Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Red Pilled

I live in a rap-free cultural bubble and so I'd never heard of Kanye West until one day he was standing next to Mike Myers during a Hurricane Katrina fundraiser and said "George Bush hates black people."

I don't know if it's true of false, but in a 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' sort of way, I was prepared to like the guy.

So I subsequently kept my eye open whenever his name was in the headlines and he subsequently really looked like a jerk in each instance, but I never did forgot the chuckle he gave me the first time I heard of him.

I'm surprised he likes Trump.

If the democrats lose the just 10% of the black vote they are truly focked.

Coincidence they're coming out trying to say though give a $1000 a month to people plus free medicare for all, etc?

They're done, bottom falling out. They have nothing to run on once they lose the racist vote. But we support small business! Uh no the fock you don't.

I don't really care about celebraties and their politics.

I do find it interesting how people react when it's Lebron it's shut up and dribble when it's Kanye it's hooray let's hear more. This is definitely one of those both sides do it cause Kanye is getting attacked.

Either way I do wonder if this is a culture shift.

I don't really care about celebraties and their politics.

I do find it interesting how people react when it's Lebron it's shut up and dribble when it's Kanye it's hooray let's here more. This is definitely one of those both sides do it cause Kanye is getting attacked.

Either way I do wonder if this is a culture shift.

Man bites dog

Both sides? There is one side. They support Wall Street, K Street, Washington DC, the military industrial complex, corporate employers, the prison system and the surveillance state. They are against privacy, consumers, labor, the working class, taxpayers and voters. They have deliberately tricked you into thinking there are two sides while they steal from your pocket and bend you over a barrel. The court jester in the Oval Office is the perfect distraction for them.

They're done, bottom falling out. They have nothing to run on once they lose the racist vote. But we support small business! Uh no the fock you don't.

I don't know. Bernie's talking about a 15 dollar an hour govt job with benefits and reparations is getting thrown around quite a bit lately.

Both sides? There is one side. They support Wall Street, K Street, Washington DC, the military industrial complex, corporate employers, the prison system and the surveillance state. They are against privacy, consumers, labor, the working class, taxpayers and voters. They have deliberately tricked you into thinking there are two sides while they steal from your pocket and bend you over a barrel. The court jester in the Oval Office is the perfect distraction for them.

You just described exactly what the last administration was all about.

I don't know. Bernie's talking about a 15 dollar an hour govt job with benefits and reparations is getting thrown around quite a bit lately.

If there are reparations, does England have to give me some potatoes?

Yeah it sucks. You failed to note polluters or the pharmaceutical industry.

Then just when you're about to flip sides, you see the other side coddles criminals, supports affirmative action, PC indoctrination, welfare abuse, illegal immigration, income redistribution, perverts in the girls' room, intimidating bakers, high taxes, global policing, excessive regulations, and offshoring jobs.

So then you have to decide which package of poop smells less toxic.

Yeah it sucks. You failed to note polluters or the pharmaceutical industry.

Then just when you're about to flip sides, you see the other side coddles criminals, supports affirmative action, PC indoctrination, welfare abuse, illegal immigration, income redistribution, perverts in the girls' room, intimidating bakers, high taxes, global policing, excessive regulations, and offshoring jobs.

So then you have to decide which package of poop smells less toxic.

The differences between them are all window dressing. On the big ticket items like wealth disparity and foreign policy, they answer to the same interests and are basically identidal. My answer is to opt out.

You guys do realize that this red pill crap makes you sound like pimply faced thirteen year old dorks, right?

Seriously, I cringe for you :(

You guys do realize that this red pill crap makes you sound like pimply faced thirteen year old dorks, right?

Thanks Cuck

• Like 1

Shutup. That was a good movie.

Shutup. That was a good movie.

Oh no doubt. Its just a really pathetic and overused alt-right reference at this point.

you realize that every post you make, you sound like a 13 year old fat lesbian girl with shaved sides blue hair who's had a cutting issue since hillary lost.

Seriously, I laugh at you.

