Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

I have Peyton Manning mancrush right now :wub:

Eric Decker having a horrible game has me a bit concerned though. He had some chances, just sucked :thumbsdown:

It doesn't matter what Decker does when your QB scores 70

Was that the largest number a player has ever put up in this league?

Unfortunately, I was going against Manning in my $400 league - 0-1 here I come in that league

Thank Gawd I wasn't playing against Manning....

And who thinks Tom Terrific is now going to go out and try to throw 8 TDs just to one-up Peyton?

Ps. I have Manning and D Thomas in my big $$$ league... Put up 95+ for me last night. :doublethumbsup:

Looks like I'm picking up right where I left off last year, going to have to score 190 to beat Payton

I'm playing against Peyton Manning in my other league (it's a start 2 QB league and his other QB is Flacco; I have Luck and RGIII and I'm stacked at other positions too); also, I have Demaryius Thomas in that league too and we get bonus points for long touchdowns and bonus points for reaching thresholds of 100 yards, 150 yards receiving too. I'm going for 1-0 in both leagues, and feel good about my chances still.

I will say I am happy with a nice solid day of 35 for Rice and Smith combined - the Typical Rice 20 points and my WR 3 getting 15 is fine BUT this is week one when everyone seems to explode :( - Just don't think a solid 140 week is going to beat hardly anyone week one :wall: . The good thing is it shown now that even when Rice has a poor day he is still really good in PPR.

Welker got me off to a strong start, throwing up a 26. If I can get that (or similar) from him all year, I will sign for it right now. :thumbsup:

Welker got me off to a strong start, throwing up a 26. If I can get that (or similar) from him all year, I will sign for it right now. :thumbsup:

sign for wat? :dunno:

Focking Anquan focking Boldin. I felt great going into the 4 o'clock games.

About even; he has Anquan, Vernon Davis and James Jones. I have Demarco Murray, Desean Jackson and Owen Daniels. :mad:

Murray actually did alright. Now I need 50 from Jackson/Daniels. Fock.

I put up 175 with Julius Thomas and Jordan Cameron on the bench. Also with Ridley getting benched and James Jones getting me zero. Give me a cookie

I put up 175 with Julius Thomas and Jordan Cameron on the bench. Also with Ridley getting benched and James Jones getting me zero. Give me a cookie

Seriously, you have 3 focking tight ends and they all gave you 25 or more. What the fock??

It's a marathon, not a sprint... Week 1 always seems to have some absurd scoring...

I thought I did alright with 163 I guess not as that would barely put in the top 1/2 . HT has all but beaten me :( as I doubt I hold Foster and Houston D under 16.1 - Jeebus did Cruz have to catch every damn TD pass Eli threw - WTF... I like my team going forward as I had nothing spectacular and basically an average week got me 160-165 as long as I don't play teams that are freakish hot every week I should bounce back nice. and fock I have only won in week 1 - ONCE in 9 years in this league

Good news for Ridley though

ridley needs it, enjoy it while u can ridley. this wk put to rest any discussion about who is the better NE back to own going forward.

No It really didnt. I don't overreact to one game

Unless You Is Blind It Did. Vereen Is Way Better An If Healthy He Us A,Stud I Knew It Which Is Why I Got RId Of him

Part of the reason Vereen isn't better is because of durability. Guy can't stay healthy. Vereen has talent to be a nice passing down back but he can't hold up to a heavy work load IMO

Unless You Is Blind It Did. Vereen Is Way Better An If Healthy He Us A,Stud I Knew It Which Is Why I Got RId Of him

No you got rid of him because you thought LeVeon Bell was the next Adrian Peterson

No It really didnt. I don't overreact to one game

ur smarter than that statement, lbh. i dont believe u mean that.

does vereen have some injury concerns, maybe.

that aside, he is clearly the better back. its very clear. yesterday was for people who didnt already know.

ur smarter than that statement, lbh. i dont believe u mean that.

does vereen have some injury concerns, maybe.

that aside, he is clearly the better back. its very clear. yesterday was for people who didnt already know.

Vereen looked great yesterday. I'm judging both players over the last 17 games. Maybe I'll change my opinion by week 6 or whatever but I'm not going to go crazy over one game especially since Vereen is going in for surgery

No you got rid of him because you thought LeVeon Bell was the next Adrian Peterson

I wanted rid of Ridley when I couldn't get Vereen from Delay without putting up Marshall or White in a package ask Delay... Pretty much after I couldn't also get Vereen in the 9th of the draft I tried trading Ridley to everyone. I do think if he is healthy Bell can be a solid RB2 I never said he was AD

I wanted rid of Ridley when I couldn't get Vereen from Delay without putting up Marshall or White in a package ask Delay... Pretty much after I couldn't also get Vereen in the 9th of the draft I tried trading Ridley to everyone. I do think if he is healthy Bell can be a solid RB2 I never said he was AD

he tried very hard to get vereen. took me days to get him off my .

Hey as a Ridley owner who wouldn't want Vereen? Not having him doesn't make me want "rid" of Ridley though. I'm sure Moz made a few weak trade offers to get Vereen but I kind of doubt him trying to trade Ridley to "everyone" and I also think he placed a high value on Ridley if he was unable to be "rid" of him before our trade

I had a good offer from Moz that included Ridley, but as a Ridley owner last year I knew I didn't want him this year because he's a Patriot and Bellicheck doesn't disclose injuries very well, Ridley doesn't catch the ball, and they have other RBs that will play, and most of all when Ridley fumbles he gets benched for the rest of the game.

I like both of their talents, I don't like either of their situations... Belicheat is just too smug and annoying to want to have to deal with on a regular basis.

Desean Jackson is starting to give me hope. I had no reason to expect to get 50 from D Jax and Owen Daniels. However, I've already got 24 from DJax and it isn't even halftime.

Regardless of whether I win or not this week, I have a feeling he's going to be a steal as my 3rd receiver.

Desean Jackson is starting to give me hope. I had no reason to expect to get 50 from D Jax and Owen Daniels. However, I've already got 24 from DJax and it isn't even halftime.

Regardless of whether I win or not this week, I have a feeling he's going to be a steal as my 3rd receiver.

He might get 50 by himself the way things are going

He might get 50 by himself the way things are going

Gonna need the Skins to start scoring.

Gonna need the Skins to start scoring.

Seriously. PHI may bench everyone come 4th quarter...

Seriously. PHI may bench everyone come 4th quarter...

Wow, that'll do. 13 minutes left and the Eagles up just 13. They should throw some now.

Wow, that'll do. 13 minutes left and the Eagles up just 13. They should throw some now.

did u get ur win? :popcorn:

Foster just needs to survive the second half and the d to not crap the bed. But...one the whole, I am in 9 leagues and ran into 6 copies combined of boldin and fitz. Wtf. It was worse since they were late games and I was crushing in mos until then...