Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Pro Police Whitehouse

Finally! This was posted today on the whitehouse.gov website.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

Fockin aye rights!

Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community

One of the fundamental rights of every American is to live in a safe community. A Trump Administration will empower our law enforcement officers to do their jobs and keep our streets free of crime and violence. The Trump Administration will be a law and order administration. President Trump will honor our men and women in uniform and will support their mission of protecting the public. The dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America is wrong. The Trump Administration will end it.

The Trump Administration is committed to reducing violent crime. In 2015, homicides increased by 17% in Americas fifty largest cities. Thats the largest increase in 25 years. In our nations capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. There were thousands of shootings in Chicago last year alone.

Our country needs more law enforcement, more community engagement, and more effective policing.

Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter. Our job is to make life more comfortable for parents who want their kids to be able to walk the streets safely. Or the senior citizen waiting for a bus. Or the young child walking home from school.

Supporting law enforcement means supporting our citizens ability to protect themselves. We will uphold Americans Second Amendment rights at every level of our judicial system.

President Trump is committed to building a border wall to stop illegal immigration, to stop the gangs and the violence, and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities. He is dedicated to enforcing our border laws, ending sanctuary cities, and stemming the tide of lawlessness associated with illegal immigration.

Supporting law enforcement also means deporting illegal aliens with violent criminal records who have remained within our borders.

It is the first duty of government to keep the innocent safe, and President Donald Trump will fight for the safety of every American, and especially those Americans who have not known safe neighborhoods for a very long time.

• Like 2

It's nice to see the president has the police community's back again. One of President Obama's greatest flaws was sympathizing with the sh*tbag protesters in Ferguson and elsewhere. President Trump has many well-known flaws but his position on policing and law-and-order made up a l lot of ground for him. Liberals wonder how anybody can support Donald Trump, for me, this issue alone works for miles and miles and miles on end.

• Like 2

Everyone in NY benefited and continues to benefit from Guiliani's practices. Few will admit it.

So true

First, Donald Trump will authorize the annual Purge. Make no mistake, President Trump is not copying the movie, the movie copied president trumps idea that he had years and years and years ago believe me it's incredible.

Stop it with "pro police, anti police" bs.

Most cops are good cops. In fact just like any other profession, 95% of the people are good people. But the 5% is bad and needs to be relieved of their duties. If you shoot an unarmed suspect at the very least you need to be terminated immediately. The situation with indictments and trials should be fixed but that is a long and difficult process. In the meantime just can the sh!tbags and the problem will take care of itself.

Most cops are good cops. In fact just like any other profession, 95% of the people are good people. But the 5% is bad and needs to be relieved of their duties. If you shoot an unarmed suspect at the very least you need to be terminated immediately. The situation with indictments and trials should be fixed but that is a long and difficult process. In the meantime just can the sh!tbags and the problem will take care of itself.

So if you don't possess a gun you can't be shot by police? That's sound.

Fock you :wave:

So if you don't possess a gun you can't be shot by police! That's sound.

I said unarmed. Last time I checked the definition of unarmed includes all weapons (knives, bats, nunchuks, etc). Basically any weapon. And yes, if you shoot someone with nothing in their hands you should be fired lol. Seems pretty basic to me.

Saying the right things.

Note- unarmed doesn't mean cooperative. When the rapist jumps up and runs instead of stopping as ordered, fire away.

I said unarmed. Last time I checked the definition of unarmed includes all weapons (knives, bats, nunchuks, etc). Basically any weapon. And yes, if you shoot someone with nothing in their hands you should be fired lol. Seems pretty basic to me.

Not me, sorry. And I'll tend to believe the cops first. It's a shame you believe the dirtbag criminal first.

It's a difference some never will understand, you being one of them apparently.

What if they have the cops throat in their hands?

What if they have the cops throat in their hands?

If both hands are on the cops throat, they'd be unarmed, right? No harm, no foul apparently. :lol:

I, for one would like to thank all the Obama, BLM protesters, cop killers, the liberal media and their race baiting. Had all of them taken the high road, we might not have seen Trump elected. It galvanized middle class America and first time voters to stand up for what was right and tell them via Trump to FOCK OFF.

:banana:

Have you seen the real pics of Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin? Not the picture from when they were 12 either. They're focking huge compared to the guys they were assaulting. And we all know the beating doesn't stop once you're down. Then comes the kicking to the head and stomping.

I'd love to see you getting the sh!t kicked out of you by one of these animals and you despite being armed, don't defend yourself with all that you have.

