Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Taking the conceal carry class today

Now I just need to find the right gun to carry. Right now I have a 1911 45 caliber Springfield. Way too big. I need to sell it to get more gun funds

• Like 1

Now I just need to find the right gun to carry. Right now I have a 1911 45 caliber Springfield. Way too big. I need to sell it to get more gun funds

How much you want for it? Tried one of those and I just love them.

I don't go anywhere without my rape whistle.

It really helps to drown out the screams.

So I was recently dating this cutie that had her license and a .38. Yes she showed me her pistol too. :lol:

Anyway, she was single and living alone. Plus had a psycho ex. So I understood her reasoning for owning a piece. Assuming you are a man and can handle yourself, what is the reasoning behind getting this? Just curious, not judging.

So I was recently dating this cutie that had her license and a .38. Yes she showed me her pistol too. :lol:

Anyway, she was single and living alone. Plus had a psycho ex. So I understood her reasoning for owning a piece. Assuming you are a man and can handle yourself, what is the reasoning behind getting this? Just curious, not judging.

Ah, the ol you must be a if you need a gun line.

Seriously you think you could stop a bullet?

Ah, the ol you must be a ###### if you need a gun line.

Seriously you think you could stop a bullet?

That is not what I said. I even said I am not judging. I am honestly trying to understand the reasoning.

No I do not think I can stop a bullet. For my job I am out every day. And I am in rough areas a lot of the time. I have never once felt threatened or felt like I needed a weapon. I always thought if I get jumped by one dude (or 2 smallish dudes lol) with no weapon I'll beat dat azz, if he has a weapon or there more than one , give them my keys, wallet and phone. Let the cops do their job and have a nice day.

That is not what I said. I even said I am not judging. I am honestly trying to understand the reasoning.

No I do not think I can stop a bullet. For my job I am out every day. And I am in rough areas a lot of the time. I have never once felt threatened or felt like I needed a weapon. I always thought if I get jumped by one dude with no weapon I'll beat dat azz, if he has a weapon or there more than one (or 2 smallish dudes lol), give them my keys, wallet and phone. Let the cops do their job and have a nice day.

Maybe you are naturally a bigger dude? Maybe you are tougher? I dont carry a gun because I dont think I can hold my own, I honestly think I will go my entire live without ever even thinking about using it, but why not just in case?

And lets say you are right, what if someone does carry it because they are soft and cant fight and weight less then 150 pounds, would you really give that guy a hard time for wanting to make himself feel safer?

You'll be able to gun down non thinking, crazy, lunatics parking in handicap spots.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/20/stand-your-ground-law-protects-shooter-in-deadly-fight-over-parking-space-sheriff/

Now, here, everyone is a moron in this one. Dude goes nuts over someone parking in handicap spot. Chick goes nuts in his face, boyfriend comes out of store (he's the dickhead that parked in the handicap spot), pushes crazy guy with gun down tom the ground. Crazy guy with gun stands his ground.

Bottom line is parking in a handicap spot is grounds for execution if all are morons.

Now some common sense humans with IQ's above retard do not get in the shouting match to begin with, they says 'oops sorry, we will move the car' Instead it was 'whatchu talkin bout biatch' and are all still alive?

Maybe you are naturally a bigger dude? Maybe you are tougher? I dont carry a gun because I dont think I can hold my own, I honestly think I will go my entire live without ever even thinking about using it, but why not just in case?

And lets say you are right, what if someone does carry it because they are soft and cant fight and weight less then 150 pounds, would you really give that guy a hard time for wanting to make himself feel safer?

I suppose not. But couldn't he also hit the gym and get in shape? I mean is another gun on the street the best way to achieve this result?

Plus he would get the added benefit of looking better, feeling better, living longer, and getting laid more. That versus buying a gun and staying in his moms basement playing call of duty, the choice is pretty clear to me lol :lol:

I suppose not. But couldn't he also hit the gym and get in shape? I mean is another gun on the street the best way to achieve this result?

Plus he would get the added benefit of looking better, feeling better, living longer, and getting laid more. That versus buying a gun and staying in his moms basement playing call of duty, the choice is pretty clear to me lol :lol:

What do I have to do with this? Keep the personal insults to yourself.

Going to the gym doesn’t make you any safer, but owning a gun makes you less safe.

