Sign in to follow this  
PPFFL.Com

$270 Startup PPR IDP SUPERFLEX O & SUPERFLEX D, 12TeamDynasty 3 Spots Remain MFL Since '05

ONLY 3 Franchises Remain! This league is Paid in Full

A SUPERFLEX on O and a SUPERFLEX on D!

If you are looking for a Professional Fantasy Football League with a fun, high scoring format, Pro Players FFL is starting up another League
this season (2017). The GOLD League (ID = 33393) is now up and running on MFL.

My name is Chris Cox. I have been the Pro Players MFL Commissioner (MyFantasyLeague.com) Since 2005. All verifiable, the league links are posted clearly on the PPFFL.com Home Page, all of which are paid and completed or current MFL Leagues. I am a verified PayPal Merchant and I post my email and phone number clearly on the home page and always have. I am readily available for all Franchise Owners by cell phone/text and email. I tell all Pro Players Owners "If you ever have any questions at all please call, text or email me."

The New GOLD League (IDP/PPR/12 Team Dynasty/36 Man Rosters/20 Starters/SUPERFLEX on O & SUPERFLEX IDP) is paid in full and is up and running on MFL. If you are considering reserving a Franchise for the upcoming 2017 Season, please go there now and Check Out the League. We have high scores on O and D. We do not allow trades. Top heavy prize fund.

The TOP 6 CASH!

Champs Win $1400

2ND Place Wins $700

2nd Round Playoff Losers Win $300 EACH
1ST Round Playoff Losers Win $150 EACH

Don't miss out on your chance to get in the FINAL Pro Players League and Draft From Scratch!

Our BLACK League (13th year), our BLUE League (6th year), our GREEN League (5th Year), our Diamond League (5th Year), our SQUARE League (3rd Year) and our CIRCLE League (2nd Year) are all full in 2017, but if you prefer to acquire orphaned teams you can get on the Wait List for any or all leagues. Pro Players Rules have been forged over 13 seasons. I have to say that the Franchise Owners in our Leagues really enjoy this high scoring fireworks format, and everyone digs the helmets. You get one free when you purchase a Franchise.

GOLD League Home on MFL
PPFFL.com

CALL THE COMMISH 480.993.5386

TEXT THE COMMISH 480.993.5386

Call or text the Commish if you have any questions at all.

SLOW DRAFT starts Monday August 28th at Noon ET.