TE - Kyle Rudolph

FLEX - ???

DEF - Broncos

Options:

RB

• Royce Freeman .vs. OAK
  • Kenyan Drake @ NYJ
  • Dion Lewis .vs. HOU

* Royce Freeman lost me my game last week after what happened with Lindsey.

* Kenyan Drake just lost his starting LG for the season and the Jets game last week might not have been a fluke.

* Dion Lewis did great last week, but his starting Tackles are out this week, and who knows what is going on at QB?

Thanks!!! Please link me to your thread!

This is really a tough one guys. I mean....3 legitimate RB's (albeit might share carries a bit or have injuries to their lines, but still legit...) or a potential big play threat in Fuller...he could have 100 yards and a TD easssyyyy...but he could also get limited targets and not take advantage whereas a RB will get likely 15 opportunities at least to break one.

If you wouldn't mind elaborating on why you choose a player and comment with your recommendation I'd appreciate it!!

I can't predict the future, wish I could. You likely spent a high draft pick on Drake for a reason, he's a good player, that is my reason. Tough choice yes, but early in the season with no bye's and fewer injuries that is usually the case. Trust yourself. Good luck!

Sutton out hurts my heart as a dolphins fan. He was a great addition and probably immediately was the best offensive lineman on the team.

Fuller I think has the highest upside and if he is healthy I would go in that direction. If you are adamant about starting a RB Id say Royce Freeman is your best option. Todd Bowles with the Jets defense is good. Dion Lewis is down 2 studs on his offensive line. Im starting Henry bc I have to. Fuller it is. He could have a mini AJ Green game with 2 catches 2 TDs and 100 yards.

I would play Dion Lewis, he's going to get plenty of touches all around and a good chance to score

In fact I would probably put him in the Flex spot and leave him there until he gives reason to bench him

ESPN rankings just boosted Dion Lewis over 2 full points in the last 24 hours?? He was around 7.8 and now hes 9.8!!!!

A 2 point swing the day before the game is HUGE. What could be the reason!? Does anyone know?? I can't find anything significant in the news.

Lewis would be my vote. Tittans should have to throw/check down a lot.

My options at flex:

Golladay

Enunwa

Hyde

Thanks in advance.