Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

Any thoughts on Kaepernick's possible destination?

Smileseers I'm still waiting for your answer on who pray to, when you said you will pray for me.

I pray to God.

God is not a Christian, God is not a Jew. God is not a Catholic, God is not Hindu.

The first concept of a supreme being comes from Hinduism. I have studied many religions and sought to learn what Jesus learned in his lost years. I consider myself to be a spiritual person with great awareness of God in my life.

I was raised Christian but I do not consider myself a Christian today. I am a big believer in karma and God.

Great big God, itty bitty devil. I believe every soul goes to Heaven and we are visiting this planet to let our souls learn lessons of love.

I pray differently from a Christian. The prayer I sent for you I said to God, "I ordain that Weepaws takes a grammar class or works to improve his grammar, under grace, no harm to anyone, thank you, love you."

I highly doubt that God judges two people kissing in public as harshly as you do.

• Like 1

Bible clearly talks about making it into heaven and it clearly says the gates into heaven are narrow but to hell fire it's wide.

Sorry but only ones going to heaven based on Gods words are the ones that accept Jesus as their lord and savior and that ask for God to forgive them of their sins and to repent.

Remember first thing Jesus said you must do the very first thing Jesus said, was to repent.

Also Bible clearly reads that God doesn't hear the prayers of the unjust and unrightoues.

Thanks for nothing then.

I will indeed pray that you will return to God and he will give you a heart of flesh and not stone.

And God doesn't like seeing people make out in front of kids.

Sorry.

Most interesting thing you said, is that you believe.

It's not about you it's what God says.

Yea your right I'm done with it. Thanks Kap.

Bible clearly talks about making it into heaven and it clearly says the gates into heaven are narrow but to hell fire it's wide.

Sorry but only ones going to heaven based on Gods words are the ones that accept Jesus as their lord and savior and that ask for God to forgive them of their sins and to repent.

Remember first thing Jesus said you must do the very first thing Jesus said, was to repent.

Also Bible clearly reads that God doesn't hear the prayers of the unjust and unrightoues.

Thanks for nothing then.

So riddle me this little hands:

A person in a remote village that's unknown to the "modern christian" world grows up, leads a good life, is honest and true and good to all. that person dies and is then denied entry into your version of heaven - because - they never knew christ or repented?

Cause I just don't get that.

God/spirituality aka belief systems to be a good human: thats real.

Hell/damnation and eternal suffering: a construct created by man to repress/scare/cajole people into catipulation to a belief system that benefits those men in power.

My version of Jesus just smiles and shakes his head at the weepaws of the world; confident and hopeful that they'll eventually understand. I'm less patient.

• Like 1

Take it easy Francis. Luckily we live in a great country that allows a person to stand up for what he believes in, even if it goes against what the masses like. I don't like what Kaepernick did either and I thought it was really stupid but I believe in a country that gives him the right to do it.

No one I can see is questioning his 'right' to do it - though his rights in this regard are limited to his employer's permissibility. He is not there as an individual, but as a representative of a company.

I also believe that people like you have the right to get upset about it and spew a bunch of crap about him.

You thought it was stupid, and so do I. What's 'crap' and 'spew' about what I said?

I'm curious how many of the Kaeperinick haters are against gay marriage as well since it's probably against what they believe in or their religion.

What the hell does this have to do with any expression of the stupidity of Kapernick's actions? It looks like a total non sequitur.

Your wrong.

The people of this Country had nothing to do with his talent or his parents.

God did.

This country is what it has been because of God and will be what it will end up being because of God.

Man can't save anyone or can control anything, it's God and only up to God.

Why do you think it's your right to condemn any one for standing up for what someone else believes in?

Who are you talking to?

Rg3 is getting a workout. The blm is gonna lose their minds.

Rg3 is getting a workout. The blm is gonna lose their minds.

Well, that's the kind of coach that can make a player like RG3 or Kap into a player. He did it with T-Mobile.

edit-let me clarify. my understanding is that the OC worked with T-Mobile. So this could be a legit destination for a player with their skillset.

After the ravens coming out and saying they would be looking at him........they signed a guy from an indoor arena league

After the ravens coming out and saying they would be looking at him........they signed a guy from an indoor arena league

Hmmm

Hmmm

I think that has more to do with how much time Flacco is going to miss. Why bring in Kaepernick when you only need a 1-6 week training camp arm?

I think that has more to do with how much time Flacco is going to miss. Why bring in Kaepernick when you only need a 1-6 week training camp arm?

Most likely that's the reason.

I love the freedom of speech. He can say or do what he wants. That's all fine and good. So, now he gets to reap what he sowed. Aint America great!!!!

Freedom is a wonderful thing!!

I love the freedom of speech. He can say or do what he wants. That's all fine and good. So, now he gets to reap what he sowed. Aint America great!!!!

Freedom is a wonderful thing!!

Freedom is a wonderful thing... but it's not free. Too many people don't realize that.

I'm wondering about this Baltimore thing.

Greg Roman (an offensive Assistant in Baltimore) was Kap's offensive Co-ordinator in San Fran under the other Harbaugh. So there is most definitely a connection there.

funny thing is..... Flacco went on record as saying he wants Kap to get another shot, but not with his team. Maybe he's not feeling as secure in his job as he should.....

either way, I'm going on record as saying that this may be Kap's best shot at getting a gig where he has a chance to start (even if he only starts one or two games)

Baltimore also trained up T-Mobile who backed up Flacco, and I'm sure Harbaugh had a hand in that, so I do think this is a spot that could be good for Kap if they elect to sign him.

My understanding is that they are interviewing RG3 in the coming days.

As he and RG3 both have a similar skillset, I think the team is willing to stray from convention to get someone.

anyhow.... interesting times.

Radio host Nessa Diab, the girlfriend of free-agent NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, posted a message on social media Wednesday night directed toward former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis that made reference to the 2012 movie Django Unchained.

On Thursday, TMZ Sports spotlighted Nessa's effort to compare Lewis and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti to characters played by Samuel L. Jackson and Leonardo DiCaprio

Hahahaha hahahaha. That's how you get a job. Allow your gf to compare a hall of fame player and an owner to a slave and slave master. What a dumb c u next tuesday

This thread has derailed like non other.

Thanks Kap.

*grins*

After being on the road for the past several weeks, I've got to say that catching up on this thread today has been... uhh... peculiarly edifying. Back in March, I had no idea that I was actually posting a Rorschach test. B)