Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

Week 12 streaming def

Skins.

How about the Falcons at home vs Tampa Bay? I have Denver but thinking about the Falcons. Denver has been disappointing although Oakland looked really bad last week.

I am going falcons.... I dropped the skins after hearing they didn't even hold a practice this week

Washington didn't practice this week? Not even walk throughs?

Washington didn't practice this week? Not even walk throughs?

Only walk throughs and they said they didn't even know if they could roster an entire team

Only walk throughs and they said they didn't even know if they could roster an entire team

Good thing they are playing the giants. Cousins and davis can win it by themselves.

Can someone convince me why I should play Wash defense today v. gmen.

They only have 24 sacks....they have given up 18passing tds, and it appears you can now run against them if the last game against New Orleans means anything (I know, NO has the best OL in football)

I’m rethinking this now that TSmith is playing left tackle today for Dallas. He makes a huge difference.

So far, the Redskins only giving up 3 points at the half with a few sacks... not too bad.

Can someone convince me why I should play Wash defense today v. gmen.

They only have 24 sacks....they have given up 18passing tds, and it appears you can now run against them if the last game against New Orleans means anything (I know, NO has the best OL in football)

I’m rethinking this now that TSmith is playing left tackle today for Dallas. He makes a huge difference.