Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

My dad is being inducted into the hall of fame

At his high school. Guess I have to go and listen to him tell all the same old HS football stories.

Think I could get away with emailing him a link to the Springsteen song instead?

I guess this is a thing now. My high school recently contacted me about the same thing, but I thought it felt a little pathetic so I didn't respond.

• Like 2

Tell him not to go. It's a trap. All the women are now doing this to accuse the a$$ grabbers from back in high school. Hopefully it's not too late.

• Like 1

At his high school. Guess I have to go and listen to him tell all the same old HS football stories.

Think I could get away with emailing him a link to the Springsteen song instead?

I guess this is a thing now. My high school recently contacted me about the same thing, but I thought it felt a little pathetic so I didn't respond.

Congratulations on being inducted into the bad son HOF

Guess I have to go and listen to him tell all the same old HS football stories.

"I scored four touchdowns in one game for Polk High!!!!"

• Like 1

Congratulations on being inducted into the bad son HOF

I humbly accept his award on behalf of my siblings who chose not be here tonight to listen to our pompous old man talk about his gridiron greatness for the 18 millionth time.

I'd first like to thank my dad for attempting to connect with me through sports even though he's far too self absorbed to actually give a sh!t about any of his kids or grandkids.

I'd also like to thank my mom who raised my little brother and sister alone with zero financial or physical help from my dad while he was busy living in Brussels being kept by his annoying, rich Jew girlfriend.

Finally, I'd like to thank my older brother for being the primary benefactor of my dad's athletic teachings. He was blessed with loads of natural ability so my father lived vicariously through him right up until the time when he started smoking dope and being lazy. As I was working my ass off and becoming a starter as a freshman, he lost his starting QB position as a Junior, was relegated to punting and ended up flunking out of high school.

Congrats dad!

I humbly accept his award on behalf of my siblings who chose not be here tonight to listen to our pompous old man talk about his gridiron greatness for the 18 millionth time.

I'd first like to thank my dad for attempting to connect with me through sports even though he's far too self absorbed to actually give a sh!t about any of his kids or grandkids.

I'd also like to thank my mom who raised my little brother and sister alone with zero financial or physical help from my dad while he was busy living in Brussels being kept by his annoying, rich Jew girlfriend.

Finally, I'd like to thank my older brother for being the primary benefactor of my dad's athletic teachings. He was blessed with loads of natural ability so my father lived vicariously through him right up until the time when he started smoking dope and being lazy. As I was working my ass off and becoming a starter as a freshman, he lost his starting QB position as a Junior, was relegated to punting and ended up flunking out of high school.

Congrats dad!

Uuuuuuh, touché?

Great Santini?

Not exactly. He's really just a conceited, know-it-all who believes his HS football exploits from 1960 are somehow important.

I got a lot out of playing HS football too. Being in the trenches with your friends slugging it out builds all kinds of character, teaches work ethic and teamwork.

And I will tell my sons about those days whenever they ask, but I don't try to rest on the those laurels from 35 years ago. It means little or nothing to the people who are in my life now.

• Like 1

Tell him he owes oyu $800 for that focking POS car

Yeah there's that too.

Footnote - I sold that piece o sh!t car to my burnout older brother when I moved away.

I think it lasted him about 4 months.

He might be, if he knew how.

Oh yeah, what's the can size on this jew girlfriend of his?

Our County does the same.

Here's the thing. To be nominated you simply need a CHECK, application, bio and the willingness to submit it. The "committee" determines one's worthiness and I've yet to know anyone denied entry. In fact, band directors, referees, score keepers ect. have been inducted.

Not exactly. He's really just a conceited, know-it-all who believes his HS football exploits from 1960 are somehow important.

I got a lot out of playing HS football too. Being in the trenches with your friends slugging it out builds all kinds of character, teaches work ethic and teamwork.

And I will tell my sons about those days whenever they ask, but I don't try to rest on the those laurels from 35 years ago. It means little or nothing to the people who are in my life now.

Sometime the best taught lessons come in the form of lived stories. Maybe you sharing the "trenches" story could be just one someone needs to hear. Don't be Fraid to share worthwhile stories. That said, I know the type who your Father is, just don't take his blabbering to the other extreme and stay hush. You have a good story to share.

• Like 1

I'm guessing 32 (B)arely noticeable.

So you would never say she had an hourglass figure?

Would I never say that? Yes. I would never say that.

Interesting. I for one think a woman with 32b cans could never be described as having an hourglass figure. Others seem to differ.