Sign in to follow this  
Texas10

Top Adds Week 11

I'm sure many of these were stashed in several leagues but they're listed as top adds just because they're due back from injury or just came on to the scene due to various reasons, either way who do you prioritize:

Dion Lewis, RB

James Starks, RB

Rawls, RB

Prosise, RB

Cameron Meredith, WR

Eddie Royal, WR

Miami Def

NE Def

Goff...just kidding

Kerley, WR

T Hill, WR

Personally, I'm debating Meredith/Royal and leaning Meredith. Already have D Lewis of this bunch, Starks intrigues me too only because he's moving into a lead back role.

I need a runner badly, but none of the guys you named are available, although I noticed Langford is available. I wonder if he has any more value than Paul Perkins?

Re Meredith, Cameron.

We've been to that dance before.

With Michael just waived (again), would have to think that Rawls is a must add if available.

Both Seahawks Rbs and Lewis and T hill.

You can have the rest.

I need a kicker badly, but none of the guys you named are available, although I noticed Langford is available. I wonder if he has any more value than Paul Perkins?

K Forbath.

For some reason Prosise is still on my wire, I know it's Belichick speak but it sounds like Dion will slowly come along and be behind White for a bit. Considering cutting bait with Dion for Prosise, is that stupid?

I have to drop a RB to grab a RB FYI. I could drop Gurley's sorry ass too!

For some reason Prosise is still on my wire, I know it's Belichick speak but it sounds like Dion will slowly come along and be behind White for a bit. Considering cutting bait with Dion for Prosise, is that stupid?

I have to drop a RB to grab a RB FYI. I could drop Gurley's sorry ass too!

I'd do it, Carroll seems to love Prosise.

I think Lewis will be fired up this weekend.

But I also think Prosise is a very good pick up.

Not to sure how much game action Rawls will get.

And with the removal of Cmike his vaule surely gets even better

I'd do it, Carroll seems to love Prosise.

I agree.

I'm already sitting on D Lewis, CJ Prosise and R Kelley in one league, but Starks, Rawls and Dixon are all out there. Sort of hurting at WR and Eli Rogers is out there also. I need a bigger bench!!!

I'm really hurting. With two runners on bye, my choices are :

White

Langford

Yeldon

Richard

Gills

White

Langford

Yeldon

Richard

Gills

I'd go with Richard. Oakland should be a sneaky good play in Mexico City. They've been going down there for months since the schedule was announced, doing community projects and establishing all-around rapport. I'm pretty sure that Jalen went down there a couple of times. Anyway, the Raiders are going to feel completely comfortable and at 'home' come gametime, and I would be surprised if Richard didn't get some play in a very good game.

Ppr league I would still go with White.

White

Langford

Yeldon

Richard

Gills

I'd go White then Yeldon

• Like 1

I'd go White then Yeldon

Thanks jg. I'm hoping Lewis is inactive.

Lewis and Prosise probably have the most potential. Meredith is also intriguing with Jeffery being suspended for four games; Cutler has to throw to someone...

A person not on the list who may be available is Damien Williams, RB, Miami. He is second on the team in touchdowns and gets touches despite Ajayi being the clear lead back.

Lewis and Rawls will get hurt again. Prosise will have fumble issues. I don't see many other young, dynamic backs to get excited about.

Maybe Smallwood, Jordan or Booker. That's about it.

A part of me hopes Washington can take over the lead back role in Detroit, but I highly doubt it.

Lewis and Rawls will get hurt again. Prosise will have fumble issues. I don't see many other young, dynamic backs to get excited about.

A part of me hopes Washington can take over the lead back role in Detroit, but I highly doubt it.

Who is Jordan?

I took a flyer on Washington in a 14 teamer...but i'm so desperate there i'd take a flyer on anybody. slimmest of pickin's....

why will prosise have fumble issues? just wondering. thanks.

Haha! I keep calling him Jordan as if it's his last name. I mean Howard of Chicago.

I have no way of knowing that Prosise will have fumble issues. Sometimes I just say things without any logical basis whatsoever. :D

• Like 1

Not this week, but I have a feeling in my water that Ladarius Green will be a popular add pretty soon.

I agree. Someone already grabbed him in my league though.

Ugg....rotoworld quotes Pete carrol that there's not going to be any "easing in" of rawls.

Crap...now what to do with Prosise?

I agree. Someone already grabbed him in my league though.

If I didn't have one of the big 7, I'd grab him. So, if you don't have one of the big 7, get in while you can.

Watkins would be a good add this week but won't pay off for a couple weeks. He should start practicing next week. Once he does he will be a priority add. Looking towards the playoffs he could be very valuable with their schedule.

Let's make sure we are on the same page with the 7.

Gronk

Reed

Walker

Olsen

Other 3?

Eifert

Graham

Ebron

Bennett would be there too if gronk is limited.

Ugg....rotoworld quotes Pete carrol that there's not going to be any "easing in" of rawls.

Crap...now what to do with Prosise?

Whatever you were going to do with him before. : )

It's worth bearing in mind that Rawls' running style does not ensure optimal health.

Would you drop Corey Coleman for Watkins

Other receivers are Arob, Moncrief, DeAndre

Coleman is at least playing and healthy. No guarantee Watkins will ever take the field again and stay on it after he gets hit once.

Whatever you were going to do with him before. : )

It's worth bearing in mind that Rawls' running style does not ensure optimal health.

But it does ensure quality fantasy points when healthy.

In 2015, games where Rawls had 15+ touches, he averaged 17.6 fantasy points (standard scoring).

Would you drop Corey Coleman for Watkins

Other receivers are Arob, Moncrief, DeAndre

It depends what you need. If you need points now stay with Coleman. He isn't going to do much but it is better then Watkins. I grabbed Watkins (dropped Coleman) hoping for him come playoff time. I would bet at playoff time Watkins could win you some games and Coleman will still be a WR4.