Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Voter Fraud 2018

We are in deep if the left is able to scam the American people again.

Here's just one example.....

75 voters registered to a single address… that doesn’t exist

http://conservativecaliforniareport.com/75-voters-registered-to-a-single-address-that-doesnt-exist/?fbclid=IwAR2FAcLBCtaSCShSYsMliHSTAzjnJ0misiAjcH5BWtDYdUCCImRml4MBTe4

ALSO......who hear has a problem with THIS simple list of Voter Requirements and why? :dunno:

Require Citizenship

Require Identification

Can Only Vote Once

Must Be Alive

Aaaaaand Go! :clap:

Straight from the hard hitting news of Mark's Facebook page.

Mark Meuser is on the ballot in November running for California Secretary of State. Like any Republican running for statewide office, he’s got an uphill battle to climb and every vote counts. In search of votes, he came across an address in Malibu that had 75 voters registered to it. Come to find out, the address he sought to find, didn’t even exist. In the live video below, taken from Mark’s Facebook page, he explains his findings.

FYI - invalid registrations <> Voter Fraud ---HTH

Require Citizenship

Require Identification

Can Only Vote Once

Must Be Alive

The only thing I'd add to this list is an exception for those that are not yet citizens but are currently active duty in the US military.

• Like 1

Good job Honcho. I'm convinced voter fraud is a hoax. We should just dismiss those places with more votes cast than registered voters.

Good job Honcho. I'm convinced voter fraud is a hoax. We should just dismiss those places with more votes cast than registered voters.

Nice strawman HT, but this is about a house that may or may not have 75 registrations listed there, not any extra votes. Well played. :lol:

Nice strawman HT, but this is about a house that may or may not have 75 registrations listed there, not any extra votes. Well played. :lol:

As required by California registration requirements, you should provide proof you're a California resident i.e. list an address. That the same address is listed 75 times should clue you the fock in that it's extra votes.

Only a focking hack would claim otherwise.

I don't think you're using the term straw man properly. Over representation of voters is real.

Its beyond retarded that we dont have National Voter IDs in 2018. Shouldve happened long before I was even born.

• Like 2

Its beyond retarded that we dont have National Voter IDs in 2018. Shouldve happened long before I was even born.

You can thank Democrats for that...

I don't think you're using the term straw man properly. Over representation of voters is real.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

I was discussing irregularities/invalid voter registrations and you make an argument "dismiss those places with more votes cast than registered voters", seems like calling that a strawman argument was pretty much spot-on.

I was discussing irregularities/invalid voter registrations and you make an argument "dismiss those places with more votes cast than registered voters", seems like calling that a strawman argument was pretty much spot-on.

But it's not a fallacy.

Need to roll ICE and DHS into EVERY polling station.

Just really need to mark up a van so it looks legit, park it nearby... :lol:

• Like 2

Just really need to mark up a van so it looks legit, park it nearby... :lol:

"ICE surveillance van"

This is how real voter fraud works guys, not people faking registrations and especially not in-person voter fraud(we need ID's ---- :cry:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/07/19/foreign-born-voters-voter-fraud-election-meddling/

Another article on actual voter fraud.

Though President Trump’s administration sought to thoroughly investigate voter fraud through the Presidential Commission on Election Integrity, the board was handed off to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to bypass obstruction from national Democrats who refused to turn over voter data.

Good job, another example that makes the argument much better than some dude talking to his phone camera about a "list" that has 75 names attached to an "address" that doesn't exist. Neither of which he actually identifies, or seemingly has given to the proper authorities.

Filthy doesn't need evidence to believe this case, it makes the left look bad which he likes to see so it's true. If it's something he disagrees with, he needs the person accused (Saudis) to admit it before he believes it.

• Like 1

Good job, another example that makes the argument much better than some dude talking to his phone camera about a "list" that has 75 names attached to an "address" that doesn't exist. Neither of which he actually identifies, or seemingly has given to the proper authorities.

Filthy doesn't need evidence to believe this case, it makes the left look bad which he likes to see so it's true. If it's something he disagrees with, he needs the person accused (Saudis) to admit it before he believes it.

Pulled right from the article posted numbnuts. And FFS it's ABC............

https://abc11.com/politics/19-foreign-nationals-charged-with-illegal-voting-in-north-carolina/4042980/

A federal grand jury returned indictments against 19 foreign nationals accused of committing voting-related crimes in North Carolina during the 2016 general election period.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your belief in all things Liberal. :doh:

Pulled right from the article posted numbnuts. And FFS it's ABC............

https://abc11.com/politics/19-foreign-nationals-charged-with-illegal-voting-in-north-carolina/4042980/

I was talking about the OP, sir. I'm sorry if I got you so riled up you have to resort to name calling but you cannot deny that you accept whatever is in the media that's bad for the left while being skeptical of anything that's bad for the right. You've shown time and time again that's the case here. Try and spin it all you want.

I was talking about the OP, sir. I'm sorry if I got you so riled up you have to resort to name calling but you cannot deny that you accept whatever is in the media that's bad for the left while being skeptical of anything that's bad for the right. You've shown time and time again that's the case here. Try and spin it all you want.

Well, you posted that right on top of Honcho which made it seem you agreed with Honcho's ill advised departure from actually reading what I posted. Sorry if that's not what you meant.

• Like 1

Well, you posted that right on top of Honcho which made it seem you agreed with Honcho's ill advised departure from actually reading what I posted. Sorry if that's not what you meant.

It's not and I see exactly how it looked going back through it.

• Like 1

Democrats think black people are too stupid to get ids

Democrats think black people are too stupid to get ids

When in reality those that don't vote are either are too lazy, or just don't care. Which is very cool with me.

When in reality those that don't vote are either are too lazy, or just don't care. Which is very cool with me.

thats pretty apparent by voter turnout in 08-12, vs 16. People found a way to get to the booth to elect the first black prez. To elect Hillary, not so much.

If you're really interested in this kind of thing, then you should also be looking up and reading and posting about all the attempts to suppress the vote as well. Some shiit is right out of some Backwoods Banana Republic crap.

thats pretty apparent by voter turnout in 08-12, vs 16. People found a way to get to the booth to elect the first black prez. To elect Hillary, not so much.

Yeah. Totally a black thing. Otherwise.... nah.....

I'm really interested in this kind of thing, then you should also be looking up and reading and posting about all the attempts to suppress the vote as well. Some shiit is right out of some Backwoods Banana Republic crap.

:lol:

:lol:

We had another poster who thought this was some kind of clever comeback.

It's like I've said for a long time. Ignorance is temporary, stupid is forever. It's okay to be ignorant about the subject, but when you deliberately don't educate yourself on it? Then you're choosing to remain stupid.

Happens on both sides. Been happening since voting began. Just like the russia thing in 2016, I am certain the internet has been used in nefarious ways in voting since the internet began. Same with this crap here. One side will gripe about it and make a stink when it happens to them but turn a blind eye and excuse it when they do it. End of the day doesn't really effect the outcome IMO.

I think voting should be moved online. And one vote means one vote. If a certain issue or candidate gets the most votes, it/he/she wins. No more electoral college either.

I am certain the internet has been used in nefarious ways in voting since the internet began.

Proof?

I'm putting the over under on age of people who have their votes flipped at 75. No way this could be user error.

That's in Texas. Imagine what kind of sh!t is happening throughout California, in Detroit, Philly, etc.........

Yeah, nothing to see here.

That's in Texas. Imagine what kind of sh!t is happening throughout California, in Detroit, Philly, etc.........

Yeah, nothing to see here.

That's why they deflect with this made up voter suppression bull spit.