Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Food you like to eat

Golf trip to Myrtle Beach. Local said to bypass all the touristy seafood eateries and take the short ride to Calabash.

Well worth the extra time and effort.

It is. There are a few good seafood restaurants actually in myrtle beach besides the big touristy ones. Sea Captains is good and right on the water. But we are closer to Calabash and love going there. Boundary House right in Calabash is pretty good too. Ever come back let me know and Ill point you to good places for whatever you want whether it be seafood, steaks, or strippers

Ok, I'll attempt to explain this. The Fulton fish market in NYC is the second biggest fish market in the world, the one in Tokyo is the biggest. When shipments of fish arrive, the buyers for the best restaurants in NYC go there and inspect the fish and pay top dollar for the best fish. The really good stuff never makes it out of the NY area. I'm sorry this upsets everyone, but its true. I hate to break the news, but rich people, especially really rich people, get better stuff than the rest of us.

Hawaii is much closer to Tokyo than NYC. And plenty of rich Japanese people live here.

NY has the best Philly cheesesteaks, Chicago deep dish pizza and New England clam chowder on the planet.

Phillly has the most overgrown babies, heroin junkies, and chubby chasers in the country. Facial.

My wife and I are going to see Meg. We will probably see if theres a 3 PM weekday matinee. Im always free at that time. :mellow:

I dont like sushi at all. Raw fish makes me gag. Ive tried several different types and just cant stand it. And the smell at some fish markets is atrocious enough to put anyone off seafood for life.

But Ill say this. The last time I was in Chinatowns (NYC) fish market, the fresh fish smell was downright intoxicating. I still cant believe how good that stuff smelled. Dont know what it was or why, but Ill never forget it.

Nothing better than gas station sushi. Mmmmmmmmm

Nothing better than gas station sushi. Mmmmmmmmm

Commissary sushi on base was actually pretty decent.

Commissary sushi on base was actually pretty decent.

Ok, does everyone get my point now?

Ok, does everyone get my point now?

I think someone needs a nap. Reading comprehension is starting to fail

I think someone needs a nap. Reading comprehension is starting to fail

You said sushi at what amounts to a supermarket was good, correct? I comprehended just fine.

You said sushi at what amounts to a supermarket was good, correct? I comprehended just fine.

Obviously not. I said pretty decent. Not good. IE it was slightly above what you would find at food lion which is edible. Not good. Not great. Not amazing. Decent. Not like I would go and get sushi from the commissary all the time. But even Asians I served with were surprised that the commissary had decent sushi. Not restaurant quality.

Reading comprehension sucks admit it. Also, NY isnt the only place to get great food or sushi. Could name tons of places that serve stuff better than NY.

Obviously not. I said pretty decent. Not good. IE it was slightly above what you would find at food lion which is edible. Not good. Not great. Not amazing. Decent. Not like I would go and get sushi from the commissary all the time. But even Asians I served with were surprised that the commissary had decent sushi. Not restaurant quality.

Reading comprehension sucks admit it. Also, NY isnt the only place to get great food or sushi. Could name tons of places that serve stuff better than NY.

Jealousy will get you no where kid.

Jealousy will get you no where kid.

And what pray tell am I jealous of? Seems someone is drunk again :lol:

And what pray tell am I jealous of?

NY dumbass. Pay attention!

NY dumbass. Pay attention!

Yea ok bro. Someone needs to layoff the Natty Ice

Hawaii is much closer to Tokyo than NYC. And plenty of rich Japanese people live here.

They have the freshest Spam.

Yea ok bro. Someone needs to layoff the Natty Ice

He is cutting on HT here...not you.

Nope. It was him. Gomer is jealous of me and all things NY.

And this is why no one pays attention to him and calls him a pathetic drunk

Poor Slo. Even wrong on these little issues. :(

They have the freshest Spam.

:nono:

Minnesota has the freshest Spam.