Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Braveheart movie fans...Outlaw/King

Pretty much picks up where Braveheart left off,just recently premiered on Netflix.Definitely worth a watch.

I liked it. Although it seemed to jump around a bit

Last week a friend told me it was great and I needed to see it. I watched it and came away thinking it was OK. The story did jump around a bit and I think the ratio between time spent on battle scenes and time spent on the actual story and character development was skewed.

I liked it.

Braveheart is one of my favorite movies, the story of Robert the Bruce, and how Scotland fought to get their land and lives back.

Also, Chris Pine full frontal. :banana: :clap:

I liked it.

Braveheart is one of my favorite movies, the story of Robert the Bruce, and how Scotland fought to get their land and lives back.

Seeing Capt Kirk's schlong was uncalled for. Totally gratuitous. Now having the wife get nekkid was integral to the plot, however.

I liked it.

Pine Wood Derby

Seeing Capt Kirk's schlong was uncalled for. Totally gratuitous. Now having the wife get nekkid was integral to the plot, however.

Loved watching Jessica Lang get rogered from behind in Rob Roy.

I didn't see it.

Wide Shot at 52 seconds, bottom left of the screen. Very big advantage that the English had gas powered engines.

Wide Shot at 52 seconds, bottom left of the screen. Very big advantage that the English had gas powered engines.

Thx. Hehe 😁😁

I bet that's for the referees. I mean for fucksake that battlefields like five miles wide. Poor bastards running up and down the battlefield trying to call fouls?

"Beep beep! No hair pulling!"

• Like 1