Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Did you have a drinking problem in high school?

"No, I drank quite a lot$#@!" :banana:

Well, Judge Judy is getting pretty old. Maybe he could replace her?

He'd make a lot more bank too. He's probably regretting not going that path at this point.

Call him a liar and condemn him in all mainstream media publications, while simultaneously praising her courage to come forward.

Yup.

If there is a single freaking mind legitimately changed next week as a result of testimony or evidence, I will be absolutely shocked.

If Kavanaugh goes down. Not "fit" for a lifetime SC nomination. The highest court of the land. Is he fit to go back to his lifetime appointed, second highest courts in the land, federal judge? Is he "fit" to serve as a judge anywhere? Is he "fit" to practice law? Is he "fit" to teach law, you know, that would put him around young ladies?

A: If Feinstein is any measure of this, the answer is that he is totally fit for it. She saw no reason to introduce this salacious accusation until he made the leap to nominee, so he is good to continue at his current position with the full support of the US Senate.

A: If Feinstein is any measure of this, the answer is that he is totally fit for it. She saw no reason to introduce this salacious accusation until he made the leap to nominee, so he is good to continue at his current position with the full support of the US Senate.

And she waited until after the hearings were over.

Sure...but if people determine she is more credible and its likely true...people deciding fitness will take that under consideration.

I don't think his career would be ruined by bias alone (that would then assume his innocence).

Political bias has already shaped opinion without testimony.

More "likely credible" can sink a career? Absolutely, totally, completely un-American.

I'm asking you. If you find her "more credible", which you already have due to political bias, is he fit to be a lifetime appointed federal judge? Is he fit to be a judge at all? Practice law?

Remember, he won't be guilty of any crime, but convicted in a court of public opinion.

Political bias has already shaped opinion without testimony.

More "likely credible" can sink a career? Absolutely, totally, completely un-American.

I'm asking you. If you find her "more credible", which you already have due to political bias, is he fit to be a lifetime appointed federal judge? Is he fit to be a judge at all? Practice law?

Remember, he won't be guilty of any crime, but convicted in a court of public opinion.

I find her more credible thus far based on multiple stories, her actions, he words...and his previous issues with dishonesty during confirmation hearings.

I would not pull him from any current job...but any future confirmations...i would not support him.

Credibility takes a backseat to burden of proof in civilized societies. Possibly because credibility has no real meaning. Anything "could have happened".

And she waited until after the hearings were over.

She's played everything brilliantly, She waited for the right timing to drop the bombshelll then got everyone to believe without questioning the "oh she didn't want to come forward but she's so brave, look how brave she is" story to stick without objection, people just buy it.

I find her more credible thus far based on multiple stories, her actions, he words...and his previous issues with dishonesty during confirmation hearings.

I would not pull him from any current job...but any future confirmations...i would not support him.

So he's ok to be a judge in the lifetime appointed federal level (second highest in the land), but not the lifetime appointed federal SC level. Really?

Haha what do you base her credibility on ?

Her social media content ?

Her willingness to tell her story ?

Her meticulous memory of the details?

You're such a focking of pink hat phoney.

:lol:

• Like 2

Not on rape, or attempted rape. Both felonies.

In most states, that would be incorrect, although it appears from a cursory google search that in Maryland, that may be the case, weirdly.

In every state Im familiar with, most felonies have a SOL as well. Usually, murder has no SOL, and things like rape have exceptions for children, where the SOL begins to run when the abuse was discovered, rather than when it occurred.

So he's ok to be a judge in the lifetime appointed federal level (second highest in the land), but not the lifetime appointed federal SC level. Really?

He is already at the federal level, correct?

This is a confirmation hearing...if he gets voted down because of allegations and fitness...it does not take him off the bench at lower levels.

If someone wishes to try impeaching him from the other...so be it...I don't think that would pass though.

Delusional

He is already at the federal level, correct?

This is a confirmation hearing...if he gets voted down because of allegations and fitness...it does not take him off the bench at lower levels.

If someone wishes to try impeaching him from the other...so be it...I don't think that would pass though.

