Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

I have a question about the whole Moore thing. And it may have already been answered but I missed it.

When did the dems become aware of this whole Roy Moore and underaged girls thing? It seems really odd that it comes out right after he wins the primary. Why didn't they bring it out sooner if they knew about it?

I think it's pretty clear (and disgusting) that they sat on it until after the primary to keep another R from running (who surely would have run away with the election). If that's the case, the person(s) that waited to bring this to light are just as bad as Moore.

Washington Post: For Roy Moore’s insistent defenders: Here’s why now.

I have a question too...during the Holidays, where does Roy sit, the adult's or the children's table?

With your mother.

This is a guy who said school shootings are caused by teaching evolution...

I doubt dating a 14 year old will stop people from voting for him in alabama

It was probably a armadillo that he thought was a girl.

If it's true that all this came to be after he won the primary (and that article didn't say that specifically) then all is fine. If they held this, they should be ashamed.

Of course they did.

Of course they did.

Then they're bags and I hope their plan backfires on them. (And then Moore gets arrested for being a pedoarse and is replaced by another R)

It was a sit down interview at Roy's request, as he couldn't exactly stand up.

was he using pizza ? Call her pepperoni ?

The left had no issue giving convicted child rapist Roman Polanski a standing ovation not long ago. Now look at them atop their high horse. You can barely see them.

That is one possibility.

Another is that Never Trump Cuck and Bush/McMuffin boy Tim Miller pushed the story to WaPo.

He denies it, but there are allegedly texts from him to Charles Johnson admitting it.

If we have learned anything over the last year, WaPo and Never Trumpers always tell the truth.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/report-never-trump-ex-jeb-bush-staffer-admits-planting-anti-roy-moore-story-washington-post/

The left had no issue giving convicted child rapist Roman Polanski a standing ovation not long ago. Now look at them atop their high horse. You can barely see them.

I don't know which is worse:

-Attraction/Sex with a legal aged woman who happens to be X number of years younger than you is now considered "pedophilia" by the average idiot

-Allegations, with no actual evidence, of a butt grab or kiss now means someone is guilty of sexual assault

This will all come back to bite the sjws in the ass, it always does.

-

was he using pizza ? Call her pepperoni ?

Why does that mean pedophilia?

You realize YOU are the sick bastard for drawing that association, right? :wacko:

Oh my God I'm going to be laughing about this all night long. They interviewed some peanut farmer from Alabama I guess it was and they're asking him about more. I was sure that they were going to have this guy supporting more but the guy comes out of nowhere he started talking about the Constitution and then literally from Left Field he's like

judge Moore called my daughter a prevert just cuz she's the gay and she can't help that . she's not a prevert she's a good person. So I can't vote for judge Moore not if he thinks my little girls a prevert.

Dude was all overalls and John Deere hat couldn't actually pronounce the word pervert correctly, but I bet he surprised the hell out of people were waiting for him to be a big old fashioned judge moore supporter.

Good for him.

• Like 1

Why does that mean pedophilia?

You realize YOU are the sick bastard for drawing that association, right? :wacko:

you use pizza too, don't you :nono:

Oh my God I'm going to be laughing about this all night long. They interviewed some peanut farmer from Alabama I guess it was and they're asking him about more. I was sure that they were going to have this guy supporting more but the guy comes out of nowhere he started talking about the Constitution and then literally from Left Field he's like

judge Moore called my daughter a prevert just cuz she's the gay and she can't help that . she's not a prevert she's a good person. So I can't vote for judge Moore not if he thinks my little girls a prevert.

Dude was all overalls and John Deere hat couldn't actually pronounce the word pervert correctly, but I bet he surprised the hell out of people were waiting for him to be a big old fashioned judge moore supporter.

Good for him.

Yeah these last few weeks have not done anything to Shake The Stereotype of alabamians...

I mean the freaking guy rode in on a horse to vote for himself

Yeah these last few weeks have not done anything to Shake The Stereotype of alabamians...

I mean the freaking guy rode in on a horse to vote for himself

Was anybody like Fock you and the horse you rode in on! Great opportunity to roll out that old chestnut. 🐴

• Like 1

We care about a pro-Trump vote. And that's it.

Plus the Senate is tight.

The current U.S. Senate has 52 Republicans and 48 Democrats (including two independents). The 2018 Senate election takes place on November 6, 2018. There are 34 seats up in 2018*, of which 25 are held by Democrats. That party will need to gain 3 seats to take control.

:o (for 30 seconds)

Honestly, I think Roy Moore has to be a great guy. Hell, he can't be a bigot, he and his wife have a Jew lawyer!

You actually do see Ted Crockets heart stop and he is declared dead for about 11 seconds before the paddles bring him back. Amazing television.

Congrats Senator Moore

The fun is just beginnning

Looks like a lock now 65+% reporting and he's at 52.5% to Jones @ 46%

Can they get rid of this guy after the election? There has to be a rule where you can lose your seat if you bang kids, right?

Shocking the same tactics the liberals tried last year didn't work, again.