Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

States with the highest well being - no similarities

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/11/where-to-find-the-good-life/

Looking at the list of the states with the highest well being, there is not a common denominator.

There are conservative states like Texas and liberal states like California.

Low population states such as Maine and Montana along with high population states such as Texas and California.

Hot states: Arizona, Texas and cold states: Minnesota, Montana, Alaska.

There is not one common factor that provides the residents of a state with a high well being.

This is such an amorphous question that I cannot conclude anything other than that this is a nonsense poll.

It comes down to fiscal health. Everything else works itself out. You either live there because you have no choice, or you don't live there. There is little doubt in my mind that the differences between the 5 categories is fractions of a percent.

All of those states offer something unique though... And those things are probably at least part of why people choose to live their. And I think that's also why you see most of the mid-west scoring low.

All of those states offer something unique though... And those things are probably at least part of why people choose to live their. And I think that's also why you see most of the mid-west scoring low.

Midwest does alright in that study. Its south and east (but not northeast coast) that do poorly.

Whatever state Drobeski is in at the time, thats the best state. Also the most mature state.

We can just skip to the part where people circle jerk massa-who?-setts. Although I think Ed jr changed his backstory and is now from the south, so that could be a wrinkle.

Whatever state Drobeski is in at the time, thats the best state. Also the most mature state.

We can just skip to the part where people circle jerk massa-who?-setts. Although I think Ed jr changed his backstory and is now from the south, so that could be a wrinkle.

What state do you live in?

Interesting that a lot of those states are high on the suicide list. Feast or famine I guess.

I presume by massachusetts they mean inside of 495. Rest of the state is indistinguishable from one of the Dakotas

I presume by massachusetts they mean inside of 495. Rest of the state is indistinguishable from one of the Dakotas

Maybe they mean outside of 495. The Dakota's have a high wellness score.

:Edit: they are higher than MA.

The Dakota's have a high wellness score.

I read this as "The Dakotas have many herpes sores"

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/11/where-to-find-the-good-life/

Looking at the list of the states with the highest well being, there is not a common denominator.

There are conservative states like Texas and liberal states like California.

Low population states such as Maine and Montana along with high population states such as Texas and California.

Hot states: Arizona, Texas and cold states: Minnesota, Montana, Alaska.

There is not one common factor that provides the residents of a state with a high well being.

You forgot the #1 state! :mad:

In general, midwest is the suck, while mountain west states are greta.