Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Joe Bryant's bored

That board is full on liberal echo chamber. They deny it, but it's extremely obvious to anyone impartial or honest. They can call USC justice BK a rapist without proof. They call Trump a xenophobic, racist, bigot, stupid, etc. If you're not liberal (like sho), it's not worth posting over there.

It's funny because if you read any of the threads where they talk about the board being "slanted", you'll find that they all say they find the board is more centered and some even say it leans right. :doh:

You can't make this sh#t up.

It's funny because if you read any of the threads where they talk about the board being "slanted", you'll find that they all say they find the board "balanced" and some even say it leans right. :doh:

You can't make this sh#t up.

Pure denial. That board is a liberals wet dream.

• Like 1

Pure denial. That board is a liberals wet dream.

That is probably why Sho and Newbie stay over there... Which is fine with me...

My favorite is that if you post something from Fox News as a source, they laugh and state how is it not a legit source...

But they don't have a problem with posting something from Slate or Huffington Post as legit...

My favorite is that if you post something from Fox News as a source, they laugh and state how is it not a legit source...

But they don't have a problem with posting something from Slate or Huffington Post as legit...

Propaganda sites like Slate, HuffPo, Salon, Vox, DailyKos, ThinkProgress are all LEGIT sources over there.

They even got posters quoting tweets from random liberals and think THOSE are legit sources too. Tweets. Jesus.

Joe and Mike should do a user fraft between the two forearms. Send half of our right wing wackos to them and get some liberal lunies back.

Then both boards would be moderate and neither would be a sucky echo chamber full of a-holes.

Joe and Mike should do a user fraft between the two forearms. Send half of our right wing wackos to them and get some liberal lunies back.

Then both boards would be moderate and neither would be a sucky echo chamber full of a-holes.

That's all fine and good. The problem is, us right wing wacko would get banned immediately.

Agree :thumbsup:

How would having a bunch of whackos from both sides of the aisle make a board "moderate"? Is congress focking moderate? You know what makes a board moderate? Moderate people. Not loons and whackos.

How would having a bunch of whackos from both sides of the aisle make a board "moderate"? Is congress focking moderate? You know what makes a board moderate? Moderate people. Not loons and whackos.

I've seen the left call moderate people, Radical centrism. No sh!t. Apparently that is a thing.

I enjoy these bumps because I take one glance at the thread listings over there and realize what an insane asylum that place is.

We have a few here who hate Trump and a few who hate conservatives but at least they don't get hysterical on a daily basis over whatever irrelevant thing the media is promoting as the reason Orange Man is Bad.

I just realized that describes Wiff, that place is like a bored of 2 dozen Wiffs rolling around in each other's jizz.

That's all fine and good. The problem is, us right wing wacko would get banned immediately.

Yeppers...

Before my buddy was banned, he posted in the political humor thread there this:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/88/69/c78869403750f02641fb8335881d942e.jpg

This picture was deleted in the thread https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/773077-political-humor/

Just more proof...

Good lord. That's focking retarded.

Dusting off this 2 year old thread as I was recently banned at FBG after many years.    No warning, no be careful, just an instant permaban.   Friggin ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

Dusting off this 2 year old thread as I was recently banned at FBG after many years.    No warning, no be careful, just an instant permaban.   Friggin ridiculous.

It's going to be a trying day for snowflakes.

6 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

You threaten Mauriles echo chamber of Lib tears you get the boot. 🤣

Just now, BirdGang said:

You threaten Mauriles echo chamber of Lib tears you get the boot. 🤣

ban came directly from Joe B.    Seems some years ago, he tried to stay balanced, but he's been vacuumed to the left by the magnetic pull of the radicals.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

ban came directly from Joe B.    Seems some years ago, he tried to stay balanced, but he's been vacuumed to the left by the magnetic pull of the radicals.

What did you do?

6 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

What did you do?

expressed an opinion, that's all it takes now.    Criticize antifa, banned.    Reference that the NFL started out week 1 pandering to BLM messaging, banned.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mufaletta said:

expressed an opinion, that's all it takes now.    Criticize antifa, banned.    Reference that the NFL started out week 1 pandering to BLM messaging, banned.  

You should try telling Slow Nuts no one cares what he thinks.

Works like a charm 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

I was banned for posting an article about AOC and saying that the whole green new deal idea is crazy. 

Less than 5 minutes after posting the topic, it was deleted and I was perma banned with no explaination. 

:lock:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I was banned for posting an article about AOC and saying that the whole green new deal idea is crazy. 

Less than 5 minutes after posting the topic, it was deleted and I was perma banned with no explaination. 

Oh that's a cardinal sign.  They love AOC.  I once got 60 days in the hole for saying she looked like a howler monkey.

• Haha 2