My point is the "fitness" aspects. If he's unfit to rule on the SC, how is he not unfit to rule on the federal level?

:lol: :lol:

Haha what do you base her credibility on ?

Her social media content ?

Her willingness to tell her story ?

Her meticulous memory of the details?

You're such a focking of pink hat phoney.

:lol:

You are a focking moron.

Based on her telling her therapist, based on her actions being that of someone who has gone through sexual abuse...based on numerous stories of people who have gone through it acting similarly...she has always been willing to testify (timing is a different question...but its the right that lied claiming she was not willing to)...and over him where there are questions about his honesty in previous hearings.

You base Kavanaugh's credibility on one thing...conservative appointed by Trump. Nothing else.

Run along now hack.

My point is the "fitness" aspects. If he's unfit to rule on the SC, how is he not unfit to rule on the federal level?

My point is...these things were not weighed then...they are being weight now for this court.

My point is...these things were not weighed then...they are being weight now for this court.

I get that. But you and others have said this makes him unfit to be a judge on the highest court. So how is he not unfit to be a judge at the second highest appointed level? Does his "fitness" to judge suddenly change based on the appointment level?

:shocking:

• Like 1

I agree that his confirmation hearing testimony answers were total bullsh*t but so were the hearing testimony of the other eight justices already on the court. He was following their tried-and-true annoying sh*ttastic precedent of talking in circles that works so well. Hopefully he's more forthright with these new questions.

You are a focking moron.

Based on her telling her therapist, based on her actions being that of someone who has gone through sexual abuse...based on numerous stories of people who have gone through it acting similarly...she has always been willing to testify (timing is a different question...but its the right that lied claiming she was not willing to)...and over him where there are questions about his honesty in previous hearings.

You base Kavanaugh's credibility on one thing...conservative appointed by Trump. Nothing else.

Run along now hack.

She didn’t mention his name to the therapist and there has been inconsistencies with how many people she said were there. Oh, she doesn’t know when it happened, where, how she got there or got home and the people she named said they weren’t at that party. Yes, she has more credibility than a well respected federal judge. Good Lord you live in a fantasy world.

She didnt mention his name to the therapist and there has been inconsistencies with how many people she said were there. Oh, she doesnt know when it happened, where, how she got there or got home and the people she named said they werent at that party. Yes, she has more credibility than a well respected federal judge. Good Lord you live in a fantasy world.

Mean while you have creeps like Booker who not only admitted to sexually assaulting a women but wrote an article admitting it.

That's okay though... The left is insane.

• Like 1

You are a focking moron.

Run along now hack.

she told her therapist there were 4 people..then it became 2

Yeah credible, to a pink hat puzzy only

Just checking in, has anything approach a modicum of evidence been found in any capacity at all?

Just checking in, has anything approach a modicum of evidence been found in any capacity at all?

Evidence/Schmevidence

How does his attempt to rape her make you feel?

Angry. Yes, very angry.

Good.

You've been reading all your media reports like a fine lemming should.

I'm confused as how he's "fit" to be a lifetime appointed federal judge, but not "fit" to be a lifetime appointed federal judge?

bot is proof enough that credibility is in the eye of the beholder. Part of the reason that eyewitness testimony is the absolute least reliable is because people can deceive themselves. They can also lie. Or, they can tell people what they think they want to hear. Too much gray for my taste.

I find that Occam's Razor is usually the best way to analyze such situations. The premise is that the simplest solution is usually the right one. Unfortunately it is not so clear here, so let's break it down.

On the one hand, I find it hard to believe that a woman would completely make up an accusation of attempted rape. Yeah it happens, but this is so high profile... so I will presume that she perceives that he tried to have sex with her.

On the other hand, if she weren't actually raped, I find it difficult to believe that it was so traumatic that she repressed it until therapy. So I call bullshiot on that.

The simplest solution: he tried to get into her pants, which every male has tried since caveman days until men were emasculated a few years ago. Sounds like he phayled, whatever. Everyone moved on until his name hit the national news as the SCOTUS nominee. My theory would be further corroborated if (1) she is a liberal, and (2) she ballooned up as she aged, so she wants men to know that at one time she was desirable enough to be sexually attractive.