• Like 3

you realize that every post you make, you sound like a 13 year old fat lesbian girl with shaved sides blue hair who's had a cutting issue since hillary lost.

Haha.

Nailed it.

Look at the text conversation between John Legend and Kanye... dude is going in. :doublethumbsup:

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/989541974070837248

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/989551205780107264

The guy names himself Legend. Why would anyone listen to a word he has to say?

Priceless

Wtf is red pilled

The Red Pill is a sort of an online mens club for angry white guys who cant get laid.

Wtf is red pilled

This.

The only difference between Killary and Drumpf, is Killary can speak and write coherently. They're both corrupt to the core, and have zero interest in, or understanding of, the real issues impacting the working class. But, we just continue to eat it all up. Divide and conquer!

I'm, not going to read most of the above, but pretty much everybody including the Looney liberals on the west coast, including his wife? Like literally, everybody knows Kanye has severe mental issues. Just look up when he lost his during one of his concerts. He's on virtually every psychotropic drug there is. Even cool black guys make fun of him. Because he's nuts.

I really hope he goes all the way around the bend and murders all of his in-laws. Then I'd really like him.

• Like 1

Well, Candace is helping to push a movement to save the black community from decades of liberal victim policy. And you are cringing on a low rent FF board.

Appreciate the concern but I'm fine with where I am, thanks. :)

Maybe I was noticing a trend here? Back in the day, the whites had to step in and help out the poor Negroes because they've been kept down for so long that they needed help. Because all the white people had a head start on them. That excuse explained away everything wrong in the black community.

so after about 60 or 70 years of that? There's still trash in that demo. It must still be Whitey's fault! We're the ones that help them out and they didn't learn to become self-sufficient!

Personal responsibility. It's what's for dinner.

Wtf is red pilled

woke

aware of reality

the opposite of Sho or Wiff or MSM.

the Leftzis and Cucks think being aware of reality makes you a white supremacist or racist.

Kanye is a modern day Rosa Parks or Harriet Tubman.

If he leaves the Dem plantation he is big enough to have influence on the rest of the slaves.

If even 25% of blacks realize it is okay for them to be free, the Dems are forever.

Watch, the MSM and useful idiots are going to try and crucify Kanye. They will threaten him, his business, his family. If you want to know what the world was like in the days of Hitler, just observe how Kanye and any other black person is treated if they dare to go against the Dems (or as MDC puts it, the uniparty).

Kanye is fixing to red pill America.

The Red Pill is a sort of an online mens club for angry white guys who cant get laid.

I thought that was called the FFA?

So I know we have p o y, but with the senator here and whatnot, pretty sure we should start having a T O Y too.

I'm, not going to read most of the above, but pretty much everybody including the Looney liberals on the west coast, including his ###### wife? Like literally, everybody knows Kanye has severe mental ###### issues. Just look up when he lost his ###### during one of his concerts. He's on virtually every psychotropic drug there is. Even cool black guys make fun of him. Because he's ###### nuts.

I really hope he goes all the way around the bend and murders all of his in-laws. Then I'd really like him.

Exhibit A.

Surprised to hear this kind of hate from someone who has experienced real mental illness and suicide first hand.

• Like 1

This.

The only difference between Killary and Drumpf, is Killary can speak and write coherently. They're both corrupt to the core, and have zero interest in, or understanding of, the real issues impacting the working class. But, we just continue to eat it all up. Divide and conquer!

You could say Hillary and the Bush clan and Romney are all the same, but there were profound differences with the actual platforms in 2016. For one, the uniparty wanted to bring in a million refugees. Trump was aiming a bit lower. Then there's immigration and taxes. Polar opposites. Then there's trade, also a 180.
  • Like 1

Im going to predict that despite their profound differences, at the end of a term or two of Trump we are in roughly the same exact spot we would have been in under Hillary or any other mainstream candidate. Cutting taxes and bombing middle eastern countries is not some wild break from GOP orthodoxy.

The biggest difference with this president is that he pays hush money to hookers and goes full retard on Twitter. I will admit at least he amuses me, like a clown.