Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Voter Fraud 2018

That's why they deflect with this made up voter suppression bull spit.

And it's also why they wouldn't give the voter data to Trump's commission on Election Integrity. He handled it by shutting down the commission and handing over that to DHS.

You ever work in IT admin or IT Help Desk? Yeah, it's user error.

The help desk is one of the teams that reports to me. Been in the business for 20+ years now.

The help desk is one of the teams that reports to me. Been in the business for 20+ years now.

Good Job! Then you knew it was most likely user error but decided that didn't fit your narrative so you had to find something that did, right?

Good Job! Then you knew it was most likely user error but decided that didn't fit your narrative so you had to find something that did, right?

I think you're misunderstanding... my whole post was a sarcastic way of saying these folks are 1000 years old and were the cause of the problem, not the machines themselves. I'm pretty sure you're arguing the same side I am.

I think you're misunderstanding... my whole post was a sarcastic way of saying these folks are 1000 years old and were the cause of the problem, not the machines themselves. I'm pretty sure you're arguing the same side I am.

I really think that 90% of our conflict here arises from people being sarcastic instead of saying what they really think :D

It's Bonus Monday in my precinct.

All those willing to show up and vote again get Lone Star cards and breakfast tacos! :banana:

There is voter suppression in the black communities. Except in the ones that have more votes than registered voters.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-democratic-party-under-investigation-for-possible-cyber-crimes-kemps-office-announces

Georgia Democratic Party being investigated for trying to hack voter registration.

Long overdue to stop them from doing this.

3.5 million nationwide over registrations.

I am sure this wasn't in any way political maneuvering. It isn't like the guy overseeing the election and making the accusation two days before the election is also the guy running for gover...oh.

I am sure this wasn't in any way political maneuvering. It isn't like the guy overseeing the election and making the accusation two days before the election is also the guy running for gover...oh.

Huffington Post offers some additional details to the story.

An attorney who represents election-security advocates already suing Kemp over his job performance said a private citizen alerted him Friday to a suspected major flaw in the voter database that is used to check in voters in Tuesday’s midterm.

The lawyer, David Cross, notified both the FBI and Kemp’s counsel Saturday morning. But the citizen had separately informed the Georgia Democratic Party, whose voter protection chief then sent an email to two computer security officials.

“If this report is accurate, it is a massive vulnerability,” wrote the official, Sara Tindall Ghazal. Party officials provided the AP with the email, its recipients’ names redacted.

Neither Cross nor the state party went public.

Another computer security professional who reviewed the vulnerability — without attempting to probe it for fear of prosecution — is Kris Constable of PrivaSecTech in Vancouver, Canada. “Anyone with security chops would have detected this problem,” he said, “so (the system) clearly has never been audited by any computer security professional.”

But reporters for the online news outlet WhoWhatWhy obtained a copy of the Ghazal email and the email that Democratic Party officials received from the private citizen who discovered the flaw, Richard Wright.

They published a story Sunday just as Kemp’s office released the statement accusing the Democrats of attempted hacking. “While we cannot comment on the specifics of an ongoing investigation, I can confirm that the Democratic Party of Georgia is under investigation for possible cybercrimes,” said Candice Broce, who works for Kemp.

Rebecca DeHart, executive director at the state Democratic Party, said no one from Kemp’s office notified the Democratic Party or asked any question about the correspondence before issuing its public announcement of an investigation. DeHart called it a “political stunt” to cover up the weaknesses in a system Kemp runs.

Another computer security professional who reviewed the vulnerability — without attempting to probe it for fear of prosecution — is Kris Constable of PrivaSecTech in Vancouver, Canada. “Anyone with security chops would have detected this problem,” he said, “so (the system) clearly has never been audited by any computer security professional.”

Georgia is going to be a sh!t show tomorrow.

Huffington Post offers some additional details to the story.

Georgia is going to be a sh!t show tomorrow.

Huff Post? :lol: They still believe Crowdstrike that the DNC was hacked. You remember Crowdstrike right? One of the contractors the FBI allowed to illegally spy on people.

Yeah, the Dems are going to be p!ssed if they don't win. But don't take my word for it; take Hillary's, Hollywood's, etc.....

In 2016 and 2017 the Georgia system has been hacked or attempted to be hacked. https://politics.myajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/many-million-voter-records-involved-georgia-data-breach/rU2bMMc3tzGkuPvmbjlkgJ/

Was it Dems that time too.

Huffington post. Lol. Teen Vouges new issue isn't up yet?

• Like 1

So back to fraud. The Georgia Dems got caught trying to access the state's voter registration and their excuse for attempting to access that data illegally? We were testing for vulnerabilities because Kemp isn't doing his job. Kemp begins investigation and they accuse authority looking it (Kemp's office SOS) of playing politics.

:lol:

So back to fraud. The Georgia Dems got caught trying to access the state's voter registration and their excuse for attempting to access that data illegally? We were testing for vulnerabilities because Kemp isn't doing his job. Kemp begins investigation and they accuse authority looking it (Kemp's office SOS) of playing politics.

:lol:

lol

Arizona Senate Race is beyond fishy :mad:

Why is it these mysterious "found" votes are always for Democrats?

:dunno:

Because it is the Republicans that are hiding them?

Because it is the Republicans that are hiding them?

:lol: :doh:

When in reality those that don't vote are either are too lazy, or just don't care. Which is very cool with me.

Which is why it cracks me up when I see people pushing others to vote. If you have to constantly remind someone they are going to be a low info voter and we all know that's how Democrats get elected.

Well other than the blatant evidence and history of voter fraud and shenanigans with Broward county, theres actually no evidence of voter fraud.

CNN

Lol

Got to admit, net-net, I've heard a lot more stories about systemic Mass voter suppression than one off so called voter fraud stories.

End of the day, I swear to God you guys just parrot whenever the hell Hannity tells you to be outraged about. But this doesn't even make the top thousand in terms of problems we face.

other countries just kick our ass in voting technology. The fact that we're so bass ackwards is stupid. But it's also deliberate on both sides.

God forbid Americans learn from ferreners...

Man got to hand it to fox tho, the b!tches they get are hot as fock. I'd fock the trump out that blond b!tches mouth ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Yeah baby yeah!

No one is willing to say that the reason this Snipes woman in Florida didn't get fired before all this is the race card. Pretty obvious. Funny watching all the talking heads, and even past victims of her "incompetence" on the left and right avoid saying it.