Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Good, Bad, and Ugly -- 2013

(Rotoworld) The Kansas City Star expects Jamaal Charles to set a career-high for receptions this season. Analysis: As do we. New coach Andy Reid loves to use his backs on screens, shovel passes and arrow routes. "This is the most movement I've been (asked to do) in five years in the league, shifting and motion," Charles said during this week's minicamp. Note that LeSean McCoy averaged 4.28 catches per game while playing in Reid's scheme for the last three years. Charles is going to absolutely shatter his personal career-high of 45 receptions.

:first:

(Rotoworld) The Kansas City Star expects Jamaal Charles to set a career-high for receptions this season. Analysis: As do we. New coach Andy Reid loves to use his backs on screens, shovel passes and arrow routes. "This is the most movement I've been (asked to do) in five years in the league, shifting and motion," Charles said during this week's minicamp. Note that LeSean McCoy averaged 4.28 catches per game while playing in Reid's scheme for the last three years. Charles is going to absolutely shatter his personal career-high of 45 receptions.

How did McCoy do last year with a better team?

Blackman will miss the first 4 games of the 2013 season, substance abuse policy violation.

ppr #1 rb

ppr #1 rb

KC sucks ass - mayvbe he is the #1 ppr "talent" but on that team I cannot see it for lack of scoring chances. In any format the top 2 are interchangeable - Peterson and Foster -- after that it's preference but it's basically a core group of 3 -- Rice,Richardson,Martin in various order. Then it's Charles,McCoy,Spiller. In our league everyone I just listed will likely get kept.

In our league everyone I just listed will likely get kept.

i'll take that bet

KC sucks ass - mayvbe he is the #1 ppr "talent" but on that team I cannot see it for lack of scoring chances.

I like how you're so out of the loop:)

Please tell me how many pro bowlers KC sent to Hawaii this year?(6) This team is stacked - they just need to pull it together.

KC sucks ass - mayvbe he is the #1 ppr "talent" but on that team I cannot see it for lack of scoring chances. In any format the top 2 are interchangeable - Peterson and Foster -- after that it's preference but it's basically a core group of 3 -- Rice,Richardson,Martin in various order. Then it's Charles,McCoy,Spiller. In our league everyone I just listed will likely get kept.

ppr #1 rb

I like how you're so out of the loop:)

Please tell me how many pro bowlers KC sent to Hawaii this year?(6) This team is stacked - they just need to pull it together.

ill give you any keeper off my roster(lynch,rg3,bush,peyton,jimmy,etc) and my 5th rd pic for charles.

the bad

moz gets the new site for 13 and leaves 'famous champ 11' up instead of 'congrats delay, champ 2013'.

i can feel the love

ill give you any keeper off my roster(lynch,rg3,bush,peyton,jimmy,etc) and my 5th rd pic for charles.

you should know my trade policy by now - I DON'T TRADE UNTIL EMERGENCY SITUATIONS OCCUR:)

I wouldn't pick 'em if I wanted to trade 'em ;)

the bad

moz gets the new site for 13 and leaves 'famous champ 11' up instead of 'congrats delay, champ 2013'.

i can feel the love

If I were champ - I would use that handle to B!TCH:)

No respect I tell ya

that trade is supposedly illegal. or so i was told back when i wanted to trade pre keepers. i was told pick swapping was not allowed.

that trade is supposedly illegal. or so i was told back when i wanted to trade pre keepers. i was told pick swapping was not allowed.

i know.

we were jus havn some fun.

joc doesn't trade.

I'm beginning to believe the hype:)

simple deduction my friend, wont' be hype at all come late aug.

i congratulate u on ur wisdom by making the call to keep him.

i know.

we were jus havn some fun.

joc doesn't trade.

yes, im just commenting on silly rules. :)

the bad

i can feel the love

Fixed and sorry ... my bad

yes, im just commenting on silly rules. :)

How is it silly? That would give anyone with 2 really good players a real unfair advantage going into the next season in a league that is basically a reDraft league? While you might want that rule if someone else ended with say A. Foster and the 1.1 pick you might be thinking differently unless you were one with both. I like to be sure everyone starts out as equal as they can.

