Sign in to follow this  
fantasy master

Adrian Peterson

Is he really this much of a freak that he can come back this soon? I got him in the 2nd round tonight and everyone laughed at me. Who's gonna get the last laugh?

??? If he's healthy you got a steal. Tough injury to overcome, their offense should be improved. If I were them I'd take it real easy on him in the beginning of the season. Doubt there going to have much to play for in that division. Rather have a healthy AP next year than have him face set backs because the team foolishly brought him back to fast. Guy is a freak!

Good Luck.

I couldn't pass him up in the 3rd round of my draft last night. I think there he was worth the gamble. I just made sure to grab Toby Gerhart later on as a handcuff.

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, AP isn't likely to play before Week 1. Per Schefter, the Vikings are still expecting Peterson to "argue his case for playing time in the game." If Peterson doesn't play Friday, it means he'd almost certainly receive zero preseason reps, as the Vikings are highly unlikely to run him behind their second-team line (or trot out their first-team line) in their exhibition finale.[/

If hes fighting to get into a preseason game I can't see him sitting out too many games. I think the Vikes will make him wait a couple weeks and bring him on slowly splitting time with Gerhart.

He is coming back crazy early for the injury he had. But that timetables for normal humans.. AP's a freak.