Sign in to follow this  
LaChup

DeDe

Getting in on Dede early is like getting in on Bitcoin at $5. The sky is the limit. Blake trusts him on some difficult throws. Now I'm just waiting for him to bust one deep. It will happen over the next couple of weeks.

Wow good game for him today.

It was luck.

There you go.

Right on dude

Yeah I think he looks real good.

And yet he hasn't really broken one.

Bortles seems too trust him.

I've got Dede starting over Diggs at the moment. Diggs has been sucking but it feels like he's kinda due for a big game. Wanted a second opinion from you guys. I'm in the final week of a two week matchup and I'm up 33. Winner goes to the championship so there's no margin for error..

The only thing surprising to me is how surprised some people seem to be at his abilities and potential.

We have been hyping him for weeks now.

Upgrade with dinged up fournette?

Im not sure. Fournette was seeing stacked boxes.....will we see that with Ivory as the back? Probably not....but not sure that just means Westbrook wont be effective.

I read some player comps back around draft time......Dedes comparison was Marvin Harrison. Obviously off the field stuff is the reason he didnt go much higher in the draft.

I read some player comps back around draft time......Dedes comparison was Marvin Harrison. Obviously off the field stuff is the reason he didnt go much higher in the draft.

He even kinda looks like Harrison

I've got some pretty trash WR options this week, I think I may go with DeDe.

Rishard Matthews I picked up just to think about over DeDe

T.Y. Hilton faces Baltimore

And that's it.

WW has trash Galloday, Locket, Maclin. Really comes down to Matthews or DeDe. I will go with the QB been on fire and DeDe being the WR this week instead of Cole

Roll with Dede. I believe he had a high snap percentage, and decent target volume, but 2 didn't count as they were penalites on the play. Both PI flags on the guy trying desperately to cover Dede. Mickens was a fluke thing, and Keelan I think he operates out of the slot which has been a huge problem for Houston (or maybe I have this backwards). At any rate, roll with Dede!!

Dede left a sour taste in my mouth last week in the semi finals.

Probably going Wallace or Sanu over him in one league.

Forced to start him in another league with AB going down.

There was a blurb this morning quoting Hurns as saying he's not close to 100% and won't be for a while. So that's a plus tick mark and I'm still considering him but I'll probably opt for someone who's demonstrated a higher floor than the 4.10 DeDe registered last week.

Looked at the WR scoring history against SF and it looked like primary outside receivers do pretty well. Plugged DW in for Crabtree since Bort is on fire recently.

Never thought I'd say this but i started DeDe instead of Juju and now my season is Dodo.