Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

End of 5th PPR WRs

How would you rank these three guys in ppr:

Snead

Crowder

Watkins

Diggs

All seem like decent picks and often I find all of many are available as a wr2/3 depending on what I took beforehand (looking at a qb early this year with 6 pts for passing tds too)

I agree that these are somewhat together in their ranking, so I would also look at them with ceiling/floor thoughts...

Diggs gives the best combo of floor/ ceiling in my mind, then Snead with also having a nice floor/ ceiling.

Crowder I think has the highest floor, but lowest ceiling.

Watkins the lowest floor, but I think the biggest ceiling based on talent....but the chancesof him reaching that are very slight.

This is just my perception

Snead

Crowder

Diggs.

Watkins.

I'd go:

Snead- schedule for him is great

Diggs- talent and great schedule too plus volume

Crowder

Watkins- I know he's talented but inj history and now with what I think is a worse qb drop him for me.

And as something to consider Silvia on roto has them diggs, Snead, crowder, Watkins.

I like 3 of the 4 WRs. I have Watkins on my DND.

For me its a coin flip between Snead and Crowder, with Diggs ranked below them 2. Snead should see an increase in targets and Crowder has a chance to be Cousins go-to guy.

Diggs qb is atrocious. I just can't trust that at over Snead, who has a legit qb who may have to rely heavily on him

By just about every statistical measure, Sam Bradford is an average, middle-of-the-road QB. He might make lousy decisions and check down way too often but he has a strong arm and he's very accurate. I think atrocious might be overstating a bit. Bradford is not great but he's far from Bortles, Osweiler, Goff, etc.

I could be wrong here but i think presnapreads.com stated that Sam Bradford was the most accurate QB in the NFL last year.