Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump Advisor is a Russian Agent

Haven't had a lot of time for the news today, so catching the recaps:

Geesus, So now Carter Page is a Russian Agent? Fantastic. He wasn't just swept up in some Russian Agent being surveilled he WAS the Russian Agent. And the warrant was renewed! Meaning, there obviously was enough 'there there' after the first round of survellience.

TrumpCo is bending over backwards trying to distance themselves from the guy. Problem is? They have Trump on camera touting his vaunted National Security Team - and Carter Page was the second guy he listed. Fock.

Every time I check in, it gets worse and worse. Now that Trump's pissing off the Ruskies, the fear is that Putin will reveal more about their involvement in getting Trump elected - to further deligitimize Trump. Yeah, THAT administration isn't compromised. sheesh.

And, apparently, Nunez was lying his ass off (shocker - no one believed that nonsense - even his own committee), and Spicer has decided to start calling Nazi Ovens "Warming Stations".

Oh, and on top of everything, Trump, who biitched constantly about the cost of Obama's vacations is set to blow right past Obama's eight years - in less than his FIRST year! (and apparently, that doesn't even include the cost of hauling Melanoma around separately?). SIXTEEN rounds of Golf in 80 days? Fockme.

Wow. Looks like someone's got a case of the Tuesdays.

(Oh - and Bill O Really is going on permanent vacation. Pretty sad when Hannity is your Network's biggest draw)

So, turns out both sides have seen the same chit as Nunez and obamaco / rice did nothing wrong.

Think fox will cover that?

So, turns out both sides have seen the same chit as Nunez and obamaco / rice did nothing wrong.

Already in spin and denial.

Won't talk about the Nunes revelation...spin the Page stuff that Obama was spying on Trump.

Ignore all the actual facts.

Give it a break moon bats....

Well, now Trump went out to his favorite newspaper and threw Bannon under the bus. Looks like we're headed for a hundred day purge.

Thing is, you need to be careful. Bannon is a very bad enemy to make.

Investigation expanding. Amazing that we're in month 9 of Russian investigation yet you want this shutdown asap. :lol:

And in news that shouldn't surprise anyone, Manfart is now going to

register as a Foreign Agent.

Nothing's changed since he worked for Trump, mind you, but still, better late than....

Investigation expanding. Amazing that we're in month 9 of Russian investigation yet you want this shutdown asap. :lol:

It's been shut down by the facts. Nunes was full of . The info he got from WH sources has been seen by others and they are saying Nunes was wrong and Rice didn't act illegally.

Meanwhile more crap comes out actually implicating more of Trumps team.

One side wants investigations into baseless claims...while denying the mounting evidence about what is actually being investigated.

Washington (CNN)After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.over the last week, several members and staff of the House and Senate intelligence committees have reviewed intelligence reports related to those requests at NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland.

One congressional intelligence source described the requests made by Rice as "normal and appropriate" for officials who serve in that role to the president.
And another source said there's "absolutely" no smoking gun in the reports, urging the White House to declassify them to make clear there was nothing alarming in the documents.

The lawmakers' assessment comes after Trump, in a New York Times interview last week, accused Rice of breaking the law.

Trump has not revealed which intelligence reports he is relying on to make his charge that Rice may have acted illegally.

"I think it's going to be the biggest story,"

Well gee POTUS, yo're the Prez. Go ahead and tell us, huh?

It's not like Trump at ALL to make a baseless allegation without any basis in proof. LOL

Well gee POTUS, yo're the Prez. Go ahead and tell us, huh?

It's not like Trump at ALL to make a baseless allegation without any basis in proof. LOL

This pretty much sums how we got into this situation...and if you don't know that Carlin is NSFW, he's talking about you.

Washington (CNN)After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.over the last week, several members and staff of the House and Senate intelligence committees have reviewed intelligence reports related to those requests at NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland.

One congressional intelligence source described the requests made by Rice as "normal and appropriate" for officials who serve in that role to the president.

And another source said there's "absolutely" no smoking gun in the reports, urging the White House to declassify them to make clear there was nothing alarming in the documents.

CNN ?

What's next, mad magazine?

• Like 1

CNN ?

What's next, mad magazine?

So you claim both GOP and Dems said nothing and CNN just made it up?

That's what you're going to go with? The guy who reads Breitbart.m, Gateway Pundit, and Conservative Treehouse?

Haha

So you claim both GOP and Dems said nothing and CNN just made it up?

That's what you're going to go with? The guy who reads Breitbart.m, Gateway Pundit, and Conservative Treehouse?

Haha

He's that lonely joke troll I was mentioning. He'd say anything just to get someone to acknowledge him.

Same reason he kept focking up as a kid. At least daddy paid attention when he was beating him.

Fox said just the opposite last night, that the investigation was gaining steam. Slo and Wiffleball are funny clowns.

He's that lonely joke troll I was mentioning. He'd say anything just to get someone to acknowledge him.

Same reason he kept focking up as a kid. At least daddy paid attention when he was beating him.

did your kitty cat approve of this message?

Hmmm... The Trolls are awfully quiet about Trump and his vacations.

I guess Fox hasn't found a way to spin that for their wittle minds yet.

And,no comment on Trump jumping ship on Bannon "I don't really know him that well..." LOL

Fox said just the opposite last night, that the investigation was gaining steam. Slo and Wiffleball are funny clowns.

