Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

Twitter Banning Things They Don't Want Others To See From Conservatives

Anti American? Yeah...ok.

Video never lies or gets edited. Especially not by project veritas.

Enjoy being duped.

iu

Also, you like saying people are being duped, and yet you were also the one touting that "17 intelligence agencies" mularkey. I recall sniffing that one out too. Maybe you get duped sometimes?

Wish you guys would quit quoting Shotard. It detracts from the adult discussion responding to a child.

Why do you hate Shotard?

Doh!

iu

Also, you like saying people are being duped, and yet you were also the one touting that "17 intelligence agencies" mularkey. I recall sniffing that one out too. Maybe you get duped sometimes?

You recall incorrect on what I touted as well. Pretty sure Ive stated the Intel Community agreed on the report that was made. A factual statement.

You recall incorrect on what I touted as well. Pretty sure Ive stated the Intel Community agreed on the report that was made. A factual statement.

The community being "17" intel agencies.

The community being "17" intel agencies.

Trying to spin I see. The community agreed on it...as in the DNI signed off and he or she is responsible for?

Speaking of liars...

Irony meter explodes.

Trying to spin I see. The community agreed on it...as in the DNI signed off and he or she is responsible for?

Slow Puff hopped up on Xanax and The view.

The 17 claim was made to give it validity, as if it was an obvious occurrence, and now we know it's not. It was window dressing to make the sale. Many fell for it, including you.

The 17 claim was made to give it validity, as if it was an obvious occurrence, and now we know it's not. It was window dressing to make the sale. Many fell for it, including you.

It had validity already. Playing the semantics game because you cant refute the findings is funny. Also has zero to do with this topic...just as your bogus claim about me and buzzfeed had nothing to do with it.

Big bye now

It had validity already. Playing the semantics game because you cant refute the findings is funny. Also has zero to do with this topic...just as your bogus claim about me and buzzfeed had nothing to do with it.

Big bye now

What semantics are you referring to? Can't stand the heat, hit the ignore button. Weak

He's wisely avoiding the other political threads now that the Russian Conspiracy blew up in their faces like a Peter North oyster fest.

:lol:

This is such a fantastic and apt analogy. Bravo!

Your post is not factually accurate. Saints has shown that to you but you keep repeating falsehoods like this and misrepresentation of the actual facts. You are a lost cause who believes in conspiracy theory bs of it looks bad for democrats.

Its worth zero time trying to convince you. Good bye

Sure it is. They paid the law firm Perkins Coie to launder the monies. Below includes a video of Hillary verbally admitting to paying for it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/11/02/hillary-that-dirty-russian-dossier-on-trump-that-we-paid-for-was-just-opposition-research-n2403961

Sure it is. They paid the law firm Perkins Coie to launder the monies. Below includes a video of Hillary verbally admitting to paying for it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/11/02/hillary-that-dirty-russian-dossier-on-trump-that-we-paid-for-was-just-opposition-research-n2403961

Saints has pointed out your inaccuracies Ive seen...I wont rehash it becaise you wont ever accept it.

The same IC that colluded with HRC/DNC and used the Dossier to get FISA warrants illegally? You and Newbie questioned why we didn't trust the IC almost a year ago and now we know Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Page, Lynch, Obama, Clapper and Brennan colluded to stop Trump from being elected then spied on his transition team once he won.

You're wasting your time.

SloNuff's policy is: "Whatever doesn't jibe with my daily MSNBC talking points I'll just label as 'Not Factual'".

• Like 1

Saints has pointed out your inaccuracies Ive seen...I wont rehash it becaise you wont ever accept it.

So that video isn't her accepting responsibility for paying for the Dossier? Is it an alien wearing her skin? I feel bad for the alien.

The same IC that colluded with HRC/DNC and used the Dossier to get FISA warrants illegally? You and Newbie questioned why we didn't trust the IC almost a year ago and now we know Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Page, Lynch, Obama, Clapper and Brennan colluded to stop Trump from being elected then spied on his transition team once he won.