Going to the gym doesnt make you any safer, but owning a gun makes you less safe.

I own a gun, but it is at the bottom of the ocean. Currently looking into hiring a dive team to find it so I can sell it.

No I do not think I can stop a bullet. For my job I am out every day. And I am in rough areas a lot of the time.

If youre in rough areas alot and dont feel vulnerable, youre exactly the kind of guy drones love to meet up with.

• Like 2

Check out Hickock45 on YouTube. Hundreds of honest gun reviews with range time and breakdowns.

is another gun on the street the best way to achieve this result?

You sound like the folks when presented with the idea of an armed officer in a school....say this....

"WHAT? ! More guns!???!!!!! That's what we are worried about! So how exactly is morrrrrrrrre guns gonna help!!?????

Those people, are brainwashed. Unable to think on their own. Let their messiah think for them. Are you one of them?

I go to the gym regularly. I can hold my own if I am put in that situation, but this isn't for protection just in case some idiot wants to fist fight. I doubt I will ever have to use it, but there are plenty of situations out there where carrying a firearm saved someone's ass. Might as well have one.

Plus if there is a group of people and I am with my kids or my SO, I want to be able to protect them. If a gun is treated with the utmost care and respect, it's not dangerous to the user. Too many people get cocky and careless, including cops. I don't plan on ever taking a gun for granted.

• Like 1

I go to the gym regularly. I can hold my own if I am put in that situation, but this isn't for protection just in case some idiot wants to fist fight. I doubt I will ever have to use it, but there are plenty of situations out there where carrying a firearm saved someone's ass. Might as well have one.

Plus if there is a group of people and I am with my kids or my SO, I want to be able to protect them. If a gun is treated with the utmost care and respect, it's not dangerous to the user. Too many people get cocky and careless, including cops. I don't plan on ever taking a gun for granted.

Logic

You sound like the folks when presented with the idea of an armed officer in a school....say this....

"WHAT? ! More guns!???!!!!! That's what we are worried about! So how exactly is morrrrrrrrre guns gonna help!!?????

Those people, are brainwashed. Unable to think on their own. Let their messiah think for them. Are you one of them?

Hilarious coming from you.

Check out Hickock45 on YouTube. Hundreds of honest gun reviews with range time and breakdowns.

Well, shoots pretty good, little big for my hands, but shoots great.

Well, shoots pretty good, little big for my hands, but shoots great.

Let's smoke a little pot, destroys clay pot, then bangs gong at 70 yds - with a pistol

• Like 1

Springfield XD 3.3" double stack is my carry

Thats a good EDC too. As a lefty, I like the ambi mag release. Just not a huge fan of the grip safety. Just looks wonky and I heard its a bit of a PITA to change the back strap because of it.

Disclaimer: I dont CC. I just hit the range once a month and do an occasional IDPA event in the area.

I feel sorry for the first black guy who accidentally bumps into you at the grocery store. You will be constantly daydreaming of the opportunity to draw it in public and do cool robocop flip tricks you practiced in the mirror. First chance you get you will spring into action like Dirty Harry. You will reach for the gun, shaking like a leaf in a windstorm, probably drop it and shoot your big toe off and cause a panic in the process.

I feel sorry for the first black guy who accidentally bumps into you at the grocery store. You will be constantly daydreaming of the opportunity to draw it in public and do cool robocop flip tricks you practiced in the mirror. First chance you get you will spring into action like Dirty Harry. You will reach for the gun, shaking like a leaf in a windstorm, probably drop it and shoot your big toe off and cause a panic in the process.

Youd be surprised at how many people CC. Especially in Texas. Most of the people who CC are levelheaded and never draw it. Never need to. Less than 1% are the whackos that will draw it any chance they get and those are the only ones the news cares about

Thats a good EDC too. As a lefty, I like the ambi mag release. Just not a huge fan of the grip safety. Just looks wonky and I heard its a bit of a PITA to change the back strap because of it.

Disclaimer: I dont CC. I just hit the range once a month and do an occasional IDPA event in the area.

I can count on 1 hand the times I've carried that I'm not camping , hunting or hiking. I don't CC, it's uncomfortable as fock. The XD fits my hand well and I shoot it well. I go out every couple of months and shoot a couple hundred rounds out in the desert. Made some homemade breakdown target stands out of big pvc

:unsure: