Sign in to follow this  
Big Zeke

Week 12 Waiver Wire RB's - Opinions

Last week, I was outbid for Forsett and opted to not go for Snelling or Scott as I foolishly thought I had a solid flex play in Breaston vs. St Louis.

So I've got Santana Moss to get rid of, and probably Breaston as well. The following RB's are available on the WW:

Rock Cartwright (the starter for probably 2 weeks, and no committee)

Maroney (scoring TD's lately, and the best RB on team, but historically unrealiable)

Fred Jackson (possibly useless as it looks like Lynch will not miss time)

Mike Bell (as insurance since I own PT, or even a flex play to hedge PT's TD's getting stolen again)

Will probably bid on two of them this week, as Moss is completely useless, and everytime Breaston goes in my lineup I pay a horrible price.

Please let me know how you would rank the above RB's and why. Leave a link and I'll reply to yours.

Bell is always a nice flex play, plus insurance for PT...either him or Cartwright if you have to start one of these guys.

If I'm ranking them it's

1) Cartwright

2) Maroney

3) Bell

4) Jackson

Cartwright seems to be the safest of the 4. He'll have the bulk of the carries and hardly won't be affected by the passing game (unlike the case w/ Maroney or Bell). Just cross your fingers that the injury bug is done with the Skins this year.

If I'm ranking them it's

1) Cartwright

2) Maroney

3) Bell

4) Jackson

Cartwright seems to be the safest of the 4. He'll have the bulk of the carries and hardly won't be affected by the passing game (unlike the case w/ Maroney or Bell). Just cross your fingers that the injury bug is done with the Skins this year.

What he said :rolleyes:

Thanks for my reply....I agree with Bust by the feds here! he has it right!

If I'm ranking them it's

1) Cartwright

2) Maroney

3) Bell

4) Jackson