HOWEVER starting next year I am thinking of changing my keeper rule in regards to losing a first round pick -- to you only lose the pick in which you picked that player the previous year - but if you keep said player 2 straight years you have to keep them at the cost of your 1st the second year.

simple deduction my friend, wont' be hype at all come late aug.

i congratulate u on ur wisdom by making the call to keep him.

Do you like torturing poor Joc? you know he is eating this stuff up right? :(

How is it silly? That would give anyone with 2 really good players a real unfair advantage going into the next season in a league that is basically a reDraft league? While you might want that rule if someone else ended with say A. Foster and the 1.1 pick you might be thinking differently unless you were one with both. I like to be sure everyone starts out as equal as they

How would it be possible to have arian foster AND the number one pick?

I can't think of a scenario where that is possible as foster would cost a first rounder ro keep and if another owner traded you their first rounder for a stud player, they wouldn't be able to keep that stud because they gave up their first.

I'm more talking about being able to swap keepers and trade later roind picks as enticement. Or if one owner has two keeper worthy players maybe he can deal one for a third or fourth roinder. He can't do it for a first because the other owner needs that first

KC sucks ass - mayvbe he is the #1 ppr "talent" but on that team I cannot see it for lack of scoring chances.

and the good news for Charles continues to grow...

Rotoworld) The Kansas City Star says a Branden Albert trade "is still a possibility, but from all appearances, not a good one." Analysis: Albert wants a long-term deal and wants to stay at left tackle. The Chiefs could make one of those desires happen. If Albert shows up to play out his one-year, $9.828M franchise tender, the Star projects him on Alex Smith's blind side. That would leave No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher at right tackle, Jon Asamoah at right guard, Rodney Hudson at center and Geoff Schwartz or Jeff Allen at left guard. If Albert is on board, it makes for a quality unit.

and the good news for Charles continues to grow...

Rotoworld) The Kansas City Star says a Branden Albert trade "is still a possibility, but from all appearances, not a good one." Analysis: Albert wants a long-term deal and wants to stay at left tackle. The Chiefs could make one of those desires happen. If Albert shows up to play out his one-year, $9.828M franchise tender, the Star projects him on Alex Smith's blind side. That would leave No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher at right tackle, Jon Asamoah at right guard, Rodney Hudson at center and Geoff Schwartz or Jeff Allen at left guard. If Albert is on board, it makes for a quality unit.

when do the 13 predictions come out?? :wub:

when do the 13 predictions come out?? :wub:

Typically after we've drafted :P

Typically after we've drafted :P

i get it.

the predictions r really jus u trying to shape ur own history.

y dont u call them 3 wishful thinkings for the year of 2013?

i get it.

the predictions r really jus u trying to shape ur own history.

y dont u call them 3 wishful thinkings for the year of 2013?

Do you mean my bold predictions in my sig below or our MFFL 1-12 predictions? If you mean the predictions on my sig, then I totally missed what you were saying. :cheers:

Do you mean my bold predictions in my sig below or our MFFL 1-12 predictions? If you mean the predictions on my sig, then I totally missed what you were saying. :cheers:

yes, i was talkn about ur sig. :D

im a funny guy. :lol:

The good... Me.

The bad... The rest of you h0m0s

The ugly... The last fat chick Moz ate out...

The good... everyone but Me.

The bad... I realized I might be h0m0

The ugly... My wife - easiest answer in the history of ever.

Fixored ....... translated.

yes, i was talkn about ur sig. :D

Ahhh, I haven't put much thought into it yet! It will still be after our draft though. I wouldn't want to tip you off on my targeted players ;)

wouldn't that be ex wifey?

You're killing me Smalls --- You're killing me

:overhead:

yea yea, a Sandlot quote. I got it:) Just didn't think it was that funny :doublethumbsup:

the good, i could win the league 2yrs in a row with the same roster as last yr.

lynch, peyton, jimmy graham, reggie bush, welker, wallace, b marshall, rg3.

6 viable keepers, depending on personal likes.

the good, i could win the league 2yrs in a row with the same roster as last yr.

lynch, peyton, jimmy graham, reggie bush, welker, wallace, b marshall, rg3.

6 viable keepers, depending on personal likes.

And the bad, you can only keep 1 of them. I question Bush as a keeper; Wallace too. I won't quibble though.