Sign in to follow this  
mcmill3

Keeper Help

I think I'll start with a blank slate, but does anyone recommend keeping anyone below? The number next to each player is the round it will cost to keep that player. I can keep up to 2 players. I have the 2nd overall pick this year. PPR.

Terrance West 10
Todd Gurley 2
Jeremy Maclin 3
Jordan Matthews 9
Zach Ertz 8
Kenneth Dixon 12
Duke Johnson 4
Chris Thompson 13
Julius Thomas 11
Justin Tucker 14
Balt Def 10

Agreed. Scrap everyone and start fresh. Nobody on that roster is worth what you'd have to pay to keep them.

I think I'll start with a blank slate, but does anyone recommend keeping anyone below? The number next to each player is the round it will cost to keep that player. I can keep up to 2 players. I have the 2nd overall pick this year. PPR.

Terrance West 10

Todd Gurley 2

Jeremy Maclin 3

Jordan Matthews 9

Zach Ertz 8

Kenneth Dixon 12

Duke Johnson 4

Chris Thompson 13

Julius Thomas 11

Justin Tucker 14

Balt Def 10

I think we need to know all the rules

While Gurley is your Best RB, if you threw him back in the draft, you may be able to pick him up for a lower price than it would take to keep him.

this seems to apply to a lot of your roster.

but your decision to keep anyone really should be whether you are likely to get him back for the draft pick you need to give up to keep him. If you think You would be able to get that player back with that pick, you shouldnt be keeping him.

West may be a relative bargain for a 10 th round pick. he will be starting and the competition for his carries got hurt in preseason. Based on this, I'd consider keeping him.

Justin Tucker in the 14th may also be a relative bargain.

Then again....you could easily make a case for keeping neither player.

personally, I think a 10th round pick for a RB who will start for his team (west) shouldn't hurt you. I think that's what I'd do if I had your team.

I would keep Duke and West in PPR. West is not a PPR back but he will get the carries plus the RB class is very thin this year and DUKEY might break out in PPR. He is worth the risk.

west with a 10th seems to be your best value. otherwise, scrap them all

Gurley and Ertz.

Gurley and Ertz.

Gurley is gonna have a better year, but I am pretty sure he will be sitting there in round 2 when this guy is picking.

based on this, my rationale was to recommend not keeping him.

My thought is that he (or a player who will produce comparable stats) will be available in round 2. For me, that is the test.

unless you think he will seriously outperform his draft slot, there is no justification to keep Gurley.