Sign in to follow this  
devius

Need roster help in the championship. Will return the favor...

Need to sure up a couple of spots I'm not certain of. I have a lot of options on my bench... especially at RB. Standard scoring. Current roster is...

QB: Rodgers

RB: L. Bell

RB: J. Howard

WR: M. Crabtree

WR: D. Hopkins

TE: T. Kelce

R/T: T. Montgomery

W/R: S. Ware

K: S. Gostkowski

D: SD Chargers

Bench: D. Inman, K. Farrow, S. Watkins, R. Kelley, A. Jeffery, F. Gore

Would you make any changes?!?

Leave a link and I'll return the favor.

I would bench Crabtree for either Jeffrey or Inman. Better matchups and have not liked how Carr has played since injuring his hand.

I would go with Inman in a non ppr league over Hopkins.

Also like Kelley more than Ware.

Merry Christmas

Good luck with your decisions

If what you have is your gut feeling go with your gut. Nothing worse than having other people change your mind and then feeling bad about it. But, you posted this so I will give you an opinion. Thank you for answering mine.

I would bench either Hopkins or Crabtree for Inman. I guess Cleveland's secondary has been attacked the best between the hashes and that is where Rivers should go all day. Reports of Gordon being out as well so a lot of passing on the horizon for a guy who doesn't shy away from passing in Rivers.

Kelley and Gore are enticing, but I think Ware is the way to go. KC is at home and is going to have to run the rock to win this very important game. I see Ware getting a lot of touches. Kelley if the match up scares you because there may be a decent amount of kill time in the game against the lowly Bears.

Good luck!

Thank you for mine!

I would go with Inman in a non ppr league over Hopkins.

Also like Kelley more than Ware.

Merry Christmas

Good luck with your decisions

I agree with this analysis. Definitely like Inman over Hopkins. I'm not trusting any WR playing with Tom Savage in a fantasy football championship. Plus Inman has a solid matchup against Cleveland. I do Like Kelly over Ware as well, just not as much as I like Inman over Hopkins. If Denver allows one thing on defense it's on the ground game and RB's coming out of the backfield.