Yeah, that was on the Bill O Really report (I am not kidding). - Classic.

And this is the SAME Fox that:

Nearly two weeks ago, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano was reportedly pulled from the air for making baseless claims that British intelligence officials spied on Donald Trump in 2016 at the request of then-President Barack Obama.

On Wednesday morning, Napolitano returned to the network, making an appearance on “Fox & Friends.” His first order of business? Doubling down on the claims that got him suspended in the first place.

:doublethumbsup: Fantastic - Even Fox admits their folks lie - and punish them for it - then bring them back to repeat the same lies. :doh:

Yeah, that was on the Bill O Really report (I am not kidding). - Classic.

And this is the SAME Fox that:

:doublethumbsup: Fantastic - Even Fox admits their folks lie - and punish them for it - then bring them back to repeat the same lies. :doh:

I saw it on Hannity. The real deal. Besides Tucker. Tucker is the man

So, in the course of basically one day, Trump has reversed course on virtually every major foreign policy initiative or promise that he made on the campaign Trail.

China a currency manipulator? Just kidding.

Dropping out of the import export Bank? Just kidding

NATO irrelevant? Just kidding.

Getting involved in other people's Wars in Syria? Just kidding

Jesus. He actually said sitting with xi and said that after 10 minutes of listening to him he realized that this stuff was hard. Really?

So, in the course of basically one day, Trump has reversed course on virtually every major foreign policy initiative or promise that he made on the campaign Trail.

China a currency manipulator? Just kidding.

Dropping out of the import export Bank? Just kidding

NATO irrelevant? Just kidding.

Getting involved in other people's Wars in Syria? Just kidding

Jesus. He actually said sitting with xi and said that after 10 minutes of listening to him he realized that this stuff was hard. Really?

Who knew healthcare was so complicated?

Only good thing is now maybe he won't suck so bad. Now that he has learned that his proposals were idiotic.

The funny part will be watching all the Trump supporters claim they knew it all along and they were right. When he follows thru with little of what they actually supported him for.

I read that 4k Somalis are getting deported. That's even better than just keeping them out, which is all I asked for!

And there is Manafort...who, as mentioned, now registered as a foreign agent after the fact (like Flynn).

Has payments from dirty sources and takes loans from?

" $13 million in loans from two businesses with ties to Mr. Trump, including one that partners with a Ukrainian-born billionaire and another led by a Trump economic adviser. They were among $20 million in loans secured by properties belonging to Mr. Manafort and his wife."

No worries...Trump barely knew Manafort all is on the up and up.

Podesta was on the board of directors for a Russian company.

Podesta? Holy fock...they simply cannot stop talking about Hillary.

Can't defend Trump...so bring up some about Podesta.

BTW...google Podesta Russia. the first page of results are a who's who of right win nutjob conspiracy sites.

Podesta was on the board of directors for a Russian company.

Give it a rest man. :lol:

Other than Gorsuch, I don't know how anybody could support Trump.

Literally EVERYthing he ran on - he's reversed course on.

Yet, there's going to be a ton of these mouth-breathers who continue to carry his sack.

Honestly, I would much more respect someone who just said "Trump's a lying sack of shiit, but I hate Hillary - period."

I mean, I think that's something we could all get behind.

Other than Gorsuch, I don't know how anybody could support Trump.

Literally EVERYthing he ran on - he's reversed course on.

Yet, there's going to be a ton of these mouth-breathers who continue to carry his sack.

Honestly, I would much more respect someone who just said "Trump's a lying sack of shiit, but I hate Hillary - period."

I mean, I think that's something we could all get behind.

We have open borders again? That Fock did change on everything. I guess he's bringing in refugees too?

We have open borders again? That Fock did change on everything. I guess he's bringing in refugees too?

This pretty much sums it up. He has a vast number of one issue voters. Different issue for different ones, but millions of em.

Still chuckling at Sho and Queef with their hands over their ears saying "she did nothing wrong" (Rice) meanwhile the Intelligence Committee is digging deeper into the unmasking. Would make sense that they were surveilling multiple candidates since Rice had DOZENS of requests.

:lol:

Keep denying sisters..................Delusion fits you guys.

Still chuckling at Sho and Queef with their hands over their ears saying "she did nothing wrong" (Rice) meanwhile the Intelligence Committee is digging deeper into the unmasking. Would make sense that they were surveilling multiple candidates since Rice had DOZENS of requests.

:lol:

Keep denying sisters..................Delusion fits you guys.

You have Fox saying they are digging deeper. You have others reporting both GOP and Democrats that saw what Nunes had and called him a liar.

Digging deeper apparently means guilty to you...so you should probably want Trump impeached since they are digging deeper on his connections too.

And you have proven over and over just how delusional you are. What we have said is that anyone who has seen reports have said she has not done anything illegal. That as of now all we have is her doing her job.

You have Fox saying they are digging deeper. You have others reporting both GOP and Democrats that saw what Nunes had and called him a liar.

Digging deeper apparently means guilty to you...so you should probably want Trump impeached since they are digging deeper on his connections too.

Whatever Nunes has is merely the tip of the iceberg. You of course don't want them digging further for it might look bad for your boy Obama and quite possibly Hillary.