Since I avoid the Russia thread after watching Saints try to get through to you...you thought you would post this nonsense here?

You're wasting your time.

SloNuff's policy is: "Whatever doesn't jibe with my daily MSNBC talking points I'll just label as 'Not Factual'".

Why lie max?

MSNBC?

Also mypolicy is more no need to try and rehash things that have been pointed out to Filthy because he doesnt accept facts.

Is that what Rachael Maddow told you to say?

How would I know what Maddow has said?

She was just 17, you know what I mean, and before too long I fell in love with her. My favorite Beatles song.

Why lie max?

MSNBC?

Also mypolicy is more no need to try and rehash things that have been pointed out to Filthy because he doesnt accept facts.

I don't lie, slo. That's specifically your domain.

How would I know what Maddow has said?

You're the one that believes in a junk file that talks about golden showers - yeah, actual golden showers - as if it's gospel. Y'know, what Maddow has been pushing every day for over a year.

• Like 1

Since I avoid the Russia thread after watching Saints try to get through to you...you thought you would post this nonsense here?

Please debunk what I posted. That's a fair assessment of what's occurred.

Simple answer is you can't. Strzok/Page's texting each other as well as other facts we've learned have painted a very dire picture of what happened leading up to and beyond the 2016 General election.

You're the one that believes in a junk file that talks about golden showers - yeah, actual golden showers - as if it's gospel. Y'know, what Maddow has been pushing every day for over a year.

Truf

I don't lie, slo. That's specifically your domain.

Then postbwhat I have lied about. You brought up Maddow and MSNBC despite me never discussing them.

Weak effort as usual

Please debunk what I posted. That's a fair assessment of what's occurred.

Simple answer is you can't. Strzok/Page's texting each other as well as other facts we've learned have painted a very dire picture of what happened leading up to and beyond the 2016 General election.

Its been debunked...Ive read thenthread and Saints thoroughly taking part your talking points. You dont accept it...move on.

Go back to Libtardguys liar. Nobody wants your lies here.

• Like 1

A. Dont know or care...probably some. And likelybhighly edited to make it all worse than ever.

B. Didnt watch a second of it and wont watch anything from a known liar like Okeefe. There is zero reason to believe anything he ever puts out.

C. I dont really care what twitter does. I use it to follow sports media and a few other other news sources whenthey break things. And then for local weather as there are a few that do a great job of reporting conditions during severe weather and the possibility of bad weather.

do you apply these same standards to other proven lying media outlets?

do you apply these same standards to other proven lying media outlets?

No, he magically has the power to separate the good from the bad then. But he can't seem to pull it off with Okeefe.

Its been debunked...Ive read thenthread and Saints thoroughly taking part your talking points. You dont accept it...move on.

Saints has tapped out after it's been verified Dossier was used for FISA warrants. That was the last thing he was holding out on.

Now we just need the IG or someone (Nunes?) to uncover a paper trail leading from the Dossier FISA warrants to the unmasking by Rice, Powers, Clapper, etc.....It doesn't just end with McCabe.

Saints has tapped out after it's been verified Dossier was used for FISA warrants. That was the last thing he was holding out on.

Now we just need the IG or someone (Nunes?) to uncover a paper trail leading from the Dossier FISA warrants to the unmasking by Rice, Powers, Clapper, etc.....It doesn't just end with McCabe.

I think by letting everyone who felt like it read classified material and the PDB, Obama has pulled a fast lawyer trick and given himself distance from the BS unmasking and foil requests. I don't think he's bright enough to come up with that idea though. Clapper probably told him to do it. He's a confirmed liar.

I think by letting everyone who felt like it read classified material and the PDB, Obama has pulled a fast lawyer trick and given himself distance from the BS unmasking and foil requests. I don't think he's bright enough to come up with that idea though. Clapper probably told him to do it. He's a confirmed liar.

If I were Clapper, Brennan, Powers, Rice, Lynch, Rhodes and even Obama I'd be making my way out of the country with a lawyer by my side.

Go back to Libtardguys liar. Nobody wants your lies here.

I have not lied...unlike you