Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Q Anon, legit insider or fake ?

Q with interesting drop on the Russian plane crash. Interesting...Tick, tick, tick....

Can you sum things up? Everything I see about this q release is way too long. Thanks.

Nice copy and paste from reddit....dude...get your head checked...serioulsy...you aren't well.

Shut up you treasonous pig.

• Like 1

Can you sum things up? Everything I see about this q release is way too long. Thanks.

71 [187]. [1] targeted. Dossier. U1. Would you believe [1] source was used for [2]? Find the passenger list. Why [187] if inside Russia? No jurisdiction. Think logically. SICK! Q

Looks like someone aboard that plane might have had connections to the fake dossier.

Nice copy and paste from reddit....dude...get your head checked...serioulsy...you aren't well.

Half of what I post here is copied from other places. It is called sharing information. I certainly was not trying to pass that off as my own writing.

That post is even sourced, with links you can click on with one touch.

Rather than address the content of the post your first reaction is to belittle and project your own deficiencies on the person.

That is exactly what racists do.

• Like 2

Half of what I post here is copied from other places. It is called sharing information. I certainly was not trying to pass that off as my own writing.

That post is even sourced, with links you can click on with one touch.

Rather than address the content of the post your first reaction is to belittle and project your own deficiencies on the person.

That is exactly what racists do.

Links to the daily caller I noticed as one and then quit reading that garbage.

Why would anyone read that and call it content. Its unsubstantiated BS. Then again you all are going to 4chan, Reddit, GatewayPundit...the crew who cries most about Fale News uses such questionable sources is just pure gold.

Projecting...again great from a Trump supporter who believes in this conspiracy BS.

Why would anyone read that and call it content. Its unsubstantiated BS. Then again you all are going to 4chan, Reddit, GatewayPundit...the crew who cries most about Fale News uses such questionable sources is just pure gold.

Projecting...again great from a Trump supporter who believes in this conspiracy BS.

You don't need to explain yourself. Do the copy and paste then you're not doing like some left leaners here and saying an article "basically states this" or "this has been covered/debunked".

Thanks for the article.

A higher up big wig of Rosotom, the Russian company involved in the Urianium one scandal was on the Russian plane that was shot down.

:ninja:

A higher up big wig of Rosotom, the Russian company involved in the Urianium one scandal was on the Russian plane that was shot down.

Hillary Hussein and the rest of the Cabal in panic mode. A shame so many innoncents had to die to cover up their treason.

Treasonous pigs like this should have been on that Russian plane.

Before WWII, my family and their neighbors had to depend upon notes hand-written on scraps of paper passed from group to group to get actual accurate information regarding what was really happening; what the Nazis were really doing. Hitler totally controlled the media.

Stalin accomplished exactly the same thing, right before commencing the genocide of 20 million people.

Perhaps you should consider that real news is no longer what you're force fed (and seemingly gobble up without question); perhaps you should consider the possibility that much of the real news has gone underground, and is now what you would consider uncredible; fringe...lunacy.

Of course, pre WWII, perhaps you would have endorsed snuffing out these people who carried these scraps of paper as a means to communicate the truth.

• Like 1

Q dropped Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Interesting.

Before WWII, my family and their neighbors had to depend upon notes hand-written on scraps of paper passed from group to group to get actual accurate information regarding what was really happening; what the Nazis were really doing. Hitler totally controlled the media.

Stalin accomplished exactly the same thing, right before commencing the genocide of 20 million people.

Perhaps you should consider that real news is no longer what you're force fed (and seemingly gobble up without question); perhaps you should consider the possibility that much of the real news has gone underground, and is now what you would consider uncredible; fringe...lunacy.

Of course, pre WWII, perhaps you would have endorsed snuffing out these people who carried these scraps of paper as a means to communicate the truth.

POW! Post of the year candidate. But so far over Sho's bald dome. He has no idea how much the MSM loves him.
  • Like 1

Perhaps you should consider reddit and 4 Chan And Gateway Pundit are focking holes...they are not legit sources or credible places to find information.

Perhaps you should consider reddit and 4 Chan And Gateway Pundit are focking holes...they are not legit sources or credible places to find information.

what about CNN, or msnbc who intentionally withheld the earth shattering Nunes verifying Grassley-Graham memo news from its viewers? Ass holes ?

Wait, did you even know that memo existed? I assumed you did, because you threw in the white flag for the week.

Then again, maybe you didnt.

what about CNN, or msnbc who intentionally withheld the earth shattering Nunes verifying Grassley-Graham memo news from its viewers? Ass holes ?

Wait, did you even know that memo existed? I assumed you did, because you threw in the white flag for the week.

Then again, maybe you didnt.

:lol:

Q dropped Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Interesting.

She needs to go.

Perhaps you should consider that the contents on such sources can both be trash and dead on correct.

Perhaps you should stop being concerned about the location at which certain information appears, and start considering the meaning of the words themselves.

And then - perhaps - some critical thinking can begin.

In what context?

No context. Just the name. Then I was browsing twitter and I saw a Sarah Palin tweet link to an article in which Ginsburg claims HRC only lost because of sexism :doh: :wacko: Q has also been talking a lot about resignations. I wonder if Ginsburg is going to step down before the light gets shined on her treasonous dealings.

In what context?

no context, but he mentioned last week big biopharm having cures for cancer, aids etc and covering it up in cahoots with the government.

Ginsburg diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009, yet still around.

Maybe that's the connection ? :dunno:

make that 2 of them, nothing to see here, move along.

It's one thing to give info and try to add spin to it. It's another matter to just ignore news stories.

We know CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC tend to deliberately not cover something because it's damaging to the political party they support. That is censorship and that's good how?

no context, but he mentioned last week big biopharm having cures for cancer, aids etc and covering it up in cahoots with the government.

Ginsburg diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009, yet still around.

Maybe that's the connection ? :dunno:

Q just responded to someone who mentioned that Q dropped Ginsburg name and then she appeared in story on front page of CNN. His response:

“Here to stay.” No, you’re not. Q

Tick tock, tick tock...

Dropped today:

The Inner Circle. Mika Brzezinski. Background. Family/careers. McLean, Virginia. The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control. Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle. Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest. These people are really stupid. End is near. The media cleanse/JFK. Q

Big Pharma not happy with Trump and his plan to reduce prescription drug prices. Q dropped message:

Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today. Message received. Response forthcoming. Q

Can't wait for the response! Go team Trump!

Big Pharma not happy with Trump and his plan to reduce prescription drug prices. Q dropped message:

Can't wait for the response! Go team Trump!

Feels kinda like that "Ask the Genie" game my kids play on their iPad. Btw, any more on Ginsberg?

Feels kinda like that "Ask the Genie" game my kids play on their iPad. Btw, any more on Ginsberg?

Yes put up a pic of her in Viet Nam.

Consumer Protection Agency. Sen Warren. CORRUPTION/INFILTRATION/SLUSH FUND. #Goodbye# Q

Fakeahontas! Going down! Drain the swamp!

Q's latest post:

https://i.imgur.com/iEoWNqf.jpg

Sounds like we may have some election fraud news in the works.

The Russian twitter trolls indictment starts the conversation about interfering with elections (even though the Russian twitter trolls were found by Mueller to have no impact).

DHS investigates other cases of possible interference.

Discovers millions of illegal votes cast across 22 counties in presidential and senate races.

Q just posted a NSA traffic cam screenshot from London with U.K. in the kill box and a note to stay alert.

In regard to the FISA abuses and corruption in the FBI/DOJ just being the tip of the iceberg, could some of the rest be Hillary selling SAPs (Special Access Programs)? Just her having them was supposedly treason.