Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Sony Michel - Legit or just gonna be another Pats RB?

Is this guy gonna be a weekly start or is he gonna be just another Pats RB that week to week may or may not get touches because of the game design for that week?

I would think games like last week when the pats get way ahead early will be a boon for Michel, if they are trailing by a significant margin it could be all James white. Seems like a solid rb2/flex regardless

• Like 1

not an owner. legit because burkhead and jeremy hill are gone. its white and sony. belicheck doesn't have the luxury of f with us.

usage is going up, he's performing well, and they haven't even tapped into his reported pass catching skills. i'm trying to move james conner for sony right now in one league and afraid it won't work. i have the distinct feeling the guy is gold, like borderline RB1 kind of gold.

• Like 1

usage is going up, he's performing well, and they haven't even tapped into his reported pass catching skills. i'm trying to move james conner for sony right now in one league and afraid it won't work. i have the distinct feeling the guy is gold, like borderline RB1 kind of gold.

I will take Conner

Frustrating weekly.

drafted Sony and just waited for him to get healthy. Obviously with Burkhead/Hill getting hurt helps him but Sony is one talented RB. He is a potential league winner for you!

I will take Conner

Really? Their stocks are going in completely different directions. I have Conner and he's probably next in line to be dropped.

If you don't have Sony now, no chance acquiring him...everyone saw what he did last week. He's gold

Really? Their stocks are going in completely different directions. I have Conner and he's probably next in line to be dropped.

I like Michel a lot more than Conner moving forward. That whole Pitt team is a mess. And no promises for Conner if Bell gets on the field.

I like Michel a lot more than Conner moving forward. That whole Pitt team is a mess. And no promises for Conner if Bell gets on the field.

Oh, absolutely. Conner has been crap after the first two weeks and with Bell coming back (most likely), his situation is even more muddled.

not an owner. legit because burkhead and jeremy hill are gone. its white and sony. belicheck doesn't have the luxury of f with us.

They always sign someone or bring someone else up from practice squad. Wouldnt be shocked if they add a name sooner rather than later.

Recency bias very strong here.

Edelman returning shakes everything up. Pats went up big early so Michel was able to get the rock a lot. Each week will be different so I highly recommend playing the matchups.

I wouldnt assume RB1 ROS and just plug and play every week. Game script will dictate his touches from week to week.

• Like 1

I had him as my #3 dynasty rookie RB, behind Barkley and Guise. Took a little flack for taking him ahead of Freeman at 1.6, but feeling pretty good about that decision now. Hope they start utilizing him a little more in the pass game.

I had him as my #3 dynasty rookie RB, behind Barkley and Guise. Took a little flack for taking him ahead of Freeman at 1.6, but feeling pretty good about that decision now. Hope they start utilizing him a little more in the pass game.

I’m sorry that you made that move.

Thanks.

Michel will be fine. He is a much better talent than Freeman by far.

I’m sorry that you made that move.

Thanks.

Thank you for making me feel even better about my decision. You are quite possibly the most consistently wrong about pretty much everything to ever grace this forearm. I actually use your advice as a gauge of what not to do on most given weeks. God bless.

Like this gem... Hunt over Kamara in PPR. Good call weepaws. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=478721&p=6279344

Thank you for making me feel even better about my decision. You are quite possibly the most consistently wrong about pretty much everything to ever grace this forearm. I actually use your advice as a gauge of what not to do on most given weeks. God bless.

Like this gem... Hunt over Kamara in PPR. Good call weepaws. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=478721&p=6279344

:clap:

Patriots just cut Barner. White and Sony are the only RBs playing.

Who would you guys play in a PPR flex spot, Golden Tate or Michel?

Who would you guys play in a PPR flex spot, Golden Tate or Michel?

Tate, hes one of the top guys in ppr so far.

To be fair, theres still time for that to even out with Hunt playing well and Ingram back. Jus sayin.

Also I could have been taking out of context but Weepaws said earlier that he doesnt even watch football. Yet he gambles on it weekly (a sin? Frowned upon at least, coveting and what not) and plays FF. Odd, but that goes without saying.

Tate, hes one of the top guys in ppr so far.

Yeah, that's who I have plugged in now. I'm in a keeper league and am rolling with Thomas, Tate, and Diggs. Tate is sitting at #5 WR in my league through 4 games.

Yeah your welcome.

Hunt will best Kamara this season without question in ppr.

And I don’t watch tv, so that does count any sports.

I’m not sure how betting on games or playing ff makes any difference when it comes to watching the games.

But each there own.

Freeman is going to be the better keeper going forward.

Thanks.

Yeah your welcome.

And I dont watch tv, so that does count any sports.

Im not sure how betting on games or playing ff makes any difference when it comes to watching the games.

But each there own.

Thanks.

So you bet on football and play FF but never watch football? Like you just read about it or look at stats?

Do you at least watch highlights online or just watch football at all in any capacity or form at all? Im really baffled.

Thats like saying my hobby is Cycling but I dont own a bike and have never ridden one.

Hunt will best Kamara without question? Really that matter of fact? Youve never watched either guy play but are sure of this? Is this real life?

I'm pretty sure I told you guys...gold...GOLD JERRY, GOLD!!!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I told you guys...gold...GOLD JERRY, GOLD!!!

Indeed he is. By default if nothing else, he and White are what they have and thats what they will use.

White is gold in ppr. Sony will be amari cooper.

Sony has been nothing but consistent (remember he actually had 2td, he clearly crosses the line). He and White are what people hoped Henry and Lewis would be.
  • Like 1

Yeah your welcome.

And I dont watch tv, so that does count any sports.

Im not sure how betting on games or playing ff makes any difference when it comes to watching the games.

But each there own.

Thanks.

nikki 12:22