HTH

I'm confused as how he's "fit" to be a lifetime appointed federal judge, but not "fit" to be a lifetime appointed federal judge?

Yup.

See above.

I find that Occam's Razor is usually the best way to analyze such situations. The premise is that the simplest solution is usually the right one. Unfortunately it is not so clear here, so let's break it down.

On the one hand, I find it hard to believe that a woman would completely make up an accusation of attempted rape. Yeah it happens, but this is so high profile... so I will presume that she perceives that he tried to have sex with her.

On the other hand, if she weren't actually raped, I find it difficult to believe that it was so traumatic that she repressed it until therapy. So I call bullshiot on that.

The simplest solution: he tried to get into her pants, which every male has tried since caveman days until men were emasculated a few years ago. Sounds like he phayled, whatever. Everyone moved on until his name hit the national news as the SCOTUS nominee. My theory would be further corroborated if (1) she is a liberal, and (2) she ballooned up as she aged, so she wants men to know that at one time she was desirable enough to be sexually attractive.

HTH

Memory is one of the worst types of evidence we have, especially over long periods of time. While I'm a huge proponent of the death penalty, I would never vote for it on eyewitness testimony alone. I have no doubt this woman experienced something. But, given the issues with memory I could easily see it being a case of mistaken identity as has been alluded to, or her not remembering the incident as it actually happened. It's possible he made moves on her but they were nowhere near as nefarious as she makes them out to be but her mind has distorted the reality of what happened. There are many explanations that could explain an incident happening that shouldn't disqualify him from being confirmed to the SC.

I agree with Jerry.

Over-exaggerated and hyperbolized otherwise basically nothing events.

For example, a hand over the mouth suddenly becomes attempted homicide in the first degree.

Because you don't have a nose?

Memory is one of the worst types of evidence we have, especially over long periods of time. While I'm a huge proponent of the death penalty, I would never vote for it on eyewitness testimony alone. I have no doubt this woman experienced something. But, given the issues with memory I could easily see it being a case of mistaken identity as has been alluded to, or her not remembering the incident as it actually happened. It's possible he made moves on her but they were nowhere near as nefarious as she makes them out to be but her mind has distorted the reality of what happened. There are many explanations that could explain an incident happening that shouldn't disqualify him from being confirmed to the SC.

I don't disagree, hence my use of the word "perceives". I totally agree with the incident was likely different than she remembers. In my premise though, this guy went on to Yale and is now a SCOTUS nominee, he was marriage material back then, you don't just stumble into such a successful life. So I'm inclined to think she knew him. I admit to not following it that closely though; if they didn't go to school together and randomly met at some mutual friend's party, I'm more open to mistaken identity. :cheers:

I don't disagree, hence my use of the word "perceives". I totally agree with the incident was likely different than she remembers. In my premise though, this guy went on to Yale and is now a SCOTUS nominee, he was marriage material back then, you don't just stumble into such a successful life. So I'm inclined to think she knew him. I admit to not following it that closely though; if they didn't go to school together and randomly met at some mutual friend's party, I'm more open to mistaken identity. :cheers:

Well, he went to an all boys school so I don't think they went to school together.

Well, he went to an all boys school so I don't think they went to school together.

Congrats, you know more facts about him than I do, so you've confirmed my post. :dunno:

That being said, it seems that often all-boys and all-girls schools party together regularly, so my question remains regarding the likelihood that she knew him. Your data leans towards "probably not". :thumbsup:

Congrats, you know more facts about him than I do, so you've confirmed my post. :dunno:

That being said, it seems that often all-boys and all-girls schools party together regularly, so my question remains regarding the likelihood that she knew him. Your data leans towards "probably not". :thumbsup:

From what I've read she says she knew him "casually".

Mean while you have creeps like Booker who not only admitted to sexually assaulting a women but wrote an article admitting it.

That's okay though... The left is insane.

And you have idiots like you trying to compare what Booker said and these allegations.

Delusional

Did you really expect anything else from Sho? He just echoes the liberal talking points. He has no thoughts of his own.