Focking pacifist liberals are part of what's wrong with this country.

Saying the right things.

Note- unarmed doesn't mean cooperative. When the rapist jumps up and runs instead of stopping as ordered, fire away.

Really...shoot an unarmed person who is running away?

It's legal in some instances.

Have you seen the real pics of Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin? Not the picture from when they were 12 either. They're focking huge compared to the guys they were assaulting. And we all know the beating doesn't stop once you're down. Then comes the kicking to the head and stomping.

I'd love to see you getting the sh!t kicked out of you by one of these animals and you despite being armed, don't defend yourself with all that you have.

Trayvon wasn't shot by a cop. HTH

Trayvon wasn't shot by a cop. HTH

Ah..........another Left winger who can't read or distorting responses.

I was responding to the bold part of trumpurethra's post about someone with nothing in their hands being 'unarmed'. If you want I can draw a picture of how the example of Trayvon is pertinent.

Really. The guy shoplifting, no. The girl stealing make-up, no.The guy leaving Grandma's body on the street, yes. Context matters.

Really. The guy shoplifting, no. The girl stealing make-up, no.The guy leaving Grandma's body on the street, yes. Context matters.

Yes...your context never mentioned leaving grandmas body o the street did it.

I'd be strongly in favor of Trump directing his DOJ to mandate body cams

for all police forces.

Yeah, you'd run into some state's rights things - but just like the speed limit,

it's amazing how quickly the states drop that particular argument - as soon

as they face losing federal funding.

Body Cams aren't the End All and Be All, but they damn sure would shut up

a lot of lying BLM's and make crooked cops think twice before acting.

I'd also like to see the DOJ put a time limit on "officer involved shooting investigations'.

If the cops are clean? They should want timely findings. If they're dirty? Cut down on

the length of time BLM gets to let that Bee in their Bonnet can keep buzzing.

I'd be strongly in favor of Trump directing his DOJ to mandate body cams

for all police forces.

Yeah, you'd run into some state's rights things - but just like the speed limit,

it's amazing how quickly the states drop that particular argument - as soon

as they face losing federal funding.

Sidebar: Would you be in favor of mandating photo ID for all states Polling stations?

I continue to be amazed by the shallowness of the left's ability to process Trump proactively being "pro-police." That doesn't mean cops can go and beat people up at will; it means that he is sending a message to first responders that he and his administration appreciate what they do and care about them. Do any of you know a first responder? If so, likely he/she hates Obama. Those roles became less desired under Obama.

Jeebus libs, rub two brain cells together. :cheers:

Jeebus libs, rub two brain cells together. :cheers:

Too busy foaming at the mouth and doubling down on focking stupid.

• Like 1

Finally! This was posted today on the whitehouse.gov website.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

Fockin aye rights!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hell yeah. Very refreshing and definitely helped Trump throughout the campaign, respecting what the police officers do while the other side openly bashed the police at campaign rallies.

Hopefully this will help with moral some too after the beating they have been taking in the media and the politicians last few years. Hell, even the President would take shots at them. :thumbsdown:

Yes...your context never mentioned leaving grandmas body o the street did it.

It did answer your question though, didn't it? The original post mentioned a rapist running away, sorry that wasn't serious enough for you.

Everyone in NY benefited and continues to benefit from Guiliani's practices. Few will admit it.

He completely turned the city around.

Not a pacifist and been in plenty of fights. Never pulled a gun or a knife on someone. I have hit people with beer bottles and one with a pool cue.

Whats wrong with the country is puzzys who can't fight pulling weapons. And yes, that includes some in uniform. JMTC

Not a pacifist and been in plenty of fights. Never pulled a gun or a knife on someone. I have hit people with beer bottles and one with a pool cue.

Whats wrong with the country is puzzys who can't fight pulling weapons. And yes, that includes some in uniform. JMTC

Congrats, you sound uber tough. :cheers: Please explain the bolded, I don't understand it. :dunno:

He completely turned the city around.

Lived in Manhattan during Guiliani's early years. Some would argue he ruined NY. I myself really dug the East Village and Lower East Side before his gentrification. Then again I am a little bit street and not a chicken sh!t, pansy azz, right winger racist.

Lived in Manhattan during Guiliani's early years. Some would argue he ruined NY. I myself really dug the East Village and Lower East Side before his gentrification. Then again I am a little bit street and not a chicken sh!t, pansy azz, right winger racist.

I wouldn't call going to NYU "living" on the LES