Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Dow plummets for 8th straight day. TRUMP! :mad:

Shhhhh let newbie have one, they're few and far between.

I have a lot of money at stake here, sport. This is great news to me. Anyone who thinks I'm hoping the stock market crashes just because Trump is the president, is a moron.

I have a lot of money at stake here, sport. This is great news to me. Anyone who thinks I'm hoping the stock market crashes just because Trump is the president, is a moron.

Good. Because if it rises he's getting re-elected. That's s the way it usually happens. Thanks for your help.

Good. Because if it rises he's getting re-elected. That's s the way it usually happens. Thanks for your help.

as long as my Nest Egg keeps on growing.

Another pot calling the kettle black.

I treat you and Newbie completely different than everyone else on this board, I even grew to like Worms after a while... but you.. you and him are just hacks.

Also this thread is about the stock market.... not sure your wifes investments qualify you to post here. :wave:

I treat you and Newbie completely different than everyone else on this board, I even grew to like Worms after a while... but you.. you and him are just hacks.

Also this thread is about the stock market.... not sure your wifes investments qualify you to post here. :wave:

You are a gigantic and arrogant hack who has proven to be completely ignorant on nearly any topic.

Again...using the wife comment is always a sign that youball dont have anything real to say. (It's also more ignorance). What I bring home goes almost fully to our retirement and funds for new cars and so on.

you are a 20 year old know nothing pussie. Do you think anybody cares how you treat them? You're lucky I give you the honor of a response. You are like a piece of sh1t on the bottom of my shoe. Keep that in mind at all times.

You are a gigantic and arrogant hack who has proven to be completely ignorant on nearly any topic.

Again...using the wife comment is always a sign that youball dont have anything real to say. (It's also more ignorance). What I bring home goes almost fully to our retirement and funds for new cars and so on.

So in this case, someone who has 0 in investments verse some who's entire savings is investments, who is the hack in this case? You right? Why did you even click this thread? Saw my name next to the reply and figured you would start your hacky bullsh!t? Or did you see Newbie's name and decide you wanted to jerk him off a little? Which one was it?

you are a 20 year old know nothing pussie. Do you think anybody cares how you treat them? You're lucky I give you the honor of a response. You are like a piece of sh1t on the bottom of my shoe. Keep that in mind at all times.

And you are the fagg0t who thinks he is a ladies man, but right when you walk away they are all creeped the fock out. Do you drive a Dodge Challenger?

So in this case, someone who has 0 in investments verse some who's entire savings is investments, who is the hack in this case? You right? Why did you even click this thread? Saw my name next to the reply and figured you would start your hacky bullsh!t? Or did you see Newbie's name and decide you wanted to jerk him off a little? Which one was it?

Shonuff and newbie. Quite the little pair.

Come every day looking for slap fights.

So sad.

Who has zero in investments? I'd argue anyone who has zero or anyone who has all of their savings invested are both unwise.

I saw the thread and clicked on it knowing full wellthe Trump crew that were kissing his ass when themarket was up would be making excuses now.

And you all didn't disappoint.

And you are the fagg0t who thinks he is a ladies man, but right when you walk away they are all creeped the fock out. Do you drive a Dodge Challenger?

but right when you walk away they think you are creeped out? That's a good one. Is there an English translator in the house?

And by the way, I have been a ladies man longer than you have been alive. You can only hope that one day you get one woman as hot as the bottom fifty that I've had. Even though you've admitted you make almost 40,000 a year. LOL lol LOL

So sad.

Yes ...you are so above that.

Oh wait...it's all you do.

You ignore me...but I notice mention me at least once almost every days.

Talk about sad.

So sad.

are you still upset because of the rough week Trump has had with the economy? You shouldn't take this stuff so seriously bud.

I'm getting out of here before these two make a mess everywhere, peace.

You should have stopped before you started and exposed more of your ignorance.

are you still upset because of the rough week Trump has had with the economy? You shouldn't take this stuff so seriously bud.

Ha says the guy that was hammering the reply button 1 minute after this thread got posted.

Yeah I'm out to. I'll let these two jerk each other off like usual

Ha says the guy that was hammering the reply button 1 minute after this thread got posted.

Yeah I'm out to. I'll let these two jerk each other off like usual

I'm sure you'll be back when Trump's losing streak is turned around.

Exactly, which is why it is always smart to diversify. Any day it could end, but I like it more than the stock market because the prices aren't being manipulated as much.

Since you are so close to retirement, I see what you mean I probably wouldn't risk it either, but lets forget abut Bitcoin and focus on Ethereum.. right now the spotlight is kind of Bitcoin, and everything else is kind of going to the wayside, the more Bitcoin goes down, the more Ethereum is going up (Microsoft even has a huge stake in Ethereum as of a few months ago). It might be something you just want to throw a grand into and forget about. It could go up as high 1,000 by the end of the year and surpass Bitcoin. And since it is only $50 for 1 you could easily have gains of 2000% - if you had a spare $1,000 to invest and want to possibly hit a home run, it might be something you want to look into.

Also if you like to read, you may like the book: The Black Swan - The Impact of the Highly Improbable

Yeah I dig what your saying... but how the fock do you even buy Ethereum? It seems a little shady you first gotta buy bitcoin to even buy Ethereum... and wtf is mining?

Yeah I dig what your saying... but how the fock do you even buy Ethereum? It seems a little shady you first gotta buy bitcoin to even buy Ethereum... and wtf is mining?

invest in my weed stock

https://www.bitcoinmining.com/

"Bitcoin mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions or blockchain. This ledger of past transactions is called the block chain as it is a chain of blocks. The block chain serves to confirm transactions to the rest of the network as having taken place."

The TL;DR version... It's a bunch of buildings full of nothing but servers in China. You used to be able to mine with a cheap rig at home, but it would take forever now.

For the record for those keeping score, here's one lib who doesn't think this is on trump.

Natural cycles. It's like blaming your girl for being on the rag on vacation.

For the record for those keeping score, here's one lib who doesn't think this is on trump.

Plenty of us don't think it's in Trump...just as we didn't credit with the rise either z

Yeah.........it's been off the last week however it started climbing Nov 9th, 2016. That's not natural cycling.

Plenty of us don't think it's in Trump...just as we didn't credit with the rise either z

The "Trump Bump" in the stock market is 100% attributed to his campaigned on promises. The recent downturn also has a Trump affect. Not passing a healthcare bill, as promised, means Trump may not make whole on other promises too. This has a negative effect on the market coupled with a warranted interest rate hike. Together, the markets will be bumpier than recently.

Technology is a decent play at this time for you equity holders.

Yeah.........it's been off the last week however it started climbing Nov 9th, 2016. That's not natural cycling.

In one sentence you patted Trump on the back for the upswing and excused him for the downswing. Well played. Straight out of the How To Be a Rightie Hack Handbook. :doh: :lol:

In one sentence you patted Trump on the back for the upswing and excused him for the downswing. Well played. Straight out of the How To Be a Rightie Hack Handbook. :doh: :lol:

If that's what the truth does, so be it. :wave:

If that's what the truth does, so be it. :wave:

good day yesterday. Trump? Bwahahaha.