Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2018 Projections & Rankings

2018 Projections & Rankings

I can't believe nobody's given me **** about my Deshaun Watson ranking yet? :P

Made some changes to the layout of individual rankings pages, notably adding my player comments for offense and Antonio's comments on IDP. I've got some other changes in mind and hopefully should have those implemented before too long.

I can't believe nobody's given me **** about my Deshaun Watson ranking yet? :P

You're a moron ... Watson could play with a torn ACL this year and be a top five QB. Does that work, boss? :lol: :D

I think the Watson ranking is a good placement.

I don’t have him that low, but I’m close.

Thanks.

D Johnson number two rb.

Mmmm that’s very interesting.

I don’t see him posting numbers that high with the lack of Qb talent.

Thanks

I'm going to revisit my thinking on the Browns passing game for our next update on Thursday. I agree Landry is low at first glance and a quick glance at my Browns projections shows room for additional WR stats. However, I don't have a lot of confidence the QB combo of Taylor and Mayfield can create 2 valuable fantasy wideouts... Gordon or Landry are likely to underperform their ADP.

I'm going to revisit my thinking on the Browns passing game for our next update on Thursday. I agree Landry is low at first glance and a quick glance at my Browns projections shows room for additional WR stats. However, I don't have a lot of confidence the QB combo of Taylor and Mayfield can create 2 valuable fantasy wideouts... Gordon or Landry are likely to underperform their ADP.

Yeah, I've heard many of the same from others. I'm apparently on an island with Cleveland. I think Taylor keeps the job all year and takes that team to a potential playoff spot. Whether they get the Wild Card or not, I believe they'll be in contention for it over the final couple weeks. I'm thinking 9 to 10 wins for Cleveland this year.

:lol: good one. Sarcasm at its finest

I was serious. Bortles was the overall qb1 from week 12-16 last year with 113 points in that stretch. And pretty solid all year. And they are giving him 4-6 rushes a game in the later part of the season. Goff is about to exposed bc now everyone has McVays offense with rams for a year and everyone knows about McVay audibling in headset prior to the 15 sec cutoff. Jared Goff was barely running that offense, it was all McVay audibling

I was serious. Bortles was the overall qb1 from week 12-16 last year with 113 points in that stretch. And pretty solid all year. And they are giving him 4-6 rushes a game in the later part of the season. Goff is about to exposed bc now everyone has McVays offense with rams for a year and everyone knows about McVay audibling in headset prior to the 15 sec cutoff. Jared Goff was barely running that offense, it was all McVay audibling

I'm with you on Bortles. I'm targeting him in my auction draft. Leaning Trubisky as an alternate. Bortles will be much better this year with more comfort going into the year in the offense. Defenses stacking the run.. I hope everyone in my league thinks he is a joke.

Im in a startup dynasty and hoping to pair Bortles or Alex Smith with Lamar Jackson and then just wait for Lamar to take off.

I'm with you on Bortles. I'm targeting him in my auction draft. Leaning Trubisky as an alternate. Bortles will be much better this year with more comfort going into the year in the offense. Defenses stacking the run.. I hope everyone in my league thinks he is a joke.

I would easily take Goff going into his third season over Bortles.

Thanks.

I think Landry is ranked a little low.

But doesn’t need too be moved up much.

Ahead of both Sanu and Nelson types yes.

But he’s going too a team with a lot more competition for him for targets.

A little low yes, but I wouldn’t t move him up much.

Thanks.

Indy, Seattle, Houston, SF. I'm not really impressed with that. Guys get hot against terrible defenses pretty regularly.

Looks great, but OBJ should be #1 overall regardless of position. :clap:

if sony michel only catches 16 passes this year ill let queen latifah ###### in my mouth from a hot air balloon

Why?

Anyway, he should catch 60+ if healthy.

if sony michel only catches 16 passes this year ill let queen latifah ###### in my mouth from a hot air balloon

Please hear me baby Jesus. Don't let Sony Michel catch 16 balls this year. I don't care if you have to hurt him.

Your Watson ranking is trying too hard to be clever. I can see him on an injury risk list or bust potential but when it comes up to pure ranking there is 0.0% chance anyone not throwing their money away takes Matt Ryan over Watson. If there is no chance of any league drafting a guy where you rank him then its a hunch as opposed to a rank.

Just my thought but a legitimate site like this should keep hunches to articles.

Your Watson ranking is trying too hard to be clever. I can see him on an injury risk list or bust potential but when it comes up to pure ranking there is 0.0% chance anyone not throwing their money away takes Matt Ryan over Watson. If there is no chance of any league drafting a guy where you rank him then its a hunch as opposed to a rank.

Just my thought but a legitimate site like this should keep hunches to articles.

So you think Watson can make up those three points.

Thats the total diffrence in the rankings.

Thanks.

Every year many hunches pan out and half the top 12 at RB/WR bust. Its not a crazy ranking, the guy could regress as easy as anyone. People said the same about Ryan after he had that terrible year a few back. Then he had an MVP season the year after, then I said he would regress last year and he did. Guys have up and down seasons all the time.