Sign in to follow this  
crackills

QB streamer for the playoffs?

I thought i was being smart drafting Rivers in the 10th rd this year.. but lately his performance has been pretty weak.

I am locked in to the playoffs an looking at available mid range QBs with good playoff schedules on Waivers or to trade for..

who do you have? Had Tyrod before he got benched.

Flacco - Clev and Indi wks 15,16 and with woodhead hopefully back + WRs getting healthy.. is he worth a look?

I don't think he's going to win a league for you, but Cleveland is the only team he's looked halfway decent in, besides last week vs Ten. Even then... you're looking at a ceiling of 250 and 2 from the check-down king. Is Keenum available? He has pretty decent match-up's against Cinci and GB.

Keenum is not available + he is an average game away from getting benched for Bridge.. Eli is available though..

Bridgewater and Rogers are both on waivers.

I thought i was being smart drafting Rivers in the 10th rd this year.. but lately his performance has been pretty weak.

I am locked in to the playoffs an looking at available mid range QBs with good playoff schedules on Waivers or to trade for..

who do you have? Had Tyrod before he got benched.

Flacco - Clev and Indi wks 15,16 and with woodhead hopefully back + WRs getting healthy.. is he worth a look?

Problem with Flacco is the coaching philosophy in Baltimore.

against those good matchups, Flacco will have a good first half and once the team gets ahead by 2 TD, they will run the ball the rest of the way to kill the clock.

so Flacco actually isnt a great matchup against those teams unless those particular teams have an offense that can put up some points and force the Ravens to continue to throw the football.

Cleveland is a no go for that Reason, but Indy might not be bad.

I just picked up aaron rodgers since I have wilson and he has the absolute worst playoff schedule. I hope aaron is still on track for his week 15 return

Think Winston comes around? Someone picked him up in our league today.

Week 14 - Detroit - plus high scoring match up

Week 15 - Atlanta - decent high scoring match up

Week 15 - @ Carolina - not good

Eli could be a good pick up.

Rivers I own and still going to keep.

QB has been a major problem for me as well. Drafted Winston, then hoped Tyrod could possibly just be average to get me thru with an otherwise strong team. Waiver QBs are awful as everyone is hoarding like crazy. Picked up Eli because his schedule actually appears very favorable going forward, whether he takes advantage or not who knows. Someone dropped Rivers this week, so put in a waiver claim for him. Don't love it, but at least he's not in danger of losing his job at this point.

I just picked up aaron rodgers since I have wilson and he has the absolute worst playoff schedule. I hope aaron is still on track for his week 15 return

Even if Rogers comes back for wks 15,16 his schedule is pretty brutal and nobody knows how rusty he will be. If GB is out of playoff contention (very likely) i doubt they will dress Rogers. I am actually debating on picking up Bridgewater.. rumors from practices are that he looked real good and Min would have switched to him if not for Keenums huge game