Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Is there anything more distracting than...

When a random snot flake goes wonky inside your nostril? It's like having a fly go up your hose.

You're just sitting there, trying to be all calm and professional, and suddenly, you've got some

weird ass facial tick that makes you look like your Tourette's kicked in.

The worst part is doing it in a group - because all you want to do is jam a knuckle or an elbow up there, but you just have to try and smooth it - all while worrying about dropping a fingernail-sized snot flake on the document in front of you.

Didn't miss that when I had the humidity of Houston.

Gnats were the worst. During ball practice when shagging balls in the outfield they would either go in your eyes or in your nose.

Gnats were the worst. During ball practice when shagging balls in the outfield they would either go in your eyes or in your nose.

God, no kidding. H-town had swarms of those fockers. Literally impossible not to look like a total spaz walking through a swarm of those fockers. It's like they KNOW to go in the nose.

I always find big boobs, distracting.

In a good way.

Didn't you know? The mouth is the thing that's most distracting

:thumbsup:

may bugs.

little focks are the worst, later in the day on the golf course

What about the public discreet nose pick where a simple in and out turns into a crust ball connected to stringy snot wad that feels like it goes halfway up your sinus cavity. Those are hard to hide and their ain't no flicking that off your finger.

Related, but un-thread-worthy:

Who here does -or absolutely DOES NOT 'caveman' / 'farmer' in the shower?

Man, it took me about 40+ years to come to this party, but finally, it's like:

"Oh, so THAT's what breathing feels like!"

There's something oddly satisfying about blowing out an actual dry nugget like a bullet.

Related, but un-thread-worthy:

Who here does -or absolutely DOES NOT 'caveman' / 'farmer' in the shower?

Man, it took me about 40+ years to come to this party, but finally, it's like:

"Oh, so THAT's what breathing feels like!"

There's something oddly satisfying about blowing out an actual dry nugget like a bullet.

That's true. Sometimes I leave it up in there just far enough and play with it like a cat would play with a mouse. Too far and it's a goner but there's that point where it's oddly satisfying to know you're in control of the booger.

may bugs.

little focks are the worst, later in the day on the golf course

One of the nicer courses around here has a HUGE problem with those little bastards. Makes the course not even fun to play sometimes :(

Seriously.....nothing more distracting than nice t!ts or a smokin hottie in yoga pants. When either of those are around I can't feel my focking face.

Focking boogers?!!!

Seriously.....nothing more distracting than nice t!ts or a smokin hottie in yoga pants. When either of those are around I can't feel my focking face.

Focking boogers?!!!

:first:

Focking boogers?!!!

Seriously, as much as I like those things, they don't make me shake my head like a dog snorting cayenne.

I always find big boobs, distracting.

In a good way.

Exactly. I dont care what I'm doing. I see a nice set of t1ts walk by me. I'm like a moth to a flame.

Exactly. I dont care what I'm doing. I see a nice set of t1ts walk by me. I'm like a moth to a flame.