Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Aly Raisman

Page 85, SI SwimSuit Edition.

Wow. Actually 2 page spread. She may be a little too muscular for some guys - different strokes (so to speak), but GD, I'm going to need to open another account at the spank bank.

I've always had a thing for Gymnasts, but dayum. She blows the doors off of the models in that same magazine.

She's not attractive at all.. And she's young, wait until she's 35 - will really be gross.

Lol @ "not attractive at all". There's no in between with you clowns is there. She's constantly featured in swimsuits and on lists of attractive athletes and talked about for her looks. You don't get that when your "not attractive at all." Dumbshitz. Yes too buff when she's competing, but that goes away when the competition does and she is an attractive girl with an incredible body.

• Like 1

Lol @ "not attractive at all". There's no in between with you clowns is there. She's constantly featured in swimsuits and on lists of attractive athletes and talked about for her looks. You don't get that when your "not attractive at all." Dumbshitz. Yes too buff when she's competing, but that goes away when the competition does and she is an attractive girl with an incredible body.

Yeah, i'm with taint here. some of you really try too hard

LOL Cruzer, not attractive at all eh? At all? Frocking dumb mother focker.

http://cdn-s3.si.com/images/aly-raisman-swimsuit-1.jpg

Clown. Cant stand you people.

Hey if you're into dudes with vaginas, more power to you. I'm personally not into the horse-face thing, maybe you are.

http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2013/03/12/5230302c-db7b-460b-ad48-35a1ffbd8801/resize/350x509/4b81b0a47bab1b346a182b12c86e473a/130312alexandra-raisman-dwts1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xsXQ4Fv.png

Hey if you're into dudes with vaginas, more power to you. I'm personally not into the horse-face thing, maybe you are.

http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2013/03/12/5230302c-db7b-460b-ad48-35a1ffbd8801/resize/350x509/4b81b0a47bab1b346a182b12c86e473a/130312alexandra-raisman-dwts1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xsXQ4Fv.png

Great comeback, she looks perfectly fine in both pics, I can find way worse. You still look like a dumbazz for saying a model who is paid for her good looks "isnt attractive at all.". Oh and even in those attempts at bad pics she is 2 ballparks out of your league. Not even same stratosphere. Also im not even into her that much, I just call it like I see it.

I just call it like I see it.

Me too... Difference is - I don't get butt hurt about it and cry on a message board... At least try and act like you can handle a differing opinion - even if you can't.

I think she's very pretty however she's gone well past 'toned'.

:thumbsup:

Me too... Difference is - I don't get butt hurt about it and cry on a message board... At least try and act like you can handle a differing opinion - even if you can't.

After I posted that first pic, you simply cannot say shes "not attractive AT ALL." since its blatantly smoking hot. Finding other pics doesnt invalidate the first one. So the point of my call out is that yours is not an opinion, its just simply false. Vudu, Simplymike and Filthys opinions were fine.

She's hot, but I dated a gymnast once. Her hands were like leather from all the uneven barring and chalk or whatever she was doing. And I'm not talking supple leather. Her hands felt like sandpaper. I think about it every time I look at a gymnast.

After I posted that first pic, you simply cannot say shes "not attractive AT ALL." since its blatantly smoking hot. Finding other pics doesnt invalidate the first one. So the point of my call out is that yours is not an opinion, its just simply false. Vudu, Simplymike and Filthys opinions were fine.

Sorry dude - she's not attractive at all to me.. Just like Venus Williams is not, nor is that weightlifting chick they had on the board the other day - not for me... If you like - more power to you... Like drobs said, she's almost tranny like.

she never struck me as that hot until Cruzer posted those pictures that were supposed to make her look not hot. The first one is pretty bad, but the second one she looks good. So if that's her worst photos, then yeah she's hot.

Sorry dude - she's not attractive at all to me.. Just like Venus Williams is not, nor is that weightlifting chick they had on the board the other day - not for me... If you like - more power to you... Like drobs said, she's almost tranny like.

Fair enough. Just for emphasis, ill leave this here...same one i posted in post #7

Not attractive at all, and "a tranny."? lol comparable to Venus williams and that freakish buff chick popsted the other day? Ok dude.

she never struck me as that hot until Cruzer posted those pictures that were supposed to make her look not hot. The first one is pretty bad, but the second one she looks good. So if that's her worst photos, then yeah she's hot.

Not her worst by a long shot, you can find bad pictures of any woman. She can look very manly and buff in some shots. But the ones, like I posted above, show that she can also be smoking hot.

Fair enough. Just for emphasis, ill leave this here...same one i posted in post #7

Not attractive at all, and "a tranny."? lol comparable to Venus williams and that freakish buff chick popsted the other day? Ok dude.

She's manly looking dude.. All the air brushing and makeup isn't going to change that.... I'm with you sometimes though on others - others that folks think are too big or not attractive... Just not this one.

I looked for the particular photo in question - I mean she looks great in a lot of them, but the one from the mag that I was thinking of I haven't found yet. Wow. Don't much care what some of you guys are saying.