Sign in to follow this  
steelers2101

Streaming defense week 14

I'm looking at Cincy and Buffalo and not sure which I like more.

Cincy is pretty banged up and Chicago doesn't give up as much as far as sacks or turnovers.

Buffalo on the other hand plays an Indy team that gives up more sacks than anyone, thought 18 came against just 2 games against Jax and Ten. That said, Buffalo also has an offense that can put their D in a tough spot.

I have Baltimore but don't like the idea of playing them when I am starting Big Ben and LeVeon. It would be like getting just 3.2 points per Big Ben or Bell TD. (-0.4 per point allowed).

Taylor missed practice today. No way am i starting Buffalo's defense if Peterman is starting.

I picked the Boys over the Packers this week as my streaming D. Sheperd missed practice today.

Taylor missed practice today. No way am i starting Buffalo's defense if Peterman is starting.

My opponent selected the BUF DEF off waivers (certainly understandable vs IND) and i hope he doesn't stop to give the above any consideration.

Going with cowboys in Elis triumphant return.

That's who I'm leaning towards picking up. Bengals were my choice but all the D injuries are a concern. Jets are another option but scared to play them.

Minny is another, while they are a reality good D, in FF they are underwhelming.

dallas is heading into a wasp nest sunday. instead of the fans booing eli and cussing mcadooooooooooo, they will instead crown eli as the deserved 2 time Super Bowl winner he is and be cheering the GMen on. Hero Hero Hero.....I hear there is a billboard up on one of highways in NYC of Eli.

Dallas better not let Giants get up on them early or it will be a long day. Dallas is not very good.

signed , realistic Cowboys fan

dallas is heading into a wasp nest sunday. instead of the fans booing eli and cussing mcadooooooooooo, they will instead crown eli as the deserved 2 time Super Bowl winner he is and be cheering the GMen on. Hero Hero Hero.....I hear there is a billboard up on one of highways in NYC of Eli.

Dallas better not let Giants get up on them early or it will be a long day. Dallas is not very good.

signed , realistic Cowboys fan

I was going to say this very same thing. The Giants are bad, no mistake. But they just fired the head coach who had lost the locker room and benched their team leader. Team leader is back, and he and everyone else have something to prove now. If you're still there, player or coach, you're going to want to prove for example that it was the doufus they fired who was responsible for the bad, not you.

Giants are a trap game this week. I'm still starting Alf against them, but I'm cautious.

• Like 1

Might be a little snow in Buffalo Sunday, not a big deal but a little something to add to the mix

updating this further: possible 20-30 mph winds are in play at game time Sunday. If this holds buff d becomes a top 5 play. They are currently the most expensive D on fanduel...

Why if Peteman starts ? Would the Colts be better if he does. Gonna dump Dallas tonight and SEA, Buff, Clev, Jets, Colts and SEA available. Who would you go with ?

Why if Peteman starts ? Would the Colts be better if he does. Gonna dump Dallas tonight and SEA, Buff, Clev, Jets, Colts and SEA available. Who would you go with ?

So who do you like out of these choices ?

Because I don't trust him not turning it over and giving the Colts prime field position all game.

I would play SEA, easily.

Notwithstanding the Chiefs in wk12, BUF has gotten creamed on the ground its last few games. So as far as the weather goes, if you're eyeing the BUF DEF, you want conditions that encourage IND to throw passes instead of discouraging it.

Picked up the Bills m

Ravens or Patriots

Pats scored 13 on MIA a few weeks ago. Probably the safe play.

My opponent has Big Ben as his QB and I have AB. If I wanted to over analyze things I could.

Ravens only scored 3 points in wk 4 against Pitt. Other than the Jax game Ben hasn't thrown many picks this year.

Leaning towards Patriots.

Colts will not be able to slow down McCoy, Petterman or not Colts will be chasing points.....Bills D vs most sacked team in possible worry some weather against a dome-home team might be to tempting......Bills positive waiver D pickup........

Darn the Bills gave up points.

But still having a good game.

Thank you Jesus.