of it...and then you start an idiotic thread with a false equivalency.

Yeah...good one

There's focking video of Corey pulling the reporter to the side yet the news still reported he assaulted her and nearly threw her to the ground. How do I know that these eye withness accounts are lying in this case either?

BTW - Because I know you're an idiot and don't understand what I'm getting at I DO NOT TRUST THE FOCKING MEDIA! Especially when they are doing everything they can to keep Democrats in office.

No pudding head......we just don't get worked up about some dbag reporter. It's cute watching you guys be fake outraged about some reporter you didn't know needing an ambulance because some politician you didn't know tuned him up.

Hope you guys can sleep tonight being so distraught as you all seem to be. It's really adorable though.

Please what? Why do you think I said he was one? I don't know anything about this guy besides what he did.

your entire post was about what a pussie the reporter is and how he was talking shiit. Unless you heard audio that I didn't, he wasn't talking shiit at all. He asked a question that made the idiot uncomfortable. Simple as that. Throwing in a token 'they're both a'holes' is weak sauce. Just covering your bases. Your sentence before that made it clear where you stand on this. Same place all the other trumptards stand.

No pudding head......we just don't get worked up about some dbag reporter. It's cute watching you guys be fake outraged about some reporter you didn't know needing an ambulance because some politician you didn't know tuned him up.

Hope you guys can sleep tonight being so distraught as you all seem to be. It's really adorable though.

lol. Worked up. I love watching you Trump swallowers defend everything the right does. It's hilarious. Rofl

your entire post was about what a ###### the reporter is and how he was talking ######. Unless you heard audio that I didn't, he wasn't talking ###### at all. He asked a question that made the idiot uncomfortable. Simple as that. Throwing in a token 'they're both a'holes' is weak sauce. Just covering your bases. Your sentence is before that made it clear where you stand on this. Same place all the other trumpetards stand.

The candidates behavior was obviously out of line and wasn't in need of more commentary. I'm of the belief that many people behave in a certain way because no one is afraid of getting a good kick in the ass anymore. Calling the cops for BS and lawsuits has made our society less civil because guys like this reporter push the boundaries because they get away with it too often. That's my take and why I chose to comment more on his actions. The other guy was dead wrong, end of story. But the reporter played a role.

lol. Worked up. I love watching you Trump swallowers defend everything the right does. It's hilarious. Rofl

LMAO....trust me...it's even funnier watching you liberals get ass hurt over every trivial thing that you get faux outraged about.

Rachel Maddow must be outraged..therefore all you lefties fall in line and are outraged, trust me...you guys are much funnier. Must be exhausting.

There's focking video of Corey pulling the reporter to the side yet the news still reported he assaulted her and nearly threw her to the ground. How do I know that these eye withness accounts are lying in this case either?

BTW - Because I know you're an idiot and don't understand what I'm getting at I DO NOT TRUST THE FOCKING MEDIA! Especially when they are doing everything they can to keep Democrats in office.

Even if you saw the video and it happened exactly as the media (including Fox News) described, I have a hard time imagining you not being cool with it anyway. Therefore your stance here is meaningless. But if I am wrong, please let me know.

I understand you trying to make a false equivalency based on that front Lewandowski.

And your last line is your uninformed opinion based on your own idiotic bias.

We get it....you trust what right wing biased idiots tell you (Trump, Breitbart, gateway pundit...,)

You seem to confuse posting on a low traffic fantasy football message board for being outraged or distraught.

LMAO....trust me...it's even funnier watching you liberals get ass hurt over every trivial thing that you get faux outraged about.

Rachel Maddow must be outraged..therefore all you lefties fall in line and are outraged, trust me...you guys are much funnier. Must be exhausting.

Assault of a reporter by a candidate on the eve of an election is now trivial?

Flynn fired trivial too right?

The AG lying about contacts with Russia on his forms?

Kushner now a part of the investigation?

Multiple investigations into the Presidents campaign and possible connections to Russia.

All trivial.

Dumbass

Who won in the fight?

I would pay to watch some politicians fight reporters if i could pick them both out. How about Sean Hannity vs Al Franken.

I wouldnt even care who wins, just watching one of the two beaten to a pulp would be fun to watch.

I havent followed this story, why the hell was a UK reporter in Montana? Was it for the fly fishing?

You do understand why people are upset right?

This guy isn't in an election to become some podunk town mayor. He's going to be a member of the House. He's going to be inundated with reporters badgering him EVERY single day in D.C.

He couldn't handle some rube from the UK on a legitimate question. Read the backstory about this guy and the CBO and the AHCA.

How do you think he's going to handle the major MSM players?

It's a legitimate concern that a potential member of the 435 people that hold the power of impeachment in this country is a hothead that cannot control his actions.

Or...I guess...pull a page out of "A Time To Kill".

Imagine this situation played out in it's entirety for what we all know. Now imagine it was Al Franken throwing a cheap shot at Tucker Carlson.

How do you think he's going to handle the major MSM players?

Hopefully, he beats them all up.

I havent followed this story, why the hell was a UK reporter in Montana? Was it for the fly fishing?

This reporter broke the story that this guy has investments in companies that are currently under US sanctions. Those companies...happen to be located in Russia.

The former Montana Congressman was appointed Secretary of the Interior and had to give up his house seat to take the new role. So they have a special election between local cowboy poet Democrat and a big money east coast Republican capretbagger who thinks he's Ted DiBiasi. Then this reporter broke a story about how the GOP carpetbagger guy was violating sanctions with investments in Russia.

Results should be coming in now, right? Are there anywhere that you've seen?

Assault of a reporter by a candidate on the eve of an election is now trivial?

Flynn fired trivial too right?

The AG lying about contacts with Russia on his forms?

Kushner now a part of the investigation?

Multiple investigations into the Presidents campaign and possible connections to Russia.

All trivial.

Dumbass

in fairness, cdope probably doesn't know about any of that because Fox News is busy talking about Seth Rich, Benghazi, and emails.

in fairness, cdope probably doesn't know about any of that because Fox News is busy talking about Seth Rich, Benghazi, and emails.

Nope. Actually they were talking how great his trip is going...but since morning Joe and the View won't cover that stuff.....and Colbert your other news source won't either....you'd never know.

Oops.....the guy won and apologized. Ballgame....you guys lost again.

On to your next outrage girls.

Nope. Actually they were talking how great his trip is going...but since morning Joe and the View won't cover that stuff.....and Colbert your other news source won't either....you'd never know.

Oops.....the guy won and apologized. Ballgame....you guys lost again.

On to your next outrage girls.

it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that the guy would win. In fact, I don't think there's one person here that said he wouldn't. Hope this helps.

You know why I want to see video? It's because of sorry ass reporting. Like the time the MSM reported Corey Lewandowski was charged with battery for pulling a reporter back away from Trump. Than the news ran story after story that he assaulted her.

Here's the video of him pulling her back:

Than we had a week of sh1t reporting like the following:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/03/10/trumps-campaign-manager-admits-to-physically-grabbing-reporter-michelle-fields-n2131300

"Michelle Fields was physically grabbed and nearly thrown to the ground"[/size]

The MSM straight up lies and stretches the truth beyond recognition. So yes, I want to see a video. Not saying it didn't happen not saying it did happen. All I know is I want to see it with my own eyes.

j

Oh, like Hannity? Got it now - thanks, :thumbsup:

Remember when the Right was calling all the protesters animals, hate mongers and out of control savages? Remember when they danced around proclaiming to be the party of peace?

Now all of the sudden it's fake outrage, tripping over themselves running to defend this clown :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, that Lewendowski garbage was the first sign that the media treatment of Trump was going to be about as biased and unfair as you can get. It's progressively gotten worse.

Remember when the Right was calling all the protesters animals, hate mongers and out of control savages? Remember when they danced around proclaiming to be the party of peace?

Now all of the sudden it's fake outrage, tripping over themselves running to defend this clown :lol:

Well, I didn't see him start any fires and destroy police cars. Did you? It's a bit